Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un (4043 Views)

Petrol Price Hike: God Told Me Nigeria Will Break Up – Primate Ayodele / Give Me Ghana, Nigeria To Recolonize; For A Year -NK President / Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize And In One Year They Become First Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by deedy111: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
North Korean President, Kim Jong Un has described Nigeria and Ghana as the backbone of Africa , because according to him, “they have all the natural resources in abundance to make them the most important and sought after countries in the world but corruption is a major problem and a curse to them”.

“Give me just a year and i will transform these two countries into first class countries that will attract businesses all over the world.

Nigeria should give in, Ghana should give in and let us colonize them for the second time so they will eventually learn how to run a country .

These two countries are on a mission of proving to the whites that blacks are only good at crimes and having the power of having long lasting sex .

Sit up Africa ,Sit and sit up Nigeria or just sell the countries to us”

North Korean President Kim Jong Un on world business

https://abiapulse.com/2018/11/25/give-me-nigeria-and-ghana-to-become-first-class-countries/

Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
yeee see what bad,visionless and sightless leadership brought upon us in naija

5 Likes

Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by Eshinwaju: 4:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Stupid post by a silly kid.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by okrikaboi: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
how much you go buy 9jA make i sell am give you?
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by colosa: 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Small pikin dey worry you.telling great grandpa that you want recolonized his country under his watch. Go pray for forgiveness small boy.
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by Nairalane: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
What is this one saying... He thinks Our President is like Trump...... Our president will employ the BH to fight your nuclear reliance.
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by deedy111: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
That's a mockery to our government, but our leaders are just shameless to see
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by Alejob: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Wow even Kim is aiming a shot at us! Well we trully deserve the insult... I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones and LED TV is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nigeria deserves the insults

They know Nigerian politicians are the best paid in the world..

A Nigerian senator earns more than a US President..

But the workers are here begging for 30k minimum wage...

Nigeria deserves the insult... When a youth with an empty stomach will be defending thieves in power just because of religious and ethnic sentiments...

Nigeria deserves the insults
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by spydes: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
This werey boy will just order the execution of everything that goes against his orders...Las Las na him fit Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by enemmo(f): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2018
So you will kill us all.

I can't even blame him, I blame our leaders for this big insult.
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by ibkayee(f): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
We're witnessing the second scramble for Africa, only this time it’s the Chinese (I know Kim is North Korean)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by drskyfly007(m): 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
If only we swallow our pride and accept this offer!
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by 7lives: 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2018
Let him come jare, by the time he unleash the dragon called COMMUNISM, a lot of greedy and undisciplined Nigerians will not only sit up, they will even give their lives to Christ.
Awon werey.
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by TheABOMINATION: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2018
drskyfly007:

You can go and become a slave in North Korea for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by drskyfly007(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheABOMINATION:

You can go and become a slave in North Korea for all I care.
lolz. The truth is bitter bro..The country and its citizens including you need help grin
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by Newznow: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
grin grin I no fit laugh
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by dadebayo1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
grin.. Oya come nah grin.. Now i understand why the Chinese are giving loans to African countries grin gradually they will start to take over assets cos our African leaders are to greedy to resist free loan money ... grin
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by Firgemachar: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
Shame on Nigeria!
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by junbi(f): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
True but too late,
The Chinese are involved already
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by Rossikki: 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
shina277:
yeee see what bad,visionless and sightless leadership brought upon us in naija

You are a brainless fool. Have you corroborated what was allegedly said by Kin Jong Un before parroting it like a dunce?
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by Rossikki: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
drskyfly007:

You have no brain. Accept his offer indeed.. Can you live in North Korea today? Do you realise that there is mass starvation in North Korea? That there is food rationing there? That thousands are jailed, tortured and murdered as political prisoners there? That there is no freedom of speech, or freedom of association? That there are no elections held there, and no democracy? Internet banned? Can you live in such conditions? Brainless fools like you and others here. All it takes is for some 'white man' or Korean or whatever to mouth some garbage, and you all line up behind him unquestioningly like slaves to endorse whatever rubbish they emit. Stupid goats. Go to North Korea, let us see how long you will be there before crying to return to Nigeria. Is that not how some of you stupidly ended up as slaves in Libya?

This ''anywhere but Nigeria'' mentality will be your undoing. Stupid, senseless fools.
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
Rossikki:

You are a brainless fool. Have you corroborated what was allegedly said by Kin Jong Un before parroting it like a dunce?
and i guess u've made ur findings about what was allegedly said by mr kim.u cud av saved d insult by simplying debunking the news.and mind you mr kim has made dprk a force to reckon with even to d grt america and i guess no one in d world wud take dprk with levity.No insult(s) intended
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by drskyfly007(m): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
Rossikki:

You have no brain. Accept his offer indeed.. Can you live in North Korea today? Do you realise that there is mass starvation in North Korea? That there is food rationing there? That thousands are jailed, tortured and murdered as political prisoners there? That there is no freedom of speech, or freedom of association? That there are no elections held there, and no democracy? Internet banned? Can you live in such conditions? Brainless fools like you and others here. All it takes is for some 'white man' or Korean or whatever to mouth some garbage, and you all line up behind him unquestioningly like slaves to endorse whatever rubbish they emit. Stupid goats. Go to North Korea, let us see how long you will be there before crying to return to Nigeria. Is that not how some of you stupidly ended up as slaves in Libya?

This ''anywhere but Nigeria'' mentality will be your undoing. Stupid, senseless fools.
You need help bro grin..Don't take it personal and stop spewing garbage .Nigeria as a whole needs help grin
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by rapid101(m): 12:57am On Nov 30, 2018
Abeg come buy
Any tin dat ll make naija a better place is welcomed
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by Guestlander: 1:04am On Nov 30, 2018
Even North Korea needs to be colonized. Im sure he didn't make such a statement, he probably wouldn't know where west Africa is on the map.
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by BarleyBarn: 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2018
Stop blaming your leaders, blame yourselves!! You foolish visionless fearful Nigerian youth doubling as slaves!! If you knew what power you weild, what Change you could make by putting fear away, you will not be here "saying" nonsense, you will be gathering to "take" what is yours. Moronic chickens!
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by bantudra: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2018
Rossikki:

calm down,bro....

kiiikikikikiki....

hilarious....
Re: Give Me Nigeria And Ghana To Recolonize In One Year -kim Jong Un by bantudra: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
https://abia pulse

kiiikikikiki....

ipob is going overdrive it seems....

this is so funny....

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: PDP Leaks Genuine Presidential Election Result / PDP Now In Control Of 19 Out Of 36 States. Full List / EFCC Must Probe 8th NASS Over Legislative Aides’ Pay – Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.