Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

Top 10 Campaign Lies Told By Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Campaign Lies Told By Atiku (277 Views)

Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai / Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) / Man Climbs Telecom Mast To Protest ‘land Encroachment’ By Atiku’s AUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Campaign Lies Told By Atiku by Jadsy01(f): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar made many promises to Nigerians during his campaign . Below are 10 of those promises.

1. To End Boko Haram
He made this promise while on a campaign visit to Maiduguri, Borno State on July 17, 2018. Boko Haram battle which enters its 10th year in 2019 has been the albatross of several Nigerian leaders, including governors, ministers, and presidents. Before the 2015 election the terrorist group was seen as a contraption of northern political forces to frustrate President Goodluck Jonathan’s second term bid.

2. To End Religious Violence in Nigeria
Atiku Abubakar made this promise in Jos, Plateau State on September 19, 2018 when he visited the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) secretariat to lobby delegates to the presidential primaries. He said, “I know I have come home. Plateau State is my own home. We all know that Nigeria at the moment is being dominated by religious and ethnic differences,” and went ahead to promise to deal with the situation. Atiku was speaking to the besetting problem of religious violence in Plateau State which has claimed thousands of lives since 2003.

Watch Video To Read More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ9YA4R67cc
Re: Top 10 Campaign Lies Told By Atiku by Stone123(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Council Chairman Empowers Constituents, Pledges To Eradicate Poverty. / 2019: My Second Term As Governor Almost Done Deal – El-rufai / 2019: "I'm On Rescue Mission, Bende Desperate For Change" - Benjamin Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.