Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri (27888 Views)

Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Presidential Ambition / Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ / Governorship: Edo APC Changes Secretariat, Oshiomhole Notifies INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by TyroneP(m): 5:57am On Nov 28, 2018
Boko Haram insurgents have threatened another attack on the military base at Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri.

The terrorists on Monday attacked farmers in the area, hacking four to death while one was left with severe injuries.

One of the survivors of the Monday attack, Mala Umara, told AFP that the terrorists came in large numbers

“They came in large numbers and killed four and left the other man seriously injured,” the 75-year-old farmer said.

The insurgents were believed to belong to the Abubakar Shekau group.

Umara, added that while sparing him, the insurgents instructed him to tell the Nigerian Army to prepare for another attack.

“They asked me to deliver a message to the soldiers that they should be prepared for an attack soon,” the septuagenarian told AFP.

Another survivor, Abba Muhammad, said, “Five of them encircled me, but I instinctively bolted.”

The attack was also confirmed by a local militia leader, Babakura Kolo.

https://punchng.com/bharam-notifies-military-of-fresh-attack/

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by jauntty: 6:25am On Nov 28, 2018
Hope the army will be better prepared this time around.

I watched with dismay how soldiers were killed like chickens and I wept for these country.

A wife is at home awaiting the return of her husband, only to find out he has been brutally murdered.

Hundreds of kids rendered fatherless because we chose to play politics with the lives of those whose duty is to protect us.

This is not about PDP vs APC, or North vs South, these soldiers could be any of our relative.

Let's hope the new Theater commander will make a difference and hopefully our boys will be better equipped.

Soooooooooooo sad here cry cry cry

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by Racoon(m): 6:31am On Nov 28, 2018
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.Hope the military high command are listening esp.the air force Meanwhile the best for defense as said is to attack and attack without time or season.

16 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by chiagozien(m): 6:32am On Nov 28, 2018
Nice one.

We are moving to the next level.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by chiagozien(m): 6:32am On Nov 28, 2018
Nice one.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by helinues: 6:33am On Nov 28, 2018
chiagozien:
Nice one.

Just listen to yourself

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by Skirmishes(m): 6:34am On Nov 28, 2018
Hope we won't hear another story from the Nigerian Army and the Base soldiers.. u berra gets prepared with at least 2 strategy and synergies with the Air force for backup.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by aolawale025: 6:36am On Nov 28, 2018
Where is BH base located. And why can't it be destroyed

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by zionmde: 6:48am On Nov 28, 2018
fake story
Boko haram has been defeated since 2017
since then I don't think they have killed anyone.
All these rumours are all geared towards discrediting the good works of Buhari

grandpa Bubu till 20219

Signed
Graduate trainee
Lai Mohammed Limited

146 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by gaby(m): 6:49am On Nov 28, 2018
The boko haram group are successfully reducing the NA to a neighbourhood vigilante group without much of a spine due to corruption, ineptitude and infiltrations.

Very poor set up by the high commands.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by Fuckyoumod: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2018
Kindly note that if you die fighting BOKO HARAM, you died a useless and wasteful death.

The ones that died recently died for nothing!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by Olatunji1929: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2018
See confidence!

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by IamJames: 6:51am On Nov 28, 2018
Nigerian army the ball is now in your court

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by nzeobi(m): 6:55am On Nov 28, 2018
please tell buhari to go and lead from the front.
anyone joining the army now is a suicide candidate .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by hisgrace090: 7:06am On Nov 28, 2018
Nigerian army will still do nothing because they believe it's easier to lie after every every.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by dnawah(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2018
TyroneP:
Boko Haram notifies military of fresh attack

Boko Haram insurgents have threatened another attack on the military base at Jiddari -Polo , Maiduguri .
The terrorists on Monday attacked farmers in the area , hacking four to death while one was left with severe injuries .
One of the survivors of the Monday attack, Mala Umara , told AFP that the terrorists came in large numbers .
“They came in large numbers and killed four and left the other man seriously injured ,” the 75 - year -old farmer said .
The insurgents were believed to belong to the Abubakar Shekau group .
Umara , added that while sparing him , the insurgents instructed him to tell the Nigerian Army to prepare for another attack.
“They asked me to deliver a message to the soldiers that they should be prepared for an attack soon ,” the septuagenarian told AFP .
Another survivor , Abba Muhammad , said , “ Five of them encircled me , but I instinctively bolted .”
The attack was also confirmed by a local militia leader , Babakura Kolo .
Copyright PUNCH .
student pass student,some students even if u give then exams question peppers they will still fail the exams.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by kotv: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2018
The fact they even notify them shows how weak Boko Haram views NA. Let's see if this notification will get them prepared or do they gain strength only when they are fighting unarmed people and raping or taking advantage of defenseless women and teenage girls.

19 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by kotv: 7:54am On Nov 28, 2018
gaby:
The boko haram group are successfully reducing the NA to a neighbourhood vigilante group without much of a spine due to corruption, ineptitude and infiltrations.

Very poor set up by the high commands.

They created Boko Haram so this is more or less their fault. The harassment and unnecessary killings of groups with views the government does not like made Boko Haram become militarized as self defense. The northern leaders using them for politics made them exactly in the level they are today. I don't pity NA because all their extra judiciary attacks towards BH when they were unarmed made this happen. Nor do I pity North because when GEJ and Ihejirika was winning against Boko Haram, they spoke against the attacks and supported Boko Haram simply because of their hate for GEJ and ihejirika. Even Buhari once said an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on North. They've played politics with their own lives. Sad. It's sad their creation is what's reducing their population. My only fear is BH bringing their madness South. I hope they keep their activities in the North please.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by Firgemachar: 7:55am On Nov 28, 2018
Hmmmmn

This is getting serious.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 28, 2018
NA.. Time to redeem your battered image.

If you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by ShenTeh(m): 8:07am On Nov 28, 2018
No distractions.

It would be thoroughly embarrassing should the military fall into this trap.

I feel very connected to our soldiers in this trying times.

My only take on the bokoharam debacle is this: Why is the government not dealing (assassination is allowed) with the political financiers of the sect?

It seems the world has abandoned us with our leprosy because they know our leadership insincerity and unwillingness to execute the war.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by maxiuc(m): 8:08am On Nov 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by OfficialAPCNGR: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2018
Those who ride on the Tiger's back end up in its belly.

Buhari blackmailed GEJ into defeat... Now no one is blackmailing him.

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by sammirano: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2018
Not insunating that these cordinated attacks against Nig military is bad. But, its is way better than attacks on innocent civilians. It is now upto to the military to ensure their safety. This is within their capacity through intelligence and show of strength. The paradiam has shifted.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by hairybigdick: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2018
I weak for my country cry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by Crystolexy: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2018
Can you imagine the confidence!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by Sultty(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2018
God heal our land

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by psychologist(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2018
If this administration is serious or have its citizens at heart, by now we ought to have started seeing influx of military hardwares into the country

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri by CheapDataGuy: 8:10am On Nov 28, 2018
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Women And Youth Presidential Campaign In PH Stadium Rivers State. Video / Funke Cole: Arise TV Needs To Rise Above Mediocrity, Partisanship / Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.