Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' (52572 Views)

Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Guyman02: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
mrkel:

The Nigerian military authority came up with a code of conduct/ethics some months back , which seeks to restrain soldiers from posting pictures of themselves in uniform on Facebook. Am sure the young man will face disciplinary action, if not outright dismissal for going contrary to the policy and also bringing the Army authority into disrepute .

HE doesnt care anymore, his community in the South East will celebrate his survival and contribute to establish a business for him, enough of the loss of southern soldiers being given inferior Mark 4 rifles to engage a Boko Haram with RPG and driving MRAPS

4 Likes

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Guyman02: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
AbdulCLO:
Well this is to bad but come ooo can a private soldier rant on air without being court marshal and even posting his picture for everybody to see and challenge his superiors online and public without hiding his face or is this another propaganda? Because the army I know all over the world they hardly speak to the press without being authorize to do so and even if they will post a controversial vedio or give a news they will hide thier faces or tell repeorters not to disclose thier names because what this guy just did warrant him a military court marshal..........

Your type is the problem, he should be killed in silence like the 150 others. Idiot!
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by godliman: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Willie2015:

- This is what you get when lazy and corrupt Generals are in the top cadre of the Army
- South African mercenaries trained the 72 Mobile Strike Force..they are Nigerians
- Boko Harams fighters fled into other African countries within weeks ...
- They were successful becos that had access to modern weapons, deadly training & timely air support
- Dont blame those boyz..... blame the Generals !

That was gej's laudable initiative which partisan politics and blind satanic hatred will not allow them sustain, now our soldiers are paying heavily for their pride and hatred. God will rid nigeria of buhari 's disaster

1 Like

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
Normal deployment of troop in war is 6 months highest 9 months in dey are in war front
But here some of dem have spent 4 years and still fighting
My brother spent 4 years God answered our prayers by sending him to have accident where he broke his bone dat the only way they have to deployed him
Praise the lord

2 Likes

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by islandmoon: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
what a shame!! how did they get 2 MRAP ? and 3 APC ? why not bomb the camp? what is the duty of the Airforce? I swear if any airforce tell rubbish! I will slap him henceforth!! you have one billion dollars at your disposal forGod sake!! may be shahara repporters was right when they said they man bought a house in dubai!

go to the factory and find out those who bought those trucks!!! the MRAPs , Vin number , source of fund and arrest their sponsor!

Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected is a term for United States military light tactical vehicles produced as part of the MRAP program that are designed specifically to withstand improvised explosive device attacks and ambushes. Wikipedia

How much is a MRAP worth?
MRAP vehicles usually have "V"-shaped hulls to deflect explosive forces from land mines or IEDs below the vehicle, thereby protecting vehicle and passengers. MRAPs weigh 14 to 18 tons, 9 feet high, and cost between US$500,000 and US$1,000,000.

now, the question is why cant you bomb them??

why did government keep funding this terrorist by paying ransome to them?

why??

why wait? is Buhari waiting for them to procure their own jet fighters too before he send the airforce to bomb them?

1 Like

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by ipswitch: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
Now the bokoboys even use drones, report says, those things in d hands of our soldiers are turning gari, nothing more.... I m pissed off!

2 Likes

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by ithink7: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
kestolove95:
Mr chuks, dix can cost u ur job

Which job. You can go and replace him.

3 Likes

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Ugosample(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
Shaev7:
As military men they know what to do. Are they not aware the govts Is selling them? If they aren't, well they have themselves to blame. A Gee remains a G. I'll rather die standing than to die kneeling to beg who wants to kill me when I know am not going to be spared. It's pointless. Anyone still calling on the President is a Caps lock ON FOOL! To whom it may concern! RIP to the dead Soldiers once more!
Nigeria should be ready for what awaits them as this continues. It is Nostradamic and Felaic.

wide scale mutiny is inevitable if this continues

1 Like

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Stone123(m): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
Let the job go to hell. His life is more important and he is not a dumb-ass like you!
kestolove95:

2 Likes

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Marrtynze(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2018
kestolove95:
Lol if they no sack am before after almost losing his life, wetin he gain grin
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Conceptman: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
let Nigeria be dissolved(abacha's voice) . it is better to be colonized by Ghana than to be ruled under these shameless government of ours

1 Like

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by darkelf: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2018
BrokenTV:
This is what happens when you equipped a terrorist group with ransoms, you give them purchasing power to acquire more sofisticated weapons. When will those idiots in government learns you don't pay ransome to people that will still use it against you.

That's why its in the constitution of the United states never to negotiate with terrorists no matter how high the stakes.

Guess they are right afterall

2 Likes

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Newboss(m): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
FarahAideed:

The Buhari govt will not tell you in the last two years we have lost about 6 MRAPs , a couple of fighting APCs and 1 T72 to Boko haram which they now use to terrorise our Army
How did you know? angry
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by darkelf: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
Akwasi:
No wonder the Boko Haram guys are killing these people. There is no discipline at all. How can you address such issues on social media as a soldier when you have superiors?

I suspect they do as they please and that is why they are being slaughtered by the Boko Haram

I understand you're talking like this because you have not been asked to risk your life for a country that owes you your allowances, makes unnecessary deductions from your salaries and still asks you to fight with outdated weapons from the 70s and 80s.

You would prefer they keep quiet and continue to be massacred while you remain in the comfort of your homes to type such inhumane shit on your keyboard.

Just try and put yourself in their shoes. This same FG would deny any soldier died and would also keep mum on the outcome of the attack. This same FG would still not write condolence letters to the families of the slain soldiers and will still owe entitlements for decades.

So, my man, continue to type such shit. Karma is watching

1 Like

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by darkelf: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
Kirinwa:
So many questions.

Where was the idiot that was shouting "charlie, charlie" when the attack was on? Was he instructed not to interfere?

All those armoured cars and jet planes we see on nairaland, where are they or have they been sold? Buratai should have his office inside sambissa that way, things will change very fast!

What is the essence of military display of our battle readiness when we can't defend our territorial integrity when it matters most.

I thought they promised to move defence headquarters to borno.

Wonder what Buratai is still doing in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Newboss(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
Willie2015:

- This is what you get when lazy and corrupt Generals are in the top cadre of the Army
- South African mercenaries trained the 72 Mobile Strike Force..they are Nigerians
- Boko Harams fighters fled into other African countries within weeks ...
- They were successful becos that had access to modern weapons, deadly training & timely air support
- Dont blame those boyz..... blame the Generals !

You mean BH had air support? angry
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by lastempero: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
kestolove95:

Better for him, the undertaker job so to say!!
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by AFONJACOW(m): 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2018
they should go and python dance those rag tag Almajiri terrorist, since the lifeless clown is in Borno let him lead the rescue operation, after all he is a general that didn't handle any operation in his military career, the only operation he would have co ordinate in his lifestyle is 1983 coup, junior officers on his rank coordinate on his behalf
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by lastempero: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2018
mrkel:

The Nigerian military authority came up with a code of conduct/ethics some months back , which seeks to restrain soldiers from posting pictures of themselves in uniform on Facebook. Am sure the young man will face disciplinary action, if not outright dismissal for going contrary to the policy and also bringing the Army authority into disrepute .

After seeing the massacre in metele,will you care for code of conduct again?

1 Like

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Mosco100(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
politicians should not play with the army unless there will be chaos, there should be more sophisticated weaponry for the army.
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by nikz(f): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
Mursz:
This dude will be arrested and court martialed pretty soon.
He knows that already. He doesn't care as long as he has told Nigerians the truth. See lives wasted. God help us in this country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by rengsho: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
feddis:
Buhari has been busy equipping Boko Haram through enormous ransom while his military lavish in immense suffering whilst the military chiefs enjoy and live a lavish life at the mercy of these soldiers.
Buhari has failed as a person, a general, and a president.
He will probably claim that it's as a result of the PDP cabals while he is yet surrounded by only people in support of his political agenda as military chiefs.
God have mercy on this nation if this illiterate forces his way back into power come 2019.

Very true coz . . . Part of the negotiation that led to the recent release of the 82 Chibok schoolgirls from Boko Haram custody was the two million euros paid to the insurgent group, BBC reports. During the release of the 82 girls five senior high-level Boko Haram bomb-makers were moved from a high security unit to be driven to freedom, and that they were accompanied by Two Million Euros in cash (Alastair and Stephanie, 2017) (see: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/chibok_girls)

Corroborating the above assertion, some senators hinted that the release of some of the Chibok girls kidnapped in April 2014, involved payment of ransom to the Boko Haram terror group. The senators said this while deliberating on a motion seeking the intervention of the federal government in the rescue of the 46 girls who were reported missing at a school in Yobe after insurgents invaded their school. One of those who expressed this view was the Senate Leader, Ahmed Lawan (APC Yobe North). (see Iroanusi, 2018 - Nigerian govt paid ransom for release of Chibok girls – Senators). Contributing to the debate, Joshua Lidani, senator representing Gombe south, says the country is empowering Boko Haram insurgents by paying ransom for abducted persons (See: The Cable, February, 22, 2018 - Senator asks FG to stop ’empowering Boko Haram’ by paying ransom for abductions).

In a similar vein, the Federal Government made ‘large ransom payment’ to Boko Haram to secure the release of the over 100 schoolgirls kidnapped from their school in Dapchi, Yobe State by insurgents.. This was contained in the 22nd Report of the Analytical Support and Sanctions Monitoring Team, pursuant to Resolution 2368 (2017) concerning Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant – ISIL – (Da’esh), Al-Qaeda and associated individuals and entities( The report still available online at: http://www.un.org/en/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=S/2018/705&referer=/english/&Lang=E). The report was submitted to the Security Council Committee and signed by Edmund Fitton-Brown, Coordinator, Analytical Support and Sanctions Monitoring Team (see - Lai Mohammed Lied — UN Report Reveals FG Made ‘Large Ransom Payment’ To Boko Haram For Dapchi Girls, Sahara Reporters, New York Aug 16, 2018).

I personnaly have watched a video where El-Rufai stated clearly about having to pay people not to kill people and accuse Churches of ramping up attack claims in order to get foreign aid (You can watch the video here: https://twitter.com/jacksonpbn/status/984221417095991296) (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oms-fiEBS0E)

Who knows whether it was moneys paid as ransom to Boko Haram or individuals freed by the government that were used to facilitate the kidnap of the Dapchi Girls and the recent killings of our troops.

The All Progressives Congress (APC)-led government of President Buhari is paying lip service to the challenges of security of Boko Haram and herdsmen. So i urged Nigerians to challenge the President to act decisively. Steps must be taken; Nigeria must realise that if we fail to challenge the government on this, it would be a sad story for the coming generation. Personally, I am worried as a Nigerian that we are no longer safe in our fatherland.

2 Likes

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by phorget(m): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
kestolove95:

Better than costing him his life. I like his courage,this country worth no shitttt.
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Newboss(m): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
ipswitch:
Now the bokoboys even use drones, report says, those things in d hands of our soldiers are turning gari, nothing more.... I m pissed off!

Where is the report, abeg? angry
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
kestolove95:

You should be worried about his life, not his job. does he look like he still cares about his job?
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Please my humble question, how are they transporting their armored vehicles down to that forest? Is there no border that those armoured vehicles pass through? Someone should please help me with answers.
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by koboko69: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2018
kestolove95:
He is a goner already
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by celeiyke: 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2018
Better resign ooo cos dem go finish you
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by princfred(m): 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
Gabflex:
Ahahahaha....
Nigerian sodiers na play.
imagine Nigerians buying Helicopter for air strike and fighter jet but they prefer to leave these machines in their base spending morning for maintainace without the doing the job they were bought for.

I blame the airforce who was blind not to notice the presense of those militants.

Nigeria lacks Intellegence, no technology, no good weapons, no tactics, no leader.

All we have are useless politicians looting public funds.

me too go.chop if I get d chance.
yeh! Who konk me?
Soldiers killings arranged between Islamic fighters and Islamic FG.
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by idonhammer: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
NessaBoo:
ashawo kobo kobo...mess out of here with your ugly face.(
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by idonhammer: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
NessaBoo:
ashawo kobo kobo..mess out of here with your ugly face.(
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by idonhammer: 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
NessaBoo:
ashawo kobo kobo..forck out of here with your ugly face.(

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos) / APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others / John Owan Enoh's Hotel To Be Demolished As He Defects To APC (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.