Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng (32533 Views)

John Momoh Warns Broadcasters Against Irresponsible Journalism / Buhari Approves N19 Billion For Road Projects In FCT, Kano, Oyo And Osun / BREAKING: John Momoh Quits As Chairman Of BON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Pumpido75(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Most people commenting are acting like individuals whose brain is on suspension. They never pondered on the authenticity of the post but gleefully condemned a reputable media with impeccable character. Any campaign of calumny against Apc gladdens these myopic people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by kumakunta: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
Details later and that will be the end from them . That is why I love Sahara reporters .

1 Like

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Niorte: 2:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
Someone once said, every man has a price tag. Just that some are more expensive than others.

So N19 billion is the price tag of John Momoh.

I have thought as much since he has been made the chairman of broadcasting organization of Nigeria.

APC understand the media and they know how to make them do their bidden.

Personally, I still prefer PDP as the ruling party and APC as the opposition party.

PDP had so many technocrats ministers, APC ministers are full of politicians.

Forget about looting...both APC and PDP are looters. PDP hide and loot but APC are looting publicly without fear, which is even worse.

I need a Visa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by docadams: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:
Can the owner of Channels Television chair the Nigerian presidential election debates anymore? Does he have the required integrity to do so?

Don't overheat your system. Same campaign of calumny that was run in 2015 is repeating itself. Leadership is a known mouthpiece of PDP so it is in same mould as FFK. You should hope the news outfit has concrete evidence. It is not by shouting to high heavens.

1 Like

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by hassantaiwoo: 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
what of AIT?
Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by OfficialAPCNGR: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Whether dis is true or not, leadershipng u guys are d bomb... Not some sort of news where d names of the culprit will be hiding.. Channel TV, nnpc, jimoh momoh and presidency come out n rebuked d claim if you think your hand is clean.. If you doubt ur credibility, don't dare to because more revelations will dish out.. For channel TV, never you lose your reputation because of money like AIT biko..
Hmmm
Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by OfficialAPCNGR: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
peeps4u:
No wonder Channels TV doctored Femi Adesina's video to save his face.
Exactly
Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Realist2: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
Channel TV has been compromised since 2015, before 2015 whenever bokoharam kill, Chamberlain will stand shouting and screaming loud to do analysis, but the moment Buhari won election, scores are being massacred and killed by Fulani's herdmen and bokoharam, the guy voice go down, sit down to do analysis and finally they don't longer broadcast or reports killings again.
But I have one advice for them, that lion they are helping today, will grow so big and come back to consume even his generation.

5 Likes

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by OfficialAPCNGR: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
ehie:
I watched 3 minutes of channels today before I switched off,Chamberlain couldn't even ask a coherent question,Gimba Umar is worse,its just NTA part 2

I thought only I noticed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by OfficialAPCNGR: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Realist2:
Channel TV has been compromised since 2015, before 2015 whenever bokoharam kill, Chamberlain will stand shouting and screaming loud to do analysis, but the moment Buhari won election, scores are being massacred and killed by Fulani's herdmen and bokoharam, the guy voice go down, sit down to do analysis and finally they don't longer broadcast or reports killings again.
But I have one advice for them, that lion they are helping today, will grow so big and come back to consume even his generation.
Very observant view

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Timfreds(m): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
I know for long that Channels TV is Bubu and APC appendage. I lost interest in their news since.

1 Like

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Tofax: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:
I always knew that Channels Television has a crisis of integrity and identity... When 118 soldiers died last week Seunokinbaloye chose to cover an unknown party's presidential candidate

I always wonder what has happened to one of my favourite program - Politics today. I now understand why Seun is no longer the Seun I used to know on Channels TV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Alexrayz(m): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:
This is sad

https://mobile.twitter.com/LeadersNG/status/1067396482213576704

19 billion if u wanna spread fake news pls spread d one with sense it billion will talking here o how much is the tv worth of they can spend dat why not just open a new station and do instead idiat pls unverified news should not be taken to the front page of better u flood the front page with gossip or things that have no meaning than start feeding people with wrong info if any violence start op the bloods are all on ur head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by OfficialAPCNGR: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
Tofax:

I always wonder what has happened to one of my favourite program - Politics today. I now understand why Seun is no longer the Seun I used to know on Channels TV.
Now he says so many words with no meaning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by OfficialAPCNGR: 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
Alexrayz:

19 billion if u wanna spread fake news pls spread d one with sense it billion will talking here o how much is the tv worth of they can spend dat why not just open a new station and do instead idiat pls unverified news should not be taken to the front page of better u flood the front page with gossip or things that have no meaning than start feeding people with wrong info if any violence start op the bloods are all on ur head
Go and sue leadershipNG newspaper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by NoisyNaybour001(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
emkz:
Please accusations must be backed up with facts. Someone should not just wake up and spew things because he has mouth to talk or pen to write or keyboard to type.

I am not a media expert and may receive bashing for what I am about to say. Media is fundamentally a business. A business of information dissemination: newspaper, radio, television, online reportage, Facebook, Lindaikeji et al. If Channels TV received money (please this needs to be proved) for public relations from the government, which law have they broken? Does NBC code preclude such practices? If so, can we see the relevant sections of the code? If yes, what are the consequences? We may be biased to expect that media organizations should not show preference for candidates. In the US, CNN continues to bash Donald Trump, and he bashes them back using alternative media outlets: his mouth and twitter. In France, some newspaper outlets showed (and voiced) their preference for Emmanuel Macron in the run up to the last elections, and ran down the campaigns of Francois Fillon for paying his wife from public funds. If you feel you are not getting the information from Channels, go to alternative sources, or better still, open your own. The man has overhead and salaries to pay, a company to run; where is the money supposed to come from? So because he has a passion for information dissemination, he should forget about the business side of journalism? Please.

My message is that instead of bashing people, let us build credibility by working hard, recognition by resilience so that people can come to us and request for our services. If we feel we can't do it because we feel it is unethical, that is a personal decision. So long as John Momoh has not broken any extant laws (assuming he was paid for public relations), it is not criminal.

u have some point there

1 Like

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by OfficialAPCNGR: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
Niorte:
Someone once said, every man has a price tag. Just that some are more expensive than others.

So N19 billion is the price tag of John Momoh.

I have thought as much since he has been made the chairman of broadcasting organization of Nigeria.

APC understand the media and they know how to make them do their bidden.

Personally, I still prefer PDP as the ruling party and APC as the opposition party.

PDP had so many technocrats ministers, APC ministers are full of politicians.

Forget about looting...both APC and PDP are looters. PDP hide and loot but APC are looting publicly without fear, which is even worse.

I need a Visa
You must finish this change
Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
That's chicken change. I even thought they gave him a refinery.

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Alexrayz(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:

Go and sue leadershipNG newspaper

It not a matter of sue some people do trust news come out of here just saying we should be careful on what we spread jos massacre that happen not so long again was as a result of such if it traffic u looking for find other means not posting wat u not sure of

1 Like

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by icedbreez(m): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
I start thinking back now and am struggling to recollect when Channels News delved in depth on a negative news cycle concerning this Buhari Govt. No smoke without fire.

Channel's credibility gone with the wind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by michoim(m): 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
This should be a lie; because we're not seeing such promotions on Channels TV. PDP propaganda at work

1 Like

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Guyman02: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
Channels TV is now an arm of APC, they tactfully give news blackout to unpalatable stories such as killing of Nigerian soldiers with insignificant coverage.
They hardly report on corruption issues.
They have lost the trust we reposed on them before the 2019 elections after which John Momoh was rewarded with appointment angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by OfficialAPCNGR: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
Alexrayz:

It not a matter of sue some people do trust news come out of here just saying we should be careful on what we spread jos massacre that happen not so long again was as a result of such if it traffic u looking for find other means not posting wat u not sure of
Shut up. Enemy of the State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by OfficialAPCNGR: 3:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
icedbreez:
I start thinking back now and am struggling to recollect when Channels News delved in depth on a negative news cycle concerning this Buhari Govt. No smoke without fire.

Channel's credibility gone with the wind.
Gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Ambassadors: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
I stopped watching NTA & channels TV long ago. They are extension of lie mohammed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by bedspread: 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
olumide4christ:

I beg to disagree with you...for me, TVC news is quite different & unbiased in their reporting & discussions from Channels.
....despite the fact that TVC has ties to Tinubu, yet they are very unbiased in their reporting and discussions. They even report and discuss issues that put Tinubu's APC in bad light, despite their Tinubu connection. Infact, the way they criticize some important people in APC on Journalists Hangout, you would think Tinubu wasn't the leader of APC.
Their program Journalists Hangout is a must see for me Monday to Friday...they focus so much on political issues, the war on Boko Haram, herdsmen & what the government is not doing right about the issues. My kudos to them!
I don't watch Channels tv anymore since I discovered TVC News!

Why didn't they not Report the death of the 100 Soldiers??
Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Alexrayz(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:

Shut up. Enemy of the State.

Lol if you bother to read at least u understand how clueless u sounding

1 Like

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by OfficialAPCNGR: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
bedspread:

Why didn't they not Report the death of the 100 Soldiers??
Bribe. 19 billion Naira of our yams

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by NairaMaster1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nackzy:
Stupid system, u won't hear much about it

Most especially that it borders Buhari

1 Like

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by Klington: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
e don tae way i pass vote of no confidence on channels TV

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'NNPC Gave John Momoh, Channels TV N19 Billion To Promote Buhari' - Leadersng by id911(m): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2018
OfficialAPCNGR:
Can the owner of Channels Television chair the Nigerian presidential election debates anymore? Does he have the required integrity to do so?
He would certainly leak the questions to the lifeless one before the debate day

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Worst Jailers Of Journalists Worldwide 2019 By Committee For Press Freedom / Ibb’s Son Joins Niger Gov Race / EFCC Gets Court Order To Detain Metuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.