Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Re: Edo State Should Capital South South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Edo State Should Capital South South (1610 Views)

Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by kotv: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
I am highly ashamed of my SS people as well as the ibos. The attack to Edo people was uncalled for especially when it's obvious the op of that ridiculous post is not SS. The fact the op opened his account recently and the first topic created by him is a tribal baiting topic should expose to you all where he comes from which is SW. The only people that repeatedly create unnecessary tribal baiting topics have been them yet out of you all hatred, neither one of you all thought to think instead you all bashed the Edos for no just reason. Even people whom claimed Yorubas in the past were used to insult and attack Edos all because they were claiming Edo on that post. Even Ekeinmatic who was exposed as a non SS pretending to be ijaw and from River State in the past was used to insult Edos all because he pretended to be SS on that page.

I am highly disappointed on both SS and ibos that participated in that travesty of a topic. Highly disappointed. Why do you people love engaging and participating in divide tactics and tribal baiting of this people? Especially you ibos, why do you people love engaging in such stupidity? Have you all no sense? No, I'm not Edo, I'm Ijaw, but this needed to be said. I'm highly disgusted and disappointed of the activities of both SS people and the ibos on that topic. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. You all embarrassed yourselves. I apologize to the Edos on the behalf of the fools whom fell for that scam and tribal baiting topics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by nickxtra(m): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
The Edos are unfazed by thier garrulous vituperations.
If the truth be told, Edo is the most civilized and most enterprising of all the states in the context and many more across the nation.

1 Like

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Respect yourself it's igbos not ibos .

You no go school ni

Abi make I call Edo state witchcraft state?

4 Likes

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
nickxtra:
The Edos are unfazed by thier garrulous vituperations.
If the truth be told, Edo is the most civilized and most enterprising of all the states in the context and many more across the nation.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Delusion grandeur

3 Likes

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by noruwasman(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by kotv: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
Funnicator:
Respect yourself it's igbos not ibos .

You no go school ni

Abi make I call Edo state witchcraft state?

Exactly what I said tribal baiting. I just took a look at your post. Shame. I don't know what joy your people gain from tribal baiting but it's sad. If Ibos have a problem with me typing ibos, allow them to say so themselves. Why are you taking offense on their behalf?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by mercenary: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
I thought I shut the other OP down? You started a new one? even claiming you're Ijaw? Abe!... Nango di oh!
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by kotv: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
mercenary:
I thought I shut the other OP down? You started a new one? even claiming he's Ijaw? Abe!... Nango di oh!

I didn't say he's Ijaw. Read what I wrote but this time slowly.
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by mercenary: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
kotv:

I didn't say he's Ijaw. Read what I wrote but this time slowly.
You said you're Ijaw right?
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by kotv: 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
mercenary:
You said you're Ijaw right?
Yes
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by nengibo: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ekinematics is an Ijaw man from Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by Turantula(m): 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nice one OP, I think a lot of people fell for the m0ron. But please it is Igbo not Ibo. A lot of people see 'Ibo' as derogatory form of Igbo
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by kotv: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
nengibo:

The internet does not forget. He was exposed here
https://www.nairaland.com/4477581/igbo-indigenous-south-south-matter/10
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
kotv:

Exactly what I said tribal baiting. I just took a look at your post. Shame. I don't know what joy your people gain from tribal baiting but it's sad. If Ibos have a problem with me typing ibos, allow them to say so themselves. Why are you taking offense on their behalf?

I'm igbo you conehead and not ibo

1 Like

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
Turantula:
Nice one OP, I think a lot of people fell for the m0ron. But please it is Igbo not Ibo. A lot of people see 'Ibo' as derogatory form of Igbo

Very derogatory.
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by highpriestess: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
That op isn't even from ss. He's a troll, and I think he's from sw cos of how he was praising sw region on page 20.
Nl are really dumb, why so much hate on edo people Cos of a troll that just registered to troll ss.
And he knew how to drag Igbo to his mess.

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
They don't spell Pogba as Poba.

In Igbo people case it becomes Ibo and not Igbo.

Just because the other is a French football superstar.

Africans. Tueh!

4 Likes

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by kotv: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Turantula:

Alot of people did and it was disgusting what transpired there. I use the word ibo because that's how I pronounce it and I've seen many SE use it. I was told Igbo is the language and ibo is the people but if it's seen as derogatory, I'll stop and I apologise for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by highpriestess: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2018
kotv:
I am highly ashamed of my SS people as well as the ibos. The attack to Edo people was uncalled for especially when it's obvious the op of that ridiculous post is not SS. The fact the op opened his account recently and the first topic created by him is a tribal baiting topic should expose to you all where he comes from which is SW. The only people that repeatedly create unnecessary tribal baiting topics have been them yet out of you all hatred, neither one of you all thought to think instead you all bashed the Edos for no just reason. Even people whom claimed Yorubas in the past were used to insult and attack Edos all because they were claiming Edo on that post. Even Ekeinmatic who was exposed as a non SS pretending to be ijaw and from River State in the past was used to insult Edos all because he pretended to be SS on that page.

I am highly disappointed on both SS and ibos that participated in that travesty of a topic. Highly disappointed. Why do you people love engaging and participating in divide tactics and tribal baiting of this people? Especially you ibos, why do you people love engaging in such stupidity? Have you all no sense? No, I'm not Edo, I'm Ijaw, but this needed to be said. I'm highly disgusted and disappointed of the activities of both SS people and the ibos on that topic. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. You all embarrassed yourselves. I apologize to the Edos on the behalf of the fools whom fell for that scam and tribal baiting topics.
Please, shut up.
Igbos got engaged when they left the guy that was attacking him to start attacking Igbos.
Don't ever blame Igbos for anything.
And Please, it's Igbos not Ibo

1 Like

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by kotv: 7:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
highpriestess:
That op isn't even from ss. He's a troll, and I think he's from sw cos of how he was praising sw region on page 20.
Nl are really dumb, why so much hate on edo people Cos of a troll that just registered to troll ss.
And he knew how to drag Igbo to his mess.

Nonsense

I did not partake in that travesty of a topic so repeat what you said again? I was praising who in what page?
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by kotv: 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
highpriestess:

Please, shut up.
Igbos got engaged when they left the guy that was attacking him to start attacking Igbos.
Don't ever blame Igbos for anything.
And Please, it's Igbos not Ibo

The op was not Edo. Your people attacked Edo people for a tribal baiting topic. You fell directly into what the OP wanted so yes, Igbos that partook in that topic should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by highpriestess: 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
kotv:

I did not partake in that travesty of a topic so repeat what you said again? I was praising who in what page?
I said that op, not you.
Was referring to the op that opened that thread.

1 Like

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by highpriestess: 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
kotv:

The op was not Edo. Your people attacked Edo people for a tribal baiting topic. You fell directly into what the OP wanted so yes, Igbos that partook in that topic should be ashamed of themselves.
My people like who and Who?

Please!!! They got involved to the people calling them names and all that.
Don't ever push this as Igbo matter.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by kotv: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
highpriestess:

My people like who and Who?

Please!!! They got involved to the people calling them names and all that.
Don't ever push this as Igbo matter.

Take care.
Your people like ilovetomess and several more. I did not push it as an igbo matter because I did not signal anyone out on this. I said both SS and Igbos that partook in that topic should be ashamed of themselves. I did not single Igbos out.

Thank you and Take care yourself.
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
nengibo:

Allow the op to remain deluded. I've been tagged with different tribes on nairaland. Today they'll call me Yoruba, tomorrow I'm Ibo, next I'll be Hausa/fulani.
Nengi please allow them to keep fooling around trying to give me an identity by fire by force.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by highpriestess: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
kotv:

Your people like ilovetomess and several more. I did not push it as an igbo matter because I did not signal anyone out on this. I said both SS and Igbos that partook in that topic should be ashamed of themselves. I did not single Igbos out.

Thank you and Take care yourself.
Biko, how sure are you that the said moniker(s) are Igbos? This is nl and everyone can claim what they want to claim.
Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
kotv:

The internet does not forget. He was exposed here
https://www.nairaland.com/4477581/igbo-indigenous-south-south-matter/10

It's obvious my matter dey really give you nightmare.
You and your blodas can tag me whatever you like.

1 Like

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by kotv: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
highpriestess:

Biko, how sure are you that the said moniker(s) are Igbos? This is nl and everyone can claim what they want to claim.
Goodnight.

You're right. I can't be for sure but going by ilovetomess comments I do believe his claims of Igbo is the truth but as you said, this is nl so there's no guarantee.
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by kotv: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ekinematics:

It's obvious my matter dey really give you nightmare.
You and your blodas can tag me whatever you like.

Whatever you say. Your own comments were what was used to expose you. I don't need to tag you anything as I don't care enough to do so, I just know what you aren't.
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
kotv:

Whatever you say. Your own comments were what was used to expose you. I don't need to tag you anything as I don't care enough to do so, I just know what you aren't.

My own comments? You pulled out someone's write up with him tagging me what he feels I am and the slowpoke in you concurred.
I'm done with your imbecility. Good night.
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by BrownRoofRep: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
I will take a look at the said topic but I am aware of your point which to me is very much sensible.
Those brown roof cowards will always hide under another tribes to attack Igbos.

It's Igbo not Ibo.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by abc115: 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
How did you come to conclusion that it is only SW nairalanders that open tribal baiting tread? You also attack other tribes , knowing fully well that attacks came and are still coming from all sides.

For the benefit of readers ...this is the tread
https://www.nairaland.com/4866877/edo-state-should-capital-south-south

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra Will Come Without War-kanu's Brother / 3 Saudi Divisions Wiped Out By Houthi Rebels, Waiting For Buhari's Condolence / Bukola Saraki Replies Kogi Governor As Family Land Gets Revoked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.