Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,154 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment (23629 Views)

PDP Installs Digital Billboard To Broadcast Oshiomhole’s Attestation On Obaseki / After Acknowledging Payment, NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day / Man Climbs Telecom Mast To Protest ‘land Encroachment’ By Atiku’s AUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by pashiano: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
Odi egwu. when ordinary service chiefs de gi buharis next level nonsense. nah NTA no want join politics

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Fhowe: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
Quality20:
These Atiku crooks just wanna use everything for campaign. U won't succeed cos we are not fools. NTA said they had technical hitches and still broadcasted it later, yet they still wanna score whatever cheap political point out of it.
At this rate, these Atiku PDP might even sponsor some widespread massacre and blame it on government to win political points.
We are all too familiar with d devilish antics of PDP, we are not fooled any bit.
You just spoke my mind ,I wonder why we as a people forget too soon ,there is no room for second chance if you want a second chance then perform I hope we can give a neutral person a chance not all this people we know too well ,even if it has to be the same political parties but another candidate

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
sorom4:
All our public institutes are no longer functional as they are mostly used as a weapon against the opposition since 2015

since 2015...you sleeping....its been same for years when NTA used to have channel 7,8,5 and 10...do they still have those channels?
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
jchioma:
I smell a lawsuit against the NTA for this breach. I have not seen a more partisan station than they. Hopefully, NTA may be one of the ineffective govt properties to be sold off when H. E. atiku takes over next Failbuhari, 2019.
That is if Atiku takes over power
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by JubiGold(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mod I watched it live on NTA at abt 6pm today.... its not true. u can verify it. thanks
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by atiku4President(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
It is normal that when a new government comes into power some people will loose their jobs for what they did or did not do during campaign.
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
duni04:
Just read all d dumb comments ontop. They didn't even have d patience to read the last paragraph where Paul ibe said the program was eventually broadcast although not live as agreed. Dumb people blinded by hatred everywhere! They prefer the thief that steals their money and allows them steal to one that is clean and accountable.
The Atiku team paid for live coverage not already recorded event. Highly disappointed in that analogue channel that have refused to be digital. I blame Atiku for opting for that TV station were there are other alternatives.

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by AK481(m): 10:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
The version they later showed was heavily edited.

duni04:
Just read all d dumb comments ontop. They didn't even have d patience to read the last paragraph where Paul ibe said the program was eventually broadcast although not live as agreed. Dumb people blinded by hatred everywhere! They prefer the thief that steals their money and allows them steal to one that is clean and accountable.

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
id911:

We have banned both NTA and Channels TV in our home. Channels TV is becoming ridiculous on their support for APC and Buhari
That station called channels tv disappoint me. They are loosing it on daily basis

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by LZAA: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Pigs and idiots can go and die like jack

If you talk anyhow you will swim anyhow

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by able20(m): 10:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Pigs and idiots can go and die like jack

If you talk anyhow you will swim anyhow
Did you inherit stupidity or you grew to become an idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by IbrahimDamola: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
FRESHG:
ONE THING ABOUT DIE HARD ISLAMIC JIHADISTS IS THAT THEY HATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH. PROPHET BULLHARY HAPPENS TO BELONG TO THAT CATEGORY

Just like APC demented muslim zombie Ovamboland and co. grin

I see lie mohammed's hand in this issue.

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by mrsiso(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
I SISO watched the broadcast on NTA, although it wasn't live. Can't remember the actual day, but I remember seeing Atiku on the podium asking people to get seated and stop moving around as he was about to start given his speech. Please let's alway confirm our information before positing or commenting.
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2018
Fhowe:
You just spoke my mind ,I wonder why we as a people forget too soon ,there is no room for second chance if you want a second chance then perform I hope we can give a neutral person a chance not all this people we know too well ,even if it has to be the same political parties but another candidate

That has been my plea but many Nigerians are not ready yet
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Oluwaseyi456(m): 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
Who is watching their yeye nta?
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by ebenholer(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
The same international satellite that silverbird used to broadcast the program live, and same satellite used by NTA to broadcast Kano APC decampees celebration. Oh what a nation full of aberrations.

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by zubynadis(m): 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
useless NTA why they come broadcast rubbish rally for Apc in kano. nonesence nonsencicall

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by emsco91(m): 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
Last last they'll deny it. .
#Atikulated

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by bolex04(m): 12:39am On Nov 26, 2018
Kingsmeal:

Read more:

https://zenithnaija.com/nta-refuses-to-broadcast-atikus-aun-founders-day-even-after-receiving-payment/

they broadcast it,because I watched the program on NTA...mind you... I am atikulated
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by donqx: 1:03am On Nov 26, 2018
smiley
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by NairaChronicles: 1:25am On Nov 26, 2018
I don't believe it

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by begge: 1:25am On Nov 26, 2018
When will jubril change? na becoz u nor b niger man? nta is now a lifeless station.
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by ddeola: 2:48am On Nov 26, 2018
These people sef like wahala too much. undecided undecided undecided

Una no know say N-T-A get APC membership.
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by CarGuide: 3:57am On Nov 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by miib: 4:00am On Nov 26, 2018
Karatum:
I blame the dullard for this. It shall never be well with him and his useless family

A woman for that matter spewing this undecided
Don't forget! When you point a finger (either good or bad) at someone, the rest of what you wish for the person would be yours.
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by thunderbabs: 4:23am On Nov 26, 2018
Buhari the junta undecided

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by mabaz(m): 6:19am On Nov 26, 2018
tinktanker:
. Quotes of thief. It's so obvious

Shut up

1 Like

Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by jozz(m): 7:35am On Nov 26, 2018
id911:

We have banned both NTA and Channels TV in our home. Channels TV is becoming ridiculous on their support for APC and Buhari

I haven't see how
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by Egbo2015: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2018
NTA Nigeria was saying the true because the programs was later show by NTA the same day I watch the program
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by okwabayi(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2018
1. Who still watches NTA apart from the Nairalanders who don’t but will counter this post trying to form sticking-with-the-preservation-of-history?

2. Who believes their propaganda?

3. If Atiku paid them to air his program then it shows he’s not the technocrat people assume.
More people watch AIT and Channels with their better picture quality and modern style of reportage.
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by tinktanker: 6:59am On Nov 27, 2018
mabaz:

Shut up
thief
Re: NTA Refuses To Broadcast Atiku’s AUN Founder’s Day Even After Receiving Payment by mabaz(m): 8:50am On Nov 27, 2018
tinktanker:
thief

It takes one to know one. #ignored

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusuf Lasun Responds To Fake Datti Baba-Ahmed Twitter Account. / Ebonyi Governor, Dave Umahi Hosts Bola Tinubu To Dinner In Abakaliki / Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.