Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER (41151 Views)

How Do I Resign From Npower Scheme? / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD / My Congratulatory Message From Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by alphaconde(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2018
You have have graduated
Done nysc
Bought an android phone
Able to pay for data
All you can do is follow Npower
The problem is in you!!?
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by marychommy(f): 8:23am On Nov 26, 2018
I also got same message around dis 12.08am dis morning but am Ntax anyone from Ntax dat got d message
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by xtravanganza: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2018
SmilingMary:
"Dear Volunteer,

This is to notify you on your deployment as NPVN volunteer, kindly visit the NOA office for further information.
Stay N-powered."

That was the message I received at about 12.07am this morning.

Anyone in the same boat with me?
What's the way forward?

cc npowerng
state?
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by goaldynboy: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2018
So most of the people in nairaland are jobless?! No wonder they keep chanting 'sai baba' like headless chickens!! See how excited they are not knowing Buhari's govt is eating up their destiny while enslaving them with npower and BMC stipends!!

1 Like

Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by deolu2000(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Imagine! They don't even understand simple instruction.

What is complicated in that message that somebody needs clarification on?

Mtcheww.
We just have to enlighten ourselves, no one knows everything Bro, hence why I responded.
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by donestk(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2018
Remote Internship in International Development

International development is a very broad sector encompassing a huge range of organizations and job roles. Entry-level applicants need to be proactive, determined and flexible. You do not necessarily need to have a Master's degree in development to 'do development'. Most employers will look for at least six months and up to two years experience. This is so you can demonstrate practical knowledge of the sector.

Be aware that getting opportunities 'in the field' can be difficult for new graduates especially those without prior experience and internship positions in this sector are very limited and difficult to secure.

Dataville Research LLC's remote internship programme provides you tailored training, guidance and real responsibility from the beginning, quickly preparing you for entry-level positions in the international development sector.

At the end of this 3-month programme, participants should have a grasp of the rudiments of international development, data collection and management in development research and programme implementation.

The main target audience for this internship is international development prospects who will be directly implementing and evaluating programmes. Because of this, we generally stay away from very theoretical and academic content and opinion pieces that discuss problems without providing any practical solutions. A strong emphasis is placed on experiential learning, meaning that interns will be learning through the implementation of key phases of work in this internship.

How to apply:
http://datavillegroup.com/graduate-internship/

Closing date:
December 3, 2018

2018 Impact Assessment Report:
https://datavillegroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Internship-Impact-Assessment-Report.pdf

Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by scopusng(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2018
Nonsense, mtcheeew
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by Sotland: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2018
I'm surprise that many youths still depend on Government to provide jobs. After gain N-power job, what happens? Get trap with the peanut salary and remain in the rat race struggle. The successful men of today never depended on the government to provide them job. They broke the even, they strives to succeed, they were all entrepreneur with vision.

I do advise my fellow youth the boss up, become your self boss. It's the way to financial freedom.

I find this group interesting. If you need to be inspired to becoming a self Boss or you're already one, join the group below

https://web./351575092084052/

Kudos to the youths that are self employed. I rather be an employer then being an employee.
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by breakeven: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2018
SmilingMary:
"Dear Volunteer,

This is to notify you on your deployment as NPVN volunteer, kindly visit the NOA office for further information.
Stay N-powered."

What's the way forward?

cc npowerng
Your job will be to campaign for the dullard.
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by MorningStar233: 8:48am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2018
Lazy youths waiting for Npower stipends.... Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2018
dokyOloye:
Na wa ooo.
So a lot of these monikers wey de come insult person here na npower crew?
Hahagringrin
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by SmilingMary(m): 9:14am On Nov 26, 2018
xtravanganza:

state?

Edo State
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by SmilingMary(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2018
breakeven:

Your job will be to campaign for the dullard.

That's not true. Even if I was working for the Federal Government I'll still speak against the wrong policies of the govt
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by SmilingMary(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Imagine! They don't even understand simple instruction.

What is complicated in that message that somebody needs clarification on?

Mtcheww.

Why are you like this? Was there any meaningful info in the text message? Someone else was kind enough to explain further. Be civil pls
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by SmilingMary(m): 9:23am On Nov 26, 2018
deolu2000:
Go to the NOA office in your various LGA with your credentials and means of identification for verification of your results, that's all it means.

Thanks bro.
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by ibukunSaint(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2018
asakeaina:
I got same message at around 12: 02 am this morning. Fellow nairalander who had gone through same process should shed more light . Please be your brother's keeper.
is preselected message... Got the same as well as 2017 beneficiary... So just follow the instructions promptly as they unfold.
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by sanbol(f): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2018
Okunrinogun:
Please did anyone from Kwara state received the text?
Ladi?
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by Goovo(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2018
Kollismart:
I got the same message too . Does that mean we've been selected?
yes, u are among the supplementary list released, congrats

1 Like

Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by Chukazu: 9:47am On Nov 26, 2018
SmilingMary:

Why are you like this? Was there any meaningful info in the text message? Someone else was kind enough to explain further. Be civil pls

No.it very clear.

Visit nearest NOA... that is "NATIONAL ORIENTATION AGENCY"
what else is confusing?

1 Like

Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by SmilingMary(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2018
Chukazu:

No.it very clear.

Visit nearest NOA... that is "NATIONAL ORIENTATION AGENCY"
what else is confusing?

Yeah, going empty handed would have been a disaster but someone here mentioned going with credentials and means of identification, which was helpful
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by prinxel(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2018
SmilingMary:
"Dear Volunteer,

Stay N-powered."

What's the way forward?

cc npowerng

Yes oooo I also Received it ooo
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2018
dokyOloye:
Na wa ooo.

especially pdp members

lol grin
dokyOloye:
Na wa ooo.

especially pdp members

lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by Kylekent59: 11:08am On Nov 26, 2018
netpro:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3484602_fbimg1457718934262_jpeg0c3fe278382ba70eb1648800a50ddeae

President Buhari will keep doing his best for Nigeria.

Sai Buhari all the way!

God bless Nigeria!

So you are one of those pple that edit pictures. You stole that from Jay Z's pic

Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by Gordonz07(m): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2018
Go to the local government Secretariat you used for registration with your credentials for screening.
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by Kezmanp(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2018
when did yu guys register? and how pls?
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by mechanics(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
Congrats.
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by Kollismart: 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
I've confirmed my name on the master list at the local Government I used in the course of the registration. Was told it is the supplementary list from last year. They said further instructions will be communicated to us soon
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by Elfaris(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Chaai, tomorrow you could see this same people insulting PMB... #SaiBuhari #PMB2019.
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by maasoap(m): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
goaldynboy:
So most of the people in nairaland are jobless?! No wonder they keep chanting 'sai baba' like headless chickens!! See how excited they are not knowing Buhari's govt is eating up their destiny while enslaving them with npower and BMC stipends!!

The destiny which was given to them during PDPs 16 years of ruling.
Re: Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER by maasoap(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kollismart:
I've confirmed my name on the master list at the local Government I used in the course of the registration. Was told it is the supplementary list from last year. They said further instructions will be communicated to us soon

Congrats, welcome on board!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019 Thread / Tues And Thurs Guardian / Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.