Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,577 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) (5305 Views)

Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) / Couple's Wedding Picture Trends Because Of The Bride's Makeup / 'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) by MediaLife: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
A Nigerian couple's wedding photos have raised brows on Twitter and comments are being passed about the couple and their new marriage.

It all began after the new groom shared photos of himself and his bride on their wedding day. The groom was smiling in all the photos but the bride kept a straight face, leading people to conclude that she was not happy in the situation.
https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/11/nigerian-couples-wedding-photos-raise.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
She isn't happy. It's clear to see. I watched the video too, he had to touch her chins to get her to show expression. probably forced marriage. Sad.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) by nanakgh(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
Smiling sheepishly like an idiot, marrying a woman who clearly doesn't wanna marry you. She's prolly gonna cheat early in the marriage and this fool will be left bitter complaining about women. One of those men who tell themselves 'she will eventually come to love me'. What a dunce.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) by Quorax: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Amakavula:
She isn't happy. It's clear to see. I watched the video too, he had to touch her chins to get her to show expression. probably forced marriage. Sad.
Na arrange marriage things. Why would he even allow such? I pity his home.
Re: Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) by boomssey(f): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
nanakgh:
Smiling sheepishly like an idiot, marrying a woman who clearly doesn't wanna marry you. She's prolly gonna cheat early in the marriage and this fool will be left bitter complaining about women. One of those men who tell themselves 'she will eventually come to love me'. What a dunce.
or even stab him to death.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
The rate at which ladies dey showcase their anger on their wedding day don dey rise ooo... Shey dem force dem to marry ni..... maybe na Buhari cause this one too undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Quorax:
Na arrange marriage things. Why would he even allow such? I pity his home.
as in ehen

Re: Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
the aunty is not fine sef ,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) by Maureenfelix23: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
Hi evening pls who was invited for a gmat exam with KPMG or has done something in the previous years and passed should holla
Re: Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) by Larryfest(m): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2018
Probably those baked massacre might start to fall off if she smiles..
Re: Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) by 2eggs1goal: 12:43am On Nov 27, 2018
Definitely a forced union..
Re: Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) by izzou(m): 12:50am On Nov 27, 2018
Materialistic Jesusbaby

undecided

Which kind handle be that?
Re: Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) by Richdad50(m): 6:29am On Nov 27, 2018
Sad
Re: Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 6:55am On Nov 27, 2018
A nigga once said:don't know why some guy's are just wicked.why will this guy choose to make that lady a murderer
it's clear she does not like you,but you still went ahead to force yourself on her...

She does not like you when you try sex!ng her she feels you trying to rape her then boom she kills you..
People will start shouting "fear women,cause they are the only being that have seen and dine with the devil"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) by speedyconnect3: 8:09am On Nov 27, 2018
Forced marriage angry

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) by Quorax: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2018
Amakavula:
as in ehen
the guy is too handsome to no have other choice Na. I just tire for a this kind person. Haba.. Why must he allow this?
Re: Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) by Chubhie: 11:01am On Nov 27, 2018
The lady could be recovering from a health challenge. These are things you can't pretend about.
Re: Nigerian Couple's Wedding Photos Raise Brows (photos) by Mankosi: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2018
Chubhie:
The lady could be recovering from a health challenge. These are things you can't pretend about.
maybe. She look sick. With a sunken eye..

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested with 300 Zebra Peniises ( Photos ) / A Love Letter To My Awesome Future Husband / MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.