Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) (47306 Views)

Enugu: Lawrence Eze Decamps Back To PDP, Received By Governor / Saraki, Dino,others At Yaradua Center Abuja For World Conference By Atiku (Pics) / Another Man Rides Bicycle From Niger To Adamawa State To Support Atiku (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
Rabiu Biyora, a social media ardent supporter of President Buhari & Governor Ganduje of Kano State has finally defect to Peoples Democratic Party. Before his defection, Biyora was known to be a strong supporter of Buhari both on social media and on ground.

Biyora has on many occasions raise alarm that Buhari social media supporters like him are not given the attention they deserved. It should be recalled even when Kannywood and other Hausa musicians where hosted by the President & his wife at the presidential villa, the likes of Biyora were ignored.

Last week, Muhammad Atiku Abubakar (Ex-VP. Son) came from France to meet Biyora in Kano. Muhammad Atiku organized special dinner to honor Biyora and subsequently handed him keys of a brand new Honda Accord car. He invite Biyora and his social media followers to support the Atiku - Obi presidential ticket. Rabiu Biyora in response request for more time to make consultation before making his final decision.

Today’s evening Rabiu Biyora finally defected to PDP and has since been received by the PDP's 2019 presidential candidate Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. You can watch the video of the new Honda accord after the pictures below.

Read More: http://freshtimes.com.ng/news/buhari-ardent-social-media-supporter-biyora-defect-pdp-received-atiku-photos

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
Watch The Video Here

The last picture is that of Muhammad Atiku Abubakar with Biyora last week.

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by ImperialYoruba: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
UNPRINCIPLED ZOOGERIAN CRIMINALS

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by jmaine: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
Inconsequential defection...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
BYE BYEEEE OOOOOO.
You won't be missed.

We sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians remain with Baba.
Sai Baba we love.
Sai Baba we know.
Sai Baba we want.

BUHARI! BUHARI!! BUHARI!!! 

Under 4 years of Buhari administration, 
Ajaokuta is back,
Railway is back,
Refineries are back,
Farming is back,
Smuggling is blocked,
Looting is blocked. 

‬Any time I see Buhari, 
I see hope, 
I see humility, 
I see integrity, 
I see leadership
I see charisma, 
I see a rebirth, 
I see impending joy, 
I see resolution, 
I see sincerity, 
I see sobriety, 
I see restoration, 
I see prosperity, 
I see determination, 
I see patriotism, 
I see national
consciousness, 
I see national awarenesses, 
I see passion and above all, 
I see an indivisible Nigeria.

May God bless the day we voted Buhari to power, God bless his tenure and we will do it again in 2019 by the grace of God. Amen

ajon1:
He was given a car. That's not defection. More like he was ordered by Atiku to join PDP.
Man must chop grin
Hahaha cheesy grin wink.
Correct man.
You've said it all!
We dont need one kobo to vote for Sai Baba.
He is paying the Prize by all the good projects he is doing all over the nation.

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by eleojo23: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
jmaine:

undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by sukerefakere(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
angry
All for the Money
Election Transfer window..

12 Likes

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by davidodiba(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sarki is next... grin

14 Likes

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by Fokuz(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
Atikulating

5 Likes

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by SayDeeJay: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
This one na defection?
Na swing o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by Basitelo1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
Buhari govt encompasses every known character of Satanism which are Lies , Bloodshed , Lies , Bloodshed and more lies

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by chloride6: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
Goodluck....

You have only one vote Sha...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by Asshurbanipali: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
APC going down daily cheesy

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
jmaine:
VERY VERY INCONSEQUENTIAL!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by Damoche10: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
Of what value is his defection to me? Mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by Frankyboy1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
Nonse

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by shachris02: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
This BMC guy has cashed out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by Philinho(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Their eyes don dey open oooo. Abeg like for ATIKU and share for bubu

59 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Stupid Car. So most of these bloggers are church rats.

2 Likes

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by thelastmediator: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Sharp guy. Collect your share grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by Jabar2017: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Because of honder Accord..dis one no get shame.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by ticoticotico: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Supporter looking for national cake, ole

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by HermesParis: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
This one is supporting Buhari cos he thinks he will get his own share of the cake....lolzzz

Vote atiku and watch how ur destiny will be looted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Like for dog
Share for Buhari
Quote for AA

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by Whobedatte(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Waiting for baba buhari to ff suit
Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by JusticePlanet: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
power of money

He was given a car. That's not defection. More like he was ordered by Atiku to join PDP.
Man must chop grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by jmaine: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
eleojo23:
t

Lolz.. Am a card carrying PDP member.. But this isn't impressive... grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) by helinues: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai Playing Football Barefooted Wearing Native Attire & Eyeglass(Pics / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes / Ezekwesili Reacts To The Release Of 80 Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.