Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,082 members, 7,863,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

How To Be A Better Man Financially - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Be A Better Man Financially (359 Views)

Why Getting Married When You Are Struggling Financially Is A Bad Decision! / Marrying Financially Stable One Or The One You Love? / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Better Man Financially by Emmanuel950(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
As much as I want to, I don't intend to into the details fully. I'll just drop a link for you to read the full piece.

Now, the things I mentioned here are some of the steps I took to be better financially.

First, read Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki.
Secondly, read The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason

Apply the tips in this two books. Bamm! you're good to go...

https://www.couturecrib.com/how-to-be-a-better-man/

(1) (Reply)

5 Attributes Of Raising A Godly Family / Right Or Wrong: Asking Your Sister Boy Friend For Money Without Her Knowledge / Available Land At Sprawling Homes Arepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.