Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,596 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ (31022 Views)

Photos Of Soldiers Guarding & Assisting Zabarmari People Harvest Farm Produce / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning / Boko Haram Notifies Military Of Fresh Attack At Jiddari-Polo, Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by dre11(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2020
Residents of Zabarmari informed the military of an imminent attack but nothing was done, they said on Sunday.

One of the surviving villagers, who gave his name as Abubakar Salihu, said they foresaw danger after they arrested one of the Boko Haram terrorists and handed him to security operatives.

“We informed military beforehand that our members sighted Boko Haram in large numbers but nothing was done about it.

“It was a sad day for us in Zabarmari; it could have been averted but the military failed to act on the information we gave them,” he said.

Another rice farmer, Mohammed Alhaji, said the victims were busy harvesting rice when the insurgents summoned and assembled them.

“It was a deliberate act to ensure that we do not harvest our farm produce. We need the federal government to assist us and secure our lives,” he said.

The imminent attack came on Saturday, as Boko Haram terrorists rounded up farmers on rice fields and slit their throats or beheaded them.

A total 43 bodies were recovered in one location after the attack. Bodies recovered from other locations have raised the death toll to 110.

Daily Trust learnt that about two weeks ago, troops and members of the vigilante also arrested some Boko Haram fighters around the affected communities.

https://dailytrust.com/zabarmari-we-informed-the-military-of-coming-attack-but-nothing-was-done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Yenefer(f): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2020
Pls stop spreading misleading information

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by tyup(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2020
shocked

Well in my own opinion there's no intending attack to happen in Borno, i repeat there's no intending BH attack to happen in Borno the military is not aware of afore/ ahead of time cuz I refuse to believe Camp zairo sector command telling Nigerians they never saw Boko Haram advancement all the way to Zambarmari

meanwhile, my heart goes out to the affected, if you've ever lived in Borno you'll agree with me of all states in 9ja Borno shouldn't be the one ravaged with insurgency

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by inoki247: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2020
Going Legit in Nigeria is now a Sin..

Illegitimate people now feel safe than the legit people in diz country...

some of there mate av join Bandits to kidnap and cashing out massively but they choose to go legit and still dere security is not guranteed...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Perfectsouth(m): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2020
To what end?
I suspect some prominent people are behind all these orchestrated attacks

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by dre11(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Fake News

As usual from BMC

But if its unarmed protester the military will start flexing muscles just like the lekki toll gate incident

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Fierypreacher: 9:56am On Nov 30, 2020
shocked

The Nigerian Army is the HQ of Boko Haram.

Dog no dey eat dog.

The nation is doomed!

Thank God Shiloh 2020 is around the corner. I'm looking forward to Papa Oyedepo cursing those northern vagabonds again.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Horus(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfQNdjVzNN4

110 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Iceking1(m): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2020
Innocent civilians, comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Racoon(m): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2020
This is the real threat but they will never be proactive against it.Go see the way they are issuing threat to #endSARS protesters/Nigerians protesting for good governance.

36 Likes

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Jagznation(m): 10:02am On Nov 30, 2020
Buhari sack the service chiefs period undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by dynicks(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2020
Av said it before and I still would keep saying it ..." IF YOU DESIRE FOR A RAPID RESPONSE FROM THE MILITARY OR ANY SECURITY OFFICER, PUT A CALL ACROSS AND TELL THEM THAT A GROUP OF BLOODY AND UNARMED....I repeat "UNARMED" CIVILIANS ARE GATHERING FOR A MATCH AGAINST BUHARI/BAD GOVERNANCE ".....Believe you/me that u would be surprised to know that the military lives right at your backyard...

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by capatainrambo: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2020
As commander in chief buhari is responsible.

For this alone heads ought to dole in the ranks and files of the military.

But the buhari himself is useless to us, so I do not expect anything to happen

10 Likes

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by oluwasegun007(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2020
They should have told them #endsars protesters are with them...chai

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by mediocre(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2020
Conduct an election in the North right now, if Buhari doesn't win.... the margin will be close. They laid their bed, let them lie on it.

110 persons slaughtered and nobody lost their job, there was even more outrage over a backless dress than the murder of 110 people. When the North is ready, they will start holding their leaders accountable. For now, let's look unto Allah to put an end to terrorism.

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2020
They can’t do anything,they are busy in obigbo killing innocent people with the order of a tyrant called hitler w!ke
While bmc and tribalist mofos hail them because they labeled their victims ipob
Karma is best serve cold
Wike will regret
If hitler still has supporters before and after death
Then am not surprise
For wike hailers

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by TriCee: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2020
But seriously, Buhari need to change his service chiefs immediately. Long overdue!

Well, that's if he is serious about this fight against banditry and terrorism. Which I doubt

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by kereman1: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2020
Another rice farmer, Mohammed Alhaji, said the victims were busy harvesting rice when the insurgents summoned and assembled them.

what a very painful way to go, they willingly surrendered themselves, but the coward BH, had to take advantage og them, tied their hand and kill them gruesomely,

phuck NA.
phuck Buratia.
phuck Buhariii
phuck whoever disagrees.

phuck any mod that deletes this comment.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Eriggs: 10:03am On Nov 30, 2020
Too barbaric

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by praiseneo(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2020
They work with orders nau
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by blackgold90(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2020
This country need to travel abroad

3 Likes

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by tuoyoojo(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2020
What is the use of the army if not for times like this.

They slaughtered 43 people, these is not just mere statistics, 43 bread winners and nothing was done. They were killed like mere animals

The head of the military is from that place yet nothing was done.

For these service chiefs to be keep their seats despite their gross failure , then there must be more to what meets the eyes. They must have a strong bargaining chip.

Maybe they would say its fake news and the video of the dead bodies were doctored

In normal countries , heads would be rolling now but not in Nigeria where any thing goes

People protest to stop police brutality and u see the military flexing their muscles on harmless citizens

I feel ashamed of this contraption of a country

Where Human lives next to nothing

But we must all know the general rule

"for what ever is not working in this country, someone is benefiting from it"

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Eriggs: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2020
Jagznation:
Buhari sack the service chiefs period undecided
seconded

2 Likes

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Risingblue008(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2020
C
Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by jojofola: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2020
If it is to shoot and bully unarmed civilians, seeking answers to National problems, they are readily armed to teeth.

Irresponsible lots.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Eriggs: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2020
Perfectsouth:
To what end?
I suspect some prominent people are behind all these orchestrated attacks
me too

2 Likes

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by supercase1(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Pls stop spreading misleading information
u and ur family shall be victims of what you are denying

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zabarmari: ‘we Informed The Military Of Coming Attack But Nothing Was Done’ by Triangles1(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2020
Hmmmm

Time for the north to come out of there religion bigot believe and speak against insecurity in the north.

Look at Lekki shooting despite no tangible evidence of killing the army still have to come out and defend themselves with public apology, they should learn from other regions.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Murtala Foundation Offers Buhari Fresh Opportunity To Debate With Jonathan / Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters / Ifeanyi Ubah, Set To Dump YPP For APC - AnaedoOnline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.