Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class (1517 Views)

Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class / Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un / Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by BABANGBALI: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2018
North Korean President, Kim Jong Un has described Nigeria and Ghana as the backbone of Africa , because according to him, “they have all the natural resources in abundance to make them the most important and sought after countries in the world but corruption is a major problem and a curse to them”.

“Give me just a year and i will transform these two countries into first class countries that will attract businesses all over the world.

Nigeria should give in, Ghana should give in and let us colonize them for the second time so they will eventually learn how to run a country .

These two countries are on a mission of proving to the whites that blacks are only good at crimes and having the power of having long lasting sex .

Sit up Africa ,Sit and sit up Nigeria or just sell the countries to us”

North Korean President Kim Jong Un on world business

https://abiapulse.com/2018/11/25/give-me-nigeria-and-ghana-to-become-first-class-countries/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by fukushaki(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2018
Sakamanje grin
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by Jetjacky(m): 12:08am On Nov 28, 2018
Nigeria is a shame.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by gssdobi: 12:57am On Nov 28, 2018
Haha,Kim we don't want to sell,na by force?
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by Xisnin(m): 1:34am On Nov 28, 2018
Fake news.
The starving North Koreans have no business colonizing anyone.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by pweshboi(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
Lol... This is funny
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
An indictment on bad leadership in Africa

But Kim, your country doesn't allow private citizens to own cars, martial law is always on, no internet for civilians, assassinations, the citizens are fed with lies from State TV/radio, doesn't have electricity and other inhuman treatments.
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by CLASSMAN: 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
An indictment on bad leadership in Africa

But Kim, your country doesn't allow private citizens to own cars, martial law is always on, no internet for civilians, assassinations, the citizens are fed with lies from State TV/radio, doesn't have electricity and other inhuman treatments.
these are things been feed to us by white media pls b4 u judge go there and c for urself, for a country to be able to acquire nuclear power it's citizens must be enlightened and to be enlightened does require all things u feel out
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by RevenGeMission: 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
This idiot that cant control 25M North Koreans wants to control 200M Nigerians of 600 Ethnicity

werey ni boy yii sha
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by FarahAideed: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
RevenGeMission:
This idiot that cant control 25M North Koreans wants to control 200M Nigerians of 600 Ethnicity

werey ni boy yii sha

He will do a far better job than Buhari
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class by Gulad: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
Please ask the poster why the only news outlets posting this fake news is only found on junk website.

No reputable media outlets carried it since the news broke out.

(1) (Reply)

Big Shock !! Nigerian Man Saw Another Egg Inside The Egg He Boiled ( VIDEO) / The Full Gist Of 1983 Coup Plot / We Reject Buhari Niece As Head Of Presidential Election Results Collation - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.