Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore (69466 Views)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Man Carries His Girlfriend On His Leg As She Takes Selfie In Pre-Wedding Shoot / Oyinbo Man & His 13 Groomsmen Rock Agbada As He Weds Yoruba Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by FlirtyGist: 3:53am On Nov 27, 2018
When the groom tears his Achilles’ tendon on his left foot right before the wedding, and his groomsmen imitates and supports him by wearing a boot right along with him. Giving him all the support he needs, this photo has gone viral on Instagram in celebration of true friendship.

BY GISTMOE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/groom-tear-achilles-tendon-wedding-groomsmen-wore-boot

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by FlirtyGist: 3:53am On Nov 27, 2018

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by FreshBoss007: 3:54am On Nov 27, 2018
all for the grams
but why

5 Likes

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by FlirtyGist: 3:54am On Nov 27, 2018
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 27, 2018
No be small tin o....

All style na style.....

The devil has been put to shame!!!

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by sacajawea: 4:20am On Nov 27, 2018
That person that Commented 'this Is amazing' what is 'Amazing' in this?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by JasonScoolari: 4:57am On Nov 27, 2018
Guys will always be guys. The "Guy code" should be in every constitution be it written or unwritten.

I trust some ladies, argument and jealousy nor go make dem even attend the wedding.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by BruncleZuma: 5:04am On Nov 27, 2018
Instagram hunters...

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by lonelydora: 5:57am On Nov 27, 2018
His village people were sleep-talking when this happened. They didn't really wake up on his matter.

Happy Married Life, guy man!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by mezarddinny: 6:27am On Nov 27, 2018
achilles tendon, na footballer he be?

gareth bale, marco reus, welbeck and andy caroll comes to mind

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by Richdad50(m): 6:28am On Nov 27, 2018
Sad
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by Stanbic(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2018
If it was the bride and her crew, they'll be looking like peacock.
Pls I have headache oo. Don't quote me oo

2 Likes

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by Offpoint: 7:29am On Nov 27, 2018
That's what friends do...
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by speedyconnect3: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2018
Slay queens wont do this..

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by FlirtyGist: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2018
cool
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by nazablossom(f): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2018
I like mens' way, no pretence. Back in secondary school, I had male friends only.

7 Likes

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by boomssey(f): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2018
Nice! U finally put d devil to shame all d same hml.

1 Like

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by Xisnin(m): 10:47am On Nov 27, 2018
nazablossom:
I like mens' way, no pretence. Back in secondary school, I had male friends only.
Hope you have changed?

2 Likes

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by Dralin(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
sacajawea:
That person that Commented 'this Is amazing' what is 'Amazing' in this?

its amazing how true friends back each other in needy times!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by Khd95(m): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
madness everywhere,i hope his hommies will be there too anytime he fails to rise to call of duty in za ozzza room embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by nazablossom(f): 12:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
Xisnin:

Hope you have changed?
grin I'm married now, no male friends again cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by Bizmagnet: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
Creativity in display! Men will always be men.

Do you want quality blogs, websites or softwares for your ideas, companies, schools, churches and businesses?

WhatsApp me today on: 081 two three four 199 six seven
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by MeoClark(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
Dem for wear for the two leg to make it fashion. Nice Support there.

1 Like

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
Maybe the girl's ex saw their wedding invitation and decided to give my guy sliding tackle grin

2 Likes

Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by Pidginwhisper: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
grin
Re: Groom Broke His Leg Before His Wedding, See What He & His Groomsmen Wore by BABANGBALI: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
Which one of them is the broom?

Please A Relationship That Is Leading To Marriage, Which Road Does It Normally Pass Just Asking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugly Girls Have Better Guys, WHY? / Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.