Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? (4726 Views)

Lagos Girls Stop This Rubbish / Girls, Stop Twerking, Men Don’t Like It – Lady Warns / Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Twoclans(f): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2018
lefulefu:
its just an old overused pant..nothing morecheesy. But if the babe in question dey collect money from guys i think it will be enuf to buy new pants.except maybe she invests the money more on phones and makeup. Anyway God bless those naija babes with beautiful white spotless pantscheesy. Believe me when i tell u that there are gehls wey sabi maintain their underwears wella.

The truth never departs from the lips of a king you are a king today you will be a king forever.

Every time I see comments from male monikers shaming women I already know where such boys/men belong.

Lefulefu you are a classy man.I am not trying to beat your drum but even over the internet I know you were raised by a strong/good woman.

5 Likes

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by mhizv(f): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2018
The panties has been over used that's all.

Still,there are ladies who are extremely dirty in that region.lived with one and it was hell.she wears shorts if by mistake spreads her leg,its terrible!!!

Sometimes some suffer from bacterial vaginosis.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by carter009(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mhizv:
The panties has been over used that's[sub] all.

Still,there are ladies who are extremely dirty in that region.lived with one and it was hell.she wears shorts if by mistake spreads her leg,its terrible!!!

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2018
mhizv:
The panties has been over used that's all.

this lady u talking about get boyfriend?
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2018
Twoclans:

The truth never departs from the lips of a king you are a king today you will be a king forever.

Every time I see comments from male monikers shaming women I already know where such boys/men belong.

Lefulefu you are a classy man.I am not trying to beat your drum but even over the internet I know you were raised by a strong/good woman.
amen my dearcheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by mhizv(f): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2018
lefulefu:
this lady u talking about get boyfriend?

Well she claimed to..never saw him
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2018
mhizv:

hahahahahahahacheesycheesycheesy
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by carter009(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2018
I like this Mhiz of a Lady, not sweetburns and funmisticqueen that already knows they truth but will keep on pretending.
mhizv:

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Solidlove(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2018
GuyWise:
Their dirtiness is nothing to write home about especially yorub girls

U're just an idiot for mention tribe
stupid tribalism blood is running in ur vain
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2018
I want to watch Naruto all over again cry
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by boomssey(f): 10:53am On Nov 26, 2018
Solidlove:

U're just an idiot for mention tribe
stupid tribalism blood is running in ur vain
a very big idiot indeed!

1 Like

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Evercurious(f): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
The only thing you just proved is your ignorance.

This phenomenon is quite normal for healthy young women and i will tell you why. the vaginal secretions is almost as acidic as the juice in your stomach to keep germs out. One of God's mysteries, but also why the vagina remains a self cleaning organ
. this is why the acid will bleach the dye in the underwear. The only thing this post proves is that the panties are older than normal and that may be because it is very comfortable because mostly pure cotton pants that bleach like that or she uses it when her august visitor comes.

Please stop looking for every excuse to shame women. it is quite pathethic. Hustle and get a life.

THANKS FOR MAKING OUT TIME TO EDUCATE HIM/THEM...
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Chiefjosy(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
The only thing you just proved is your ignorance.

This phenomenon is quite normal for healthy young women and i will tell you why. the vaginal secretions is almost as acidic as the juice in your stomach to keep germs out. One of God's mysteries, but also why the vagina remains a self cleaning organ
. this is why the acid will bleach the dye in the underwear. The only thing this post proves is that the panties are older than normal and that may be because it is very comfortable because mostly pure cotton pants that bleach like that or she uses it when her august visitor comes.

Please stop looking for every excuse to shame women. it is quite pathethic. Hustle and get a life.

Why’re you pained. Is it your pant or you have a pant like that? Tell me the truth, i won’t beat you
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Chiefjosy(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
SweetBuns:
fluid released during coitus is different from that released during normal times, dummy
Get educated

Is that the reason why you should keep using such pant?
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by mungoparks: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
this pant is acidic, look like a face mask somehow undecided
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by samuelchimmy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
lie, op tell me you didnt rob wet brown palm cake powder on that pantie
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by onyedan(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
embarassed[color=][/color] embarassed[color=][/color] hmm e no go pass yoruba girls
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
That pant has tasted the 4 walls of her pussy and yansh.
It was used more than tissue paper..the secretions turned from liquid to solid. The pant has turned to Sandpaper.

G-boys on seeing the overused Paynt

1 Like

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by jessedaflow: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
this one of the strange things happening nw, twnr one guy wil be sniffing it..well the pant might be older than the owner..#just sayn#
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Why’re you pained. Is it your pant or you have a pant like that? Tell me the truth, i won’t beat you
it is my solemn duty to educate ignorant people like you so that you can make informed decisions
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
The pant is undergoing some environmental changes due to the toxic and anoxic nature of discharges coming out of the owner(girl). All remediation processes suitable to keep the pant clean have all failed.

I hereby, recommend that the pant should be treated as a highly toxic radioactive material which will be disposed by putting it in a canister buried in an off-site and non accessible location till the pant degrades naturally.

2 Likes

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Chiefjosy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it is my solemn duty to educate ignorant people like you so that you can make informed decisions

Educate yourself ok
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Educate yourself ok
i am educated sweetie, i cant afford the price of ignorance like you.

1 Like

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Abortions: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
SweetBuns:
90% of naija guys have hairy balls with smelly skins angry
You smell a shirt to ascertain whether to wear it or not.
You scratch your scrotum and smell it.
I can Go on and on
Stewpid gal grin
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by IjebuWarrior: 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
SilentListener:
don't get it twisted son that pant belong to Yoruba girl,ask why are my Yoruba sisters dirty cool

IPOB Pig spotted! grin

Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Chiefjosy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i am educated sweetie, i cant afford the price of ignorance like you.

Okay educated madam
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by SweetBuns(f): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Okay educated madam
you're just disgracing yourself here
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Chiefjosy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
SweetBuns:
you're just disgracing yourself here

Idiot no attention for you this night
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Lucifer66(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
undecided
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
I want to watch Naruto all over again cry
;Dtoo much flash backs... What of one piece and fairy tail... It's still ongoing
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by habsydiamond(m): 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
For the pant to change from black to this for that spot that mean e don see hell fire for the person wey use am hand.... Some people wicked sha... What has the pant done to deserve this kind treatment grin grin grin that's some girls for u thou..
Re: When Will Some Nigerian Girls Stop Being Dirty Slobs?? by SweetBuns(f): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
Chiefjosy:

Idiot no attention for you this night
can't you just shut up?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share the knowledge with others pls don’t be greedy / I Will Start Having Sex Today. / Why Do Women Hates Pussy Sucking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.