Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' (52570 Views)

Police Officers Evacuate Corpses of Shiite Protesters Killed In Abuja [PICS] / Corpses Of ISIS/ISWAP Fighters Killed By Nigerian Forces In Lake Chad(Graphic) / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Duru009(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2018
Putting Igbos on the frontline !

2 Likes

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by princfred(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2018
jchioma:

Propaganda don't win wars. Boko Haram attacked the Army in their camp, killed over 100 soldiers and took over the camp. Even dead bodies of soldiers could not be retrieved because Boko haram are still in charge there. Forget what the lies the generals are telling us.
Islamic pilots saying Islamic fighters are no more around. Imagine. Muslims both in government and in BH are thesame - Evil!

1 Like

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by princfred(m): 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
mrkel:

The Nigerian military authority came up with a code of conduct/ethics some months back , which seeks to restrain soldiers from posting pictures of themselves in uniform on Facebook. Am sure the young man will face disciplinary action, if not outright dismissal for going contrary to the policy and also bringing the Army authority into disrepute .
BH slaughtering them in conjunction with the evil islamic government of the day is not bringing them to disrepute abi, na who talk truth dey bring them disrepute. Evil animals of the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by IbrahimDamola: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
kestolove95:
Mr chuks, dix can cost u ur job

him tell you say him still need the job? Why you no go take over? grin
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Chukazu: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
This seems to be the most accurate description of event so far.

The Soldiers/Pilot that told you everything was "Chilie Chilie" is a Double Agent. He should be arrest

1 Like

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by AbdulCLO: 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
Guyman02:

Your type is the problem, he should be killed in silence like the 150 others. Idiot!
A fool you are he is a soldier he already sign with the Federal Govt. he can be killed in the war... the fool that post his picture and what he said just killed him mumu... if bokoharam no kill the guy now for sure he will be court marshal and die in prison.... foolsssss you think its anything u will come online and post mumu..... iyamiri Banza kawai.... maybe you have not worked with the military or don't know the rules and regulations of army personnel u think it just to sit in your father's house with no rules and regulations wawa
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Parcks(m): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Akwasi:
No wonder the Boko Haram guys are killing these people. There is no discipline at all. How can you address such issues on social media as a soldier when you have superiors?

I suspect they do as they please and that is why they are being slaughtered by thek Boko Haram
Did you really typed this in your right senses? No, I really need to know before going further...
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
oglalasioux:
There's no discipline in Nigeria armed forces. Look at what a soldier is posting online.

APC has succeeded in rubishing our army. A golden opportunity for Cameroon, Chad, Niger or Republic of Benin to invade us. We'll just crumble like a pack of cards and be colonised for the next two hundred years.

Nonsense.
u are not serious instead of u to be concerned about d rot in our system u are spewing bullshit...if our Army had d rite weapons over d yrs we all not be experiencing dis nonsense if Boko Haram de over run our Army like play it's shows that over d yrs d army has been useless including d buhari who was president....
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
kanubiafra:
god punish the press-idion-see
God is using HOLY warriors as an instrument to avenge the death of biafrans
u are stupid u biafran idiot...
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Akwasi:
No wonder the Boko Haram guys are killing these people. There is no discipline at all. How can you address such issues on social media as a soldier when you have superiors?

I suspect they do as they please and that is why they are being slaughtered by the Boko Haram
keep quiet dee wrn d superiors including ur president are living in denial uncore...
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by joe120120(m): 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
dainformant:
A Nigerian soldier who survived the Boko Haram attack which left over 100 troops dead and many others injured in Metele, Guzamala Local Government Area of Borno on Sunday, November 18th, has narrated what happened.

The soldier identified as Chuks Abaga took to social media to reveal how the superior fire from the Boko Haram insurgents left them demoralised and forced them to retreat. 

He also said that many corpses are still in the bush and are yet to be recovered due to the rescue mission being thwarted by the Boko Haram insurgents even after the attack. 

Below is what he shared on Facebook yesterday. 

Am a Survival of Metele attack on 18th. We were attacked by 5pm by Boko Haram. A soldier on the observation post alerted everybody in the camp were we all took cover and dash into our trenches we started exchange of bullet that lasted for about 15mins, they came with enough gun truck mounted with A.A GUN, the gun truck I can count when the attack was going on was 13 gun trucks, 2 Mrap, 3 Ammo personnel carrier (APC), when we noticed the type of weapon and the rate of volume of fire that was coming from their weapon we were demoralise by their fire power and heavy volume of fire.

We were force to withdraw to avoid been killed by the insurgence we ran into the bushes to save our lives. From there we start to locate our colleague and move to 119 battalion camp where we were welcomed and taken care of. The following morning the morning the 7 bridage Commander came brig. General Yahaya and ask us to go for evacuation of soldiers died body we were given air support so called surveillance in which we are communicating together to go metele to recover bodies.

So we ask the pilot to move ahead of us and tell us the situation of the camp he went ahead and came back that everywhere is Charlie charlie means everywhere is okay from there we carried only 8 dead bodies on the road that lead to the camp from no where we started hearing firing from our camp Boko Haram are in our camp from they started firing at us with there AA gun so we turn back to 119 camp back up till now soldier dead bodies are still in that bush as am speaking to you the Nigerian Army have not recover any dead bodies.

Only that 8 dead bodies we could recover don't let any General deceive you we lost more than 150 soldier in the attack not 44 soldier. I can testify this anywhere.

I have questions for the chief of army staff 
Lt. General TY Buratal
1.What is the role of OPERATION LAST HOLD in North East ?
2.What was the 1 BILLIONS DOLLAR USED FOR?
3.What is the Normal deployment of troops in war

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/soldier-reveals-what-happened-during-and-after-the-recent-boko-haram-attack.html

soldiers should do the needful thing against those eating the money made for them, equipment, feeding, allowance etc, that will teach them a lessons
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
AbdulCLO:
A fool you are he is a soldier he already sign with the Federal Govt. he can be killed in the war... the fool that post his picture and what he said just killed him mumu... if bokoharam no kill the guy now for sure he will be court marshal and die in prison.... foolsssss you think its anything u will come online and post mumu..... iyamiri Banza kawai.... maybe you have not worked with the military or don't know the rules and regulations of army personnel u think it just to sit in your father's house with no rules and regulations wawa
Dan iska kawai leave d man out its his risk and ponder how Nigeria can get out of this mess wawa banza ka dinga magana de ankali ka...
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Turantula(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
No Mohammed or Musa killed or survived only chukwudi and Adeboye killed or missing. No right thinking southerner should joint NA to fight war for Ibrahim and Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Litmus: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
Didn't read because seems like lies. Nigeria army isnt going to abandon soldiers bodies in the bush. You`d have to be desperate or ignorant of what Nigeria is to believe that. Nigeria army is a professional one, with a long ,if not distinguished, then serious reputation, not your East and Central African rainboot wearing rabble.We are talking Burma, heading UN peacekeeping, Sandhurst and West Point trained officers, not Entebe or hotel Rewanda type Banana Republicans.
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by whoYouEpp(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
This guy get mind oooooooo.
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by toye440: 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
A time will come when all southern soldiers would hv to withdraw. They brought this deadly cult through their religion let them clean their mess. Enough of southern soldiers dying for their regional error think d moslem soldiers should take care of their region. Before u quote me negatively just know say i dey vex
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Litmus: 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2018
...and as far as this, `oh soldiers are demoralized and fleeing,` stich‘,what happened last time when Nigeria dismissed many soldiers for cowardliness, how many fell on knees and shouted, ‘free at last, thank God Almighty, free at last?` Were`nt they same soldiers that pleaded to get back in the army?They even employed the Nation's top layer to represent them. Right now, if Nigeria decided to dismiss soldiers deemed unfit to carry on in the services, there would be wholesale complaining and teeth gnashing. What's more you Niaralanders would be first ones to name-check for marginalisation pointing out purposes.

....If soldiers fought without conviction, you social media people bare some of the responsibility
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by themanderon: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
These soldiers should be very careful about revealing their faces and names on the internet. I would advice they use a pseudo-name because these generals are not smiling as most of you guys are becoming a threat to their syphoning of funds for the fight.
Be wise.....
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by biggy26: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
kestolove95:
Are u joking? What's a job when life is involved? What an unbelievable statement!!

1 Like

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by hugoboss36(m): 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
Brother,i thank God for you,other gallant soldiers and the dead heros...i was like visualizing wat u guys passed through..wen i watched the video of that attack...mehn, Nigeria, if cares is not taken...WAR will face this country....our military is just another branch of POLICE....no radar,no snipers around the area...no air strike,no back up...wats work the defence,airforce,NIA,NSA,and the other security agencies doing..am pissed..
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Benbelor(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
While people are busy condeming the act of this soldier, I dont think I will because if he doesnt divulge stuffs like this, these god forsaking generals will keep playing card with their lives and the peace of the country.
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Abdulqodriojo(m): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2018
I thanks god for u
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by oglalasioux(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
u are not serious instead of u to be concerned about d rot in our system u are spewing bullshit...if our Army had d rite weapons over d yrs we all not be experiencing dis nonsense if Boko Haram de over run our Army like play it's shows that over d yrs d army has been useless including d buhari who was president....

I don't know your problem with me, honestly. It's obvious you read only the first paragraph and decided to pour your frustrations on me. Please go to bed.
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by sharpwriter(m): 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
godliman:
what discipline are you talking about, we need truth joor if we get informed we will prepare ourselves cause I fear a mass mutiny in the army is loading you can enslave ppl forever. If we dont kick buhari out, the army at this rate may soon collapse leaving us defenseless.
Maybe the mass mutiny will be good in order to salvage the unwanted security problems, though it ain't easy but one day gotta be one day. It's insane to send soldiers on suicide mission. I have always said it that : the day soldiers in Nigeria are tired of getting killed unnecessarily, they know what to do.
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by sharpwriter(m): 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
hugoboss36:
Brother,i thank God for you,other gallant soldiers and the dead heros...i was like visualizing wat u guys passed through..wen i watched the video of that attack...mehn, Nigeria, if cares is not taken...WAR will face this country....our military is just another branch of POLICE....no radar,no snipers around the area...no air strike,no back up...wats work the defence,airforce,NIA,NSA,and the other security agencies doing..am pissed..

Please bro, do you have the video? I would like to see it. Thanks.
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by Christistruth00: 1:22am On Nov 29, 2018
kestolove95:

Many Soldiers want to leave the Army it could be deliberate.
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by hugoboss36(m): 6:42am On Nov 29, 2018
sharpwriter:

Please bro, do you have the video? I would like to see it. Thanks.
...kwontinue waiting...
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by sharpwriter(m): 7:17am On Nov 29, 2018
hugoboss36:
...kwontinue waiting...

Stop being rude on social media. If you don't have it, it's very simple. Just say it and try to be courteous to a stranger instead of always sowing discord and hostility. You are an adult please; respect that.

1 Like

Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by yemi15(m): 7:27am On Nov 29, 2018
When you sacrifice for a country that does not give a shi.t about you, the corpse of that person does not even get the respect smh
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by godliman: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2018
sharpwriter:

Maybe the mass mutiny will be good in order to salvage the unwanted security problems, though it ain't easy but one day gotta be one day. It's insane to send soldiers on suicide mission. I have always said it that : the day soldiers in Nigeria are tired of getting killed unnecessarily, they know what to do.
Bros it is something we shouldn't pray for, cause it will be like when a dam breaks. The bad guys will over run the north, thanks to willing almajiris who will swell their ranks and they will march down south. That will make this geographical contraption history.
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by AbdulCLO: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
Dan iska kawai leave d man out its his risk and ponder how Nigeria can get out of this mess wawa banza ka dinga magana de ankali ka...
very stupid okahi wa satu so you know that mumu waka jatu ode.....
Re: Don Chuks Abaga: 'Many Corpses Of Soldiers Are Still In The Bush' by sharpwriter(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
godliman:
Bros it is something we shouldn't pray for, cause it will be like when a dam breaks. The bad guys will over run the north, thanks to willing almajiris who will swell their ranks and they will march down south. That will make this geographical contraption history.

Hmmmn....even though what you said may happen...it is still an assumption. No one totally knows the direction the universe will sway the wind and who it will favor or be a misfortune to....even the real prophets dont knw everything. But if our geographical contraption becomes history, it is the desire of many (nt necessarily troublemakers, but those who want sanity) wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afolabi Akanni In Rubber Bathroom Slippers / Salaries/allowances Of Commissioners And Special Advisers In Lagos State / Ossy Ojukwu: Meet One Of The Most Respected Africans In China (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.