Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) (63950 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Foma2: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2018
"refused" abi "didn't" kneel down. Bloggers sha. If u are saying refused, that means d husband corrected him and still she refused to kneel down which I highly doubt. Why will she go through d stress of preparing this voluminous meal and let it go to waste. or better still, she's not his wife. BLOGGERS with their attention seeking...
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by lagosrd: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2018
I wouldn't have comment on this but for the synergy and cooperation the food will make and the advantage they pose to my health. I have check the kind of food twice now and I honestly think this man is drunk already and he is not hungry. He only needs to head back to his bed for hangover things. May God forgive you. Ure lucky you're not even the one kneeling down to eat the food. Check most medical centers and teaching hospitals.
Abeg shift make I chop jare
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by lagosrd: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2018
Foma2:
"refused" abi "didn't" kneel down. Bloggers sha. If u are saying refused, that means d husband corrected him and still she refused to kneel down which I highly doubt. Why will she go through d stress of preparing this voluminous meal and let it go to waste. or better still, she's not his wife. BLOGGERS with their attention seeking...

Do you mean sumptuous meal?
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by crifix(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2018
may hunger be your poetion amd to think of it he may have given her half of the money to prepare the food oooo rubbish
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2018
phemsie:
You did right jare...

I would have rejected same in my stomach myself.
hmmmmm, are you sure, the food is tempting o.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2018
The man is too strict joor.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by fruqy(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Psycho, so after she goes under fire cooking, she has to kneel down to serve you? she makes hot water bath for you, then u expect her to open her legs to you with those stupid styles? is she ur wife or a slave

See feminist.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by phemsie(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2018
mechanics:
hmmmmm, are you sure, the food is tempting o.

did u see the last sentence?
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by akiOYIBO: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
What way nigerian women are very hardworking women, that's why you see women striving and taking over business, let's be honest, they are fast learners, innocent souls but crazy attitudes treat them like queens, then you will see real love, A healthy Nigerian woman would survive no matter the condition....Be grateful to God 4 giving u a woman that wants you to make money most men throw those ladies that was there b4 money came, Most women prays for money to enslave their husband, make ur woman your counsellor and bestfriend...tell her abt the women disturbing you in ur work place, she will tell you hers. don't just marry her and dump her, make a strong bond. If something is wrong with a Nigerian woman then something is wrong with a Nigerian man. let love rule.
That is how you women blab nonsense with every certainty: "treat me like a queen and I will show u love" as if to say you women know what you want. My dear, in case you have suddenly forgotten( of course I know you're just pretending); An average African-Nigerian woman is an indecisive, deceitful, selfish and parasitic entity who does not know what she wants and when to open or close her legs, the only language she understands is money. Treat her like a queen and she gives you sh!ts in return. She will lie in mud for eternity as long as money is beside her
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 9:23am On Nov 28, 2018
DavSagacity:
Abeg help me ask some of this our men OOOoo.... If am the woman, honestly I won't cook anything else for him throughout the day. What nonsense! !!. All those mama put where he used to eat before he got married were they serving him on theor kneels...?. Instead of him to place a passionate kiss on her forehead for the meal and say thank you Honey...He quickly snap picture and run to social media to post trash. The man is just a stupid attention seeker . Simple

It's to drag the food and start eating abeg...no time.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 28, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Who be this bloody attention seeking bastard undecided

and who asked him to "reveal" the shiiit he just revealed?

grin grin grin
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2018
phemsie:

did u see the last sentence?
Okay, but the man didn't not try o, after she has spent time and resources.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Benjamin08: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2018
Baba want cheap popularity, he is now using his wife as excuse

*SPITS*
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by phemsie(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2018
mechanics:
Okay, but the man didn't not try o, after she has spent time and resources.

no mind the mr foolish

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
You wake up every morning and u want morning sex she gives you, she makes breakfast, bath the kids, prepare them for school u go to work, she cleans the house, wash ur clothes, goes to the market, makes food for you, give u sex again on a headache, isn't she trying, what Bleep!ng honour?

I don't know about other guys yet its she always requesting early morning sex as well as after getting back from work with a headache sex from me. make of that what you will. to each his/her own.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
Colourich:
Me? kneel down and serve a man food, you will have to kill me before I do that, I have pride and I won't let any man trample upon it.

Sarah called Abraham "Lord". is that not the same title you call Jesus Christ when you say your prayers? was Sarah blaspheming?

"even as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement."

1 Peter 3:6
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Diso60090:

You see why you will remain single come bet am
December 8 will make me 11 years in marriage by God's grace. I tell you something, all these years I don't even remember to serve food with water grin I do apologize when I'm reminded that water is part of foodgrin. You tell me, I dey forget to serve food with water na to kneel I go remember?
Last week, my husband asked if I'm a feminist and I laughed so hard. I'm not one but I like doing things my way before now.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Psoul(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Psycho, so after she goes under fire cooking, she has to kneel down to serve you? she makes hot water bath for you, then u expect her to open her legs to you with those stupid styles? is she ur wife or a slave

If that is what is obtainable in their village tradition and the woman knows about it, she should do it else it may be seen as sign of irresponsibility. Like in the Yorubaland, lying full flat on the ground to great an elder is an acceptable tradition. It does not make the one giving the greeting a slave nor does it make the receiver a god.

I laughed at this ur statement
Psycho, so after she goes under fire cooking, she has to kneel down to serve you?
Do u also realize that the man stays under scorching sun to make the money? Do u also know that the man receives so many unbearable insults and faces many dangerous things to make the money?
Well, that is what a man has to do and should not make much noise for doing that just like a woman should not make much noising in saying that she has to go through fire to make a meal for her husband.
So my dear u need to see these two individuals as complementary and no one's duty is more important dan the order. Failure to see it this way, u will set ur home on fire with silly trivial.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by megareal: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
December 8 will make me 11 years in marriage by God's grace. I tell you something, all these years I don't even remember to serve food with water grin I do apologize when I'm reminded that water is part of foodgrin. You tell me, I dey forget to serve food with water na to kneel I go remember?
Last week, my husband asked if I'm a feminist and I laughed so hard. I'm not one but I like doing things my way before now.

Dec 8? We share the same wedding date?
I'll be six years in marriage this year.
Please hugs* hugs*hugs*.
Holla me at your anniversary.

PS.
I also never serve food with water o. grin grin
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
Oyindidi:

11 days and you here shouting may God help your husband not you
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
megareal:

Dec 8? We share the same wedding date?
I'll be six years in marriage this year.
Please hugs* hugs*hugs*.
Holla me at your anniversary.

PS.
I[b] also never serve food with water o[/b]. grin grin
Big hugs sister kiss

@ bolded, are you for real? gringrin
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
Diso60090:

11 days and you here shouting may God help your husband not you
Why? grin
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Buhari4Hunger: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
So I ask again, is opening of legs the greatest thing a woman can offer?
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by megareal: 12:25am On Nov 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Big hugs sister kiss

@ bolded, are you for real? gringrin
Yea, never seem to remember. cheesy
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 8:48am On Nov 29, 2018
My brother, u never hungry.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by shakmati(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2018
akiOYIBO:

That is how you women blab nonsense with every certainty: "treat me like a queen and I will show u love" as if to say you women know what you want. My dear, in case you have suddenly forgotten( of course I know you're just pretending); An average African-Nigerian woman is an indecisive, deceitful, selfish and parasitic entity who does not know what she wants and when to open or close her legs, the only language she understands is money. Treat her like a queen and she gives you sh!ts in return. She will lie in mud for eternity as long as money is beside her

This your post is very insensitive, rude, demeaning, unacceptable and worthy of deletion. Infact, the mods should consider banning you. But.......you are quite (more than 70%) correct. grin grin grin
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by shakmati(m): 8:58am On Nov 29, 2018
Buhari4Hunger:

So I ask again, is opening of legs the greatest thing a woman can offer?

Yeah. To a man, like 80% of the time. grin
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by akiOYIBO: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2018
shakmati:

This your post is very insensitive, rude, demeaning, unacceptable and worthy of deletion. Infact, the mods should consider banning you. But.......you are quite (more than 70%) correct. grin grin grin
grin
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Foma2: 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
lagosrd:

Do you mean sumptuous meal?
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2018
Something that you are supposed to eat for lunch you are eating for breakfast.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by kluivertngong: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2019
So, How Does This Concern Us? So, We Are Expected To Dance, Sing Or Cry Because One Son Of A Bitch Refused His Wife's Food For Some Flimsy Excuse? Mtcheeew. Next Post, Abeg.
Re: Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) by kluivertngong: 7:44am On Nov 04, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

Sarah called Abraham "Lord". is that not the same title you call Jesus Christ when you say your prayers? was Sarah blaspheming?

"even as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement."

1 Peter 3:6
Abeg Leave Matter, If Kneeling Before A Man And Calling Him "Lord" Would Take One To Heaven, Then That Would Have Been An Exceptional Case. But, Now That It Doesn't, So What Now? I Believe That There Were Many Other Women Who Called Their Husbands, "Lord" But Were Never Mentioned. Sarah Was Just One Of Them, But Go To Heaven And Check If All Of Them Are There. Men Are Really Egoistic Creatures, That's The Fact. They Would Do Just About Anything To Protect Their Egos, Even If It Is Not Called For.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic) / My Husband Is My Boyfriend On Facebook, Whatsapp & Bbm And He Does Not Know It / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.