Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? (2400 Views)

True-life Confession: What Led To My Impotence / After The Break Up. .true Or False / Marriage Is A Beautiful Institution But Why The Break-ups ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by Freiburger(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2010
I just wanted to know what usually leads to break up in most relationships of our today world.
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by makajibbz(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2010
my love 4 football, was mor than my luv 4 her. cry
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by googles: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2010
I found out hideous things about him, things he should have told me with his own mouth right from the start sad sad sad
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by Pennywise(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2010
I am at peace with all my exs. You see, I never actually break up even when I break up. All except one self-hating girl now married and living with her husband in London. I hope she is happy, because I am.
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by Wunmee(f): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2010
He felt i wasnt good for him and went for someone else, now im happily married with a daughter. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by Woke4all(m): 11:36am On Jul 28, 2010
Money and time
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by Mcleo007(m): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2010
Distance and the fact that, she stopped trusting in me.
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by papa190(m): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2010
well,
she wanted 2 get married and i wasnt,
@lest for the next 3-4yrs!
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by ipekulomo: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2010
oh my!, he was obsessed, sniffing around n wasnt faithful sad
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by IyaBasira: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2010
Pennywise:

I am at peace with all my exs. You see, I never actually break up even when I break up. All except one self-hating girl now married and living with her husband in London. I hope she is happy, because I am.

Could you explain that? I'm not trying to be rude or anything. I just didnt get it.
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by violent(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2010
interesting
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by Omolola1(f): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2010
Cheating & Lies~
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by tekajibril(m): 12:18am On Jul 29, 2010
Distance
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by papa190(m): 1:09am On Jul 29, 2010
Omolola1:

Cheating & Lies~
Interesting ~
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by iice(f): 7:16am On Jul 29, 2010
I got claustrophobic grin Leeches
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by adaybola(f): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2010
Cheating, lying, poor sexual performance (H.E.LL NO!!!).
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by TheCork(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2010
She wanted me circumsised, hell nooo!
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by Freiburger(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2010
The Cork:

She wanted me circumsised,

What? you don't mean it.
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by SAGoddess: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2010
Lack of stimulation!
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by TheCork(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2010
Goddess , can i stimulate u with my good looks?
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by SAGoddess: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2010
No Cork, I need mental stimulation, doesn't sound like you would be able to put the mirror down for a minute!
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by Omolola1(f): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2010
@190, what'z interesting about cheating and lying
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by makajibbz(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2010
The Cork:

Goddess , can i stimulate u with my good looks?
the cork, mr anus. i see similarities cool
good looks, very funny grin
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by TheCork(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2010
Omolola1 (f). madam by the way u gots Nyansh?

Am a nice guy, honest
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by SAGoddess: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2010
makajibbz:

the cork, mr anus. i see similarities cool
good looks, very funny grin

The Cork, Mr Anus, Mr Cork, all the same to me, dude is after yansh and a maid, he is not even changing his "toasting" line "baby can you cook and clean, I need a wife" grin grin grin
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 29, 2010
I was tired of her.
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by marryjay(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2010
she is not submissive , honest and has a pride
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by pash(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2010
Never have one and pray not to,
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by D1KeleVra(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2010
@Topic: toilet seat sad
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by Omolola1(f): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2010
@The cork, you say u are a nice guy and u are asking foolish questions ~
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by sesman(m): 4:24pm On Jul 29, 2010
I have a great phobia for immature women, and she was very immature!
Re: What Led To The Break Up Between You And Your Ex? by papa190(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2010
SA Goddess:

The Cork, Mr Anus, Mr Cork, all the same to me, dude is after yansh and a maid, he is not even changing his "toasting" line "baby can you cook and clean, I need a wife" grin grin grin

rofl, sa goddess has killed him

@Omo.
Hi my heart~

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife-kills-husband-over-loaf-bread / My Younger Brother Is In Love With A White Girl / 15 Things To Do During Your Honeymoon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.