Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) (63952 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2018
The man needs help.
The man must be an attention seeker,he could be lying. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by samysmoothfresh: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=IrokoOluwere post=73363105][/quote]

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by santopelele(m): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
THE MAN NO GET BETTER TALK TO YAWN TODAY, ATTENTION SEEKER
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 10:42pm On Nov 27, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Psycho, so after she goes under fire cooking, she has to kneel down to serve you? she makes hot water bath for you, then u expect her to open her legs to you with those stupid styles? is she ur wife or a slave
Abeg help me ask some of this our men OOOoo.... If am the woman, honestly I won't cook anything else for him throughout the day. What nonsense! !!. All those mama put where he used to eat before he got married were they serving him on theor kneels...?. Instead of him to place a passionate kiss on her forehead for the meal and say thank you Honey...He quickly snap picture and run to social media to post trash. The man is just a stupid attention seeker . Simple

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
kneel ke? kneel down for wat? some men and their achaic believes.

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Ayorella77(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
No let me talk
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hungry for kill you if na me be your wife. grin I go kneel serve you food sey watin happen grin
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Psycho, so after she goes under fire cooking, she has to kneel down to serve you? she makes hot water bath for you, then u expect her to open her legs to you with those stupid styles? is she ur wife or a slave

Don't believe everything you read on social media. Which man will reject this well packaged meal cos the wife did not kneel down
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by moses93(m): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
you rejected the meal and you have the time to pick up your phone, unlock it and snap it to post it on Facebook abi? na u try pass ooo.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Oponel1962: 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
. If na pastor, she go kneel for am. Stupid women who don't honour their husbands.
For a man to toil all day trying to satisfy his family is no slavery.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Ucpet(m): 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
iGist:
A Nigerian man has taken to a popular Facebook Group, Rant HQ to talk about how he rejected the delicious meal his wife prepared for him.

According to the Nigerian man identified as, Oniyangi Abdullahi Badmus, he says he rejected the delicacy all because his wife refused to kneel before him, while serving him the food.

Taking to the platform, he wrote: “My wife brought this for breakfast and I rejected it because she didn’t kneel down when placing it before me”

Check on the screenshot below;

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-reveals-why-he-rejected-the-meal-his-wife-made-for-him

beta hungry NVR catch u
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
phemsie:
You did right jare...
I would have rejected same in my stomach myself.
my mouth watering
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by emeks91(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
I am on my kneels ���� Kind hearts on Facebook, help me win this competition. Just a "LIKE" will put me ahead. Click on the link to help me win. God bless your kindness. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=194003628203070&id=100027803029441
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by sunnymix: 11:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
dis man is just seeking cheap attention..even though wat he said is true but remember civilization has taken d world..
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by geezynoni: 11:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
Ogun kee him there
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by ComradeShegs(m): 11:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
phemsie:
You did right jare...

I would have rejected same in my stomach myself.

Lol in your stomach.

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hmm mm mm these ibo people self
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Honesty007(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:

i must confess u r so beautiful as i saw ur profile. the wife desire would be to her husband and he would rule over her,it was the curse of GOD.no excuse 4 dat tho women should nt be slaves.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by bizhop01: 11:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
So What?
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 11:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
Its their culture.so she would have done it,atleast she knew that he was a yoruba muslim before now.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by eneyoduke(m): 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
Oya swear say you reject am
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by akiOYIBO: 11:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Nigerian women have positioned themselves in a way that their men strive to make money to enslave them forever. I support the man. In fact expect worse from me when I finally make cool cash.

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 27, 2018
That is why marrying a black man is the worst mistake any woman can make.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 11:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
You need Jesus
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Damsyjay(m): 12:01am On Nov 28, 2018
LordSaints:
Be4 You know how much be her bride price? To slap you just they hungry me
i swear me sef go join you slap her
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Damsyjay(m): 12:03am On Nov 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hungry for kill you if na me be your wife. grin I go kneel serve you food sey watin happen grin
pls come marry me
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 12:04am On Nov 28, 2018
She should have prostrated instead of kneeling.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Damsyjay(m): 12:05am On Nov 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
The man needs help. The man must be an attention seeker,he could be lying. undecided
He is sure lying...it is written on his forehead
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Damsyjay(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2018
Oponel1962:
. If na pastor, she go kneel for am. Stupid women who don't honour their husbands.
For a man to toil all day trying to satisfy his family is no slavery.
No mind them jare
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 12:14am On Nov 28, 2018
Oyindidi:

You see why you will remain single come bet am
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 12:16am On Nov 28, 2018
which woman will kneel down in front of ur ekpo looking face.

i bet she probably ran away after dropping the food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic) / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.