Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) (63946 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by naijaking1: 12:23am On Nov 28, 2018
Oninyangi Abdallah Badmus?
Is that Yoruba muslims

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by aminubellosokoto(m): 12:24am On Nov 28, 2018
Good
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by KelB(m): 12:28am On Nov 28, 2018
LordSaints:
Be4 You know how much be her bride price? To slap you just they hungry me
How does opening leg relate to this thread now
undecided
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by mdautos: 12:40am On Nov 28, 2018
Acres of land suitable 4 farmland 4 sale at 50k per acre in oyo state Ogbomosho, Igbeti road. documents-Original receipt and lawyer agreement signed by the family chief and the king, its free frm all kind of issues and suitable for cashew plantation, maize,cassava etc 07069727219
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 12:56am On Nov 28, 2018
he wanna show us d food, wtf !? psycho
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:57am On Nov 28, 2018
This one na archaic and mumu man.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 1:31am On Nov 28, 2018
Mumu. Is he God for her to kneel for him?!
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 1:39am On Nov 28, 2018
iGist:
A Nigerian man has taken to a popular Facebook Group, Rant HQ to talk about how he rejected the delicious meal his wife prepared for him.

According to the Nigerian man identified as, Oniyangi Abdullahi Badmus, he says he rejected the delicacy all because his wife refused to kneel before him, while serving him the food.

Taking to the platform, he wrote: “My wife brought this for breakfast and I rejected it because she didn’t kneel down when placing it before me”

Check on the screenshot below;

BY GISTMORE.COM >> http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-reveals-why-he-rejected-the-meal-his-wife-made-for-him

Aboki with their stupid mentality
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 2:01am On Nov 28, 2018
See chow, see carbs, that's a heavy breakfast. Person go fit work after that one?
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by naijaking1: 2:05am On Nov 28, 2018
DrMuzungu:
Mumu. Is he God for her to kneel for him?!
The backward Saudi Arabia is his role model.
That's why Nigeria is not going forward.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by murphybladino(m): 2:08am On Nov 28, 2018
Vote APC
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Gboliwe: 2:15am On Nov 28, 2018
A nairalander needs urgent financial help. Please follow this link and help as you can.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-mothers-kidney-transplant/
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by trisha01(f): 2:23am On Nov 28, 2018
J
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Tizu(m): 3:15am On Nov 28, 2018
How did this nonsense make FP
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by 1972xy: 4:23am On Nov 28, 2018
What is new about that? It is all about culture. Me, i have rejected my wife food for blending the pepper she used cooking the soup with electric blender. I have wasted her soup several times. Now, she has learned how to use stone grander (oloo) in preparing her soup or stew. The children have also mastered it.
It is sweeter. And the aroma is unique.

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Jayslyder: 4:51am On Nov 28, 2018
Rant HQ madness don reach here. ..lmao. .I'm a proud member it's fun and crazy
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 5:13am On Nov 28, 2018
Sir, with all due respect, i think you aren't hungry

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 5:17am On Nov 28, 2018
1972xy:
What is new about that? It is all about culture. Me, i have rejected my wife food for blending the pepper she used cooking the soup with electric blender. I have wasted her soup several times. Now, she has learned how to use stone grander (oloo) in preparing her soup or stew. The children have also mastered it.
It is sweeter. And the aroma is unique.

Who's this one na? Grow the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 5:30am On Nov 28, 2018
akiOYIBO:

Nigerian women have positioned themselves in a way that their men strive to make money to enslave them forever. I support the man. In fact expect worse from me when I finally make cool cash.
What way nigerian women are very hardworking women, that's why you see women striving and taking over business, let's be honest, they are fast learners, innocent souls but crazy attitudes treat them like queens, then you will see real love, A healthy Nigerian woman would survive no matter the condition....Be grateful to God 4 giving u a woman that wants you to make money most men throw those ladies that was there b4 money came, Most women prays for money to enslave their husband, make ur woman your counsellor and bestfriend...tell her abt the women disturbing you in ur work place, she will tell you hers. don't just marry her and dump her, make a strong bond. If something is wrong with a Nigerian woman then something is wrong with a Nigerian man. let love rule.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 5:45am On Nov 28, 2018
Oponel1962:
. If na pastor, she go kneel for am. Stupid women who don't honour their husbands.
For a man to toil all day trying to satisfy his family is no slavery.
You wake up every morning and u want morning sex she gives you, she makes breakfast, bath the kids, prepare them for school u go to work, she cleans the house, wash ur clothes, goes to the market, makes food for you, give u sex again on a headache, isn't she trying, what Bleep!ng honour?

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Dollabiz: 5:53am On Nov 28, 2018
smiley
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by mozona(m): 5:55am On Nov 28, 2018
this guy just want to show off the mumu food wey him way chop. no be swallow self.

is this the first tym your WIFE is serving you food, so she knelt for other not for this particular food.

hmm him try
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by olatunji0607: 5:58am On Nov 28, 2018
Oya feminist, over to you!!!
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 5:59am On Nov 28, 2018
Can't people just try to understand the difference between humour and stup!dity. This man should be in his late 40s, yet making irrational post on the social media.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by exlink10(m): 6:18am On Nov 28, 2018
well, since we have a certificateless leader,

it is customary to expect the people being led to be nothing but open brain and head.

anu like you
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:53am On Nov 28, 2018
Ah Nairaland!!!!! Why bring this to Front page? We all know these are one of the comic lies shared by facebook userson their various annoying pages.... Arrrggghhhh
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 28, 2018
Me? kneel down and serve a man food, you will have to kill me before I do that, I have pride and I won't let any man trample upon it.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by CDCEO001: 7:01am On Nov 28, 2018
You are not hungry.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by incomeboostng: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2018
chai... see food... Not sure he was hungry undecided
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by afrikanns: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2018
Una no see say this bah hotel food be that bah
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 7:16am On Nov 28, 2018
AFONJAS and insecurity... spits
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by TanyLoe(f): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2018
Ehhh his not hungry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic) / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.