Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,581 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng (32527 Views)

John Momoh Warns Broadcasters Against Irresponsible Journalism / Buhari Approves N19 Billion For Road Projects In FCT, Kano, Oyo And Osun / BREAKING: John Momoh Quits As Chairman Of BON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by nijabazaar: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
Liar Mohammed js a crafty genious...

2 Likes

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by OhiOfIhima: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
Whether dis is true or not, leadershipng u guys are d bomb... Not some sort of news where d names of the culprit will be hiding.. Channel TV, nnpc, jimoh momoh and presidency come out n rebuked d claim if you think your hand is clean.. If you doubt ur credibility, don't dare to because more revelations will dish out.. For channel TV, never you lose your reputation because of money like AIT biko..

7 Likes

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by GistFullGround: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
Yet Dokpesi is persecuted for being paid N2 Billion plus to promote PDP.

What goes around, comes around

APC will not be in power for life!

14 Likes

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by bluecircle470: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:
I am very saddened by this story

Why are u saddened on a fake story....19billion just like that. Rubbish!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by opribo(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
So John Momoh too have started collecting his own share. No problem, when Atiku becomes the president next year and come for our money you collected dont run or cry foul.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by peeps4u: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
No wonder Channels TV doctored Femi Adesina's video to save his face.

11 Likes

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Triangles1(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
Every body in this country are liable to lie freely without Internet connection. 19 billions. Abeg they should create Ministry of lies moderator.

2 Likes

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by SimplePlan34: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
Monumental corruption sharing money like say tomorrow no dey.

3 Likes

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by buJu234: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
why are u guys surprised..

can u compare Channels 2015 TV debates & criticizing then government, with that of 2016-date.

not only them, infact 99% of all the media outlets.

6 Likes

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2018
I watched 3 minutes of channels today before I switched off,Chamberlain couldn't even ask a coherent question,Gimba Umar is worse,its just NTA part 2

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by galaxy2020(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
.....and that is what they are doing, i only watch channels sports because u can't lie about it. That is APC,s TV.

12 Likes

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by bilulu(m): 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
You can imagine. No wonder they don't report anything against the APC led FG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Bhol28: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
Fake news continua.Fake videos,fake audios that can not be defended everywhere.Always emanating from sources whose identity will never be known

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by nsilordgmail(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
I've always known that channels TV were paid for all those propaganda during the 2015 elections. Shame on them. This too will be swept under the carpet like every other corrupt practices found within the APC.

5 Likes

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by gurunlocker: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
That's why I said that this government have successfully bought the media....

If not for few investigative reporters or papers we have in premium times and LeadersNG

4 Likes

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by BillgatesMaigad(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2018
Here is the thing guys, let us all be truthful to our selves here.

If you own a media outfit and you're given 19billion naira to promote Buhari's reelection bid, will you turn it down?

6 Likes

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Kenekingisback: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Sad day for me sad

International news agencies should terminate their relationship with Channels TV immediately.

TVC would have received 500bln Naira.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by 9gerian: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by LaVirus: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Later someone will come and tell me PMB is fighting corruption.
Oshi!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Talknochip(m): 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
e don happen! ...He will try to save face by goin to the courts afterwards. but, this has further exposed the hypocrisy,deceit,callousness and arrogancy of the Buhari administration... I Never liked that Channels of a station... especially their boring sunrisedaily presenters with the exception of Ajuri... Thunder fire all the anti-karaption fighters under this administration with their Oga @ d top.. Self-righteous lots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by chiedozie198100: 2:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
nijabazaar:
I never liked That pompous Channels especially that impervious Chamberlain and Maup something...

Now that Channels have sold their souls to those tge Devil wont touch with a long spoon, its best to stick with Arise, Stv....

my dear you r 100% correct.

especially those THREE WISE FOOLS that anchor the weekly morning program

3 Likes

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Explorers(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
19Billion.

4 Likes

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by jericco1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
this is a national disaster, all because of power and greed
Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by 4gunners(m): 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
I weep for my dear country. The old guys have dissapointed us, the younger generation seems not better of going by the inane comment I read on this platform.
Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by emkz: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2018
Please accusations must be backed up with facts. Someone should not just wake up and spew things because he has mouth to talk or pen to write or keyboard to type.

I am not a media expert and may receive bashing for what I am about to say. Media is fundamentally a business. A business of information dissemination: newspaper, radio, television, online reportage, Facebook, Lindaikeji et al. If Channels TV received money (please this needs to be proved) for public relations from the government, which law have they broken? Does NBC code preclude such practices? If so, can we see the relevant sections of the code? If yes, what are the consequences? We may be biased to expect that media organizations should not show preference for candidates. In the US, CNN continues to bash Donald Trump, and he bashes them back using alternative media outlets: his mouth and twitter. In France, some newspaper outlets showed (and voiced) their preference for Emmanuel Macron in the run up to the last elections, and ran down the campaigns of Francois Fillon for paying his wife from public funds. If you feel you are not getting the information from Channels, go to alternative sources, or better still, open your own. The man has overhead and salaries to pay, a company to run; where is the money supposed to come from? So because he has a passion for information dissemination, he should forget about the business side of journalism? Please.

My message is that instead of bashing people, let us build credibility by working hard, recognition by resilience so that people can come to us and request for our services. If we feel we can't do it because we feel it is unethical, that is a personal decision. So long as John Momoh has not broken any extant laws (assuming he was paid for public relations), it is not criminal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by chinedu234(m): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
No wonder some of us are no longer too keen on watching politics today. We have been feeling like there has been something missing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by nokatakata: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
So sad. All that money for the owner only. 19 billion and the wicked man will pay his staff peanut. You see them dressed up looking funny with some extremely cheap suit and funny looking tie. The ladies will dress up looking like some deeper life women. The camera crew and those behind the scene are the worst. They look so hungry and unkempt. Same thing for TVC. All the money and bribe goes to the owners to fly private jet and live large while the mumu workers are forced to spread their propaganda with poor salaries.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by tyav7: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
I wish and hope this is not true. Channels pls say something.
Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by 4gunners(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
chiedozie198100:

my dear you r 100% correct.

especially those THREE WISE FOOLS that anchor the weekly morning program
You've said one thing those guys have done wrong. Just hatred.

The other guy claiming they're pompous. Does he watch foreign journalist interview their people?
Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by olumide4christ: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
Magalan:
Channels should avoid being categorised like TVC/The Nations News...

I beg to disagree with you...for me, TVC news is quite different & unbiased in their reporting & discussions from Channels.
....despite the fact that TVC has ties to Tinubu, yet they are very unbiased in their reporting and discussions. They even report and discuss issues that put Tinubu's APC in bad light, despite their Tinubu connection. Infact, the way they criticize some important people in APC on Journalists Hangout, you would think Tinubu wasn't the leader of APC.
Their program Journalists Hangout is a must see for me Monday to Friday...they focus so much on political issues, the war on Boko Haram, herdsmen & what the government is not doing right about the issues. My kudos to them!
I don't watch Channels tv anymore since I discovered TVC News!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Tizu(m): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2018
I don't think it is hidden that some waters passed under the bridge. Right from inception Channels TV betrayed their neutrality when they got engaged in debating and promoting those over coated lies APC sold out to Nigerians in 2015. John must have allowed his brother Tony to have his way in this mess that will finish his media outfit and make it irrelevant to the Nigerian viewers just like that studio of lies and triba-hatred center named TVC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profile Of Buhari's Ministers Designate (Photos) / We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South / The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.