Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta (26535 Views)

FG Seals Off Sahad Store, Abuja As Crackdown On Hoarding, Price Fixing Begins / Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists / EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by airminem(f): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
Concerning the issue, well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering 2 each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by GavelSlam: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
About time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by Mrbaz1: 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
feelmeTy:
Why you no employ people? No industry ! What do you expect!!!!����
Mumu till dey join ur people use for the matter

1 Like

Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by omooba969(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
See gobegrin omo see gobe eh!grin
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by Smile4daddy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
I love that statement Isoko Nation.

Glad they know that the Isokos deserves her Nation.

One day we are going to settle the score with thsee zoo Nigeria.

Proudly Isoko.

Rest on Elozino
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by KingThreatzz: 2:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
stano2:
This man is clueless
Crackdown of ritualists and kidnappers not yahoo

Yahoo these days is being aided by rituals. So what re you saying?

1 Like

Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by Dnevasaynevaguy: 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
The truth is ,if they clamp down on yahoo boys
boys will start doing rituals for betting and other lucky lucky ventures.
Some will also graduate to bigger ones like nollywood type of rituals.
Why not clamp down on native docs, herbalists, " fake prophets " " fake pastors" etc ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by sarahade(f): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nice development. No food for lazy boys grin grin
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by latsy: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
stano2:
This man is clueless
Shut up thief. You will spend your Christmas in jail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by jchioma: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
They have abandoned laptops for the esoteric. Ritual activities of Yahoo Boys in Delta and some other States in Nigeria has become so rampart that it's an open secret. They have different modes and levels. The craze for quick money (baba ijebu, betnaija, etc) has enveloped most of us and it's sad and now a fad that will be very difficult to root out. At the most, they will go underground or relocate to other accommodating havens to continue their lucrative arts of human rituals, female panties' stealing, excreta eating and many other dirty vices using juju.

Well, if any positive results will come out from this crackdown, Elozino Ogege may not have died in vain, “enough is enough”.
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
stano2:
This man is clueless Crackdown of ritualists and kidnappers not yahoo

Crackdown on allllll
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by arimahoseloka(m): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2018
oneluv11:
cheesy

y involve in yahoo wen u can get 2 to 3 sure odds

u can live large and buy d benz with it

if interested qoute me

manage dis 12384806. merry booking code game for today

pya na
zero7zero3$ix344one95 watsapp
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
Next year is election. Why not also look at it from that angle? Cracking down on yahoo boys is long overdue but the security agents will abuse it. And why not give order to crack down on kidnappers and ritualists? Every ritual activities are now tagged yahoo boys. What am I even saying?

This yahoo issue is confusing. The country is really not easy to survive in without being extremely privileged or lucky or at least, ready to soil your hands or kill your conscience. There are many ways of making legit money online but not everyone is as smart as us. And I must admit, making it big doing legit business online is not an easy task
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by martowskin1(m): 2:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
Olalan:
Welcome development, thou some people will complain but if only we know the damage these guys do to our image outside the country

My brother no be say u talk am.... This days I prefer to be called Togolese than a Nigerian.

Am sure it won't be long, b4 one government will hop on them.

I know they will say no job, and so what, didn't we all grow in this same nation, is yahoo the only means of survival?

1 Like

Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by JJOF(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2018
idonhammer:
Okawa onye iberibe
Yahoo yahoo boy/potential ritualist sightd
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by persius555(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2018
stano2:
This man is clueless

Please, justify and tell us how their blood letting acts are different
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by JJOF(m): 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
If he wants 2 catch dem easily, he should place bounty on dem, a swear, b4 dis year runs out, deir activites wil drasticaly reduce.

1 Like

Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by 6digitscomrade: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
gaby:
Ritualists, barbarians and savages hiding under some fancy "yahoo yahoo" pseudonym to perpetrate their evils in search of quick wealth without breaking a sweat.
without breaking a sweat u say?? Ask my old skool bini brodaz wetin daddy dicky talk...."if e easy why fowl nor dey piss ooo?"
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by jibrilELsudan: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2018
Bring back SARS

Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by 123papas(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
and MMM
jchioma:
They have abandoned laptops for the esoteric cult of evil. That ritual activities of Yahoo Boys in Delta and some other States in Nigeria has become so rampant, is an open secret. They have different modes of operations and levels. At the most, they will go underground or relocate to other accommodating havens to continue their lucrative arts of human rituals, female panties' stealing, excreta eating and many other dirty vices using juju. The craze for quick money (baba ijebu, betnaija, etc) has enveloped most of us and it's sad and now a fad that will be very difficult to root out. The economy is not helping matters. People are dying like flies. It's end times indeed.

Well, if any positive results will come out from this crackdown, Elozino Ogege may not have died in vain, “enough is enough”.
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by nonjebose(m): 4:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
This growing trend in ritual killing and sundry activities is very disturbing. You cannot begin to imagine the pain that many parents go thorough losing their children not to sickness or accidents, but to some persons who have no qualms in seeing their sweat wasted all because they want to be rich. Such loss can easily lead many parents to early graves
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by Babaj02: 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2018
Free ticense to harass innocent Deltans by those dirty pigs called police. Other states
are chasing them away, you are here telling them to kill your citizens. Fool, come wait for 2019 na
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by dracosith(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
oneluv11:
cheesy

y involve in yahoo wen u can get 2 to 3 sure odds

u can live large and buy d benz with it

if interested qoute me

Hope say you don buy your own?

manage dis 12384806. merry booking code game for today

pya na
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by emsco91(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
You pple keep saying ritualists not yahoo. Sorry to ask o. Is yahoo yahoo(fraud, 419) now legal?
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by justuschi50: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
Olalan:
Welcome development, thou some people will complain but if only we know the damage these guys do to our image outside the country
yes i agree but y not the government create employment first cos that d main reason for the increase in yahoo
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by justuschi50: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
jchioma:
They have abandoned laptops for the esoteric cult of evil. That ritual activities of Yahoo Boys in Delta and some other States in Nigeria has become so rampant, is an open secret. They have different modes of operations and levels. At the most, they will go underground or relocate to other accommodating havens to continue their lucrative arts of human rituals, female panties' stealing, excreta eating and many other dirty vices using juju. The craze for quick money (baba ijebu, betnaija, etc) has enveloped most of us and it's sad and now a fad that will be very difficult to root out. The economy is not helping matters. People are dying like flies. It's end times indeed.

i agree but u should look at the cause first, that is unemployment
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by justuschi50: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
martowskin1:

My brother no be say u talk am.... This days I prefer to be called Togolese than a Nigerian.

Am sure it won't be long, b4 one government will hop on them.

I know they will say no job, and so what, didn't we all grow in this same nation, is yahoo the only means of survival?
if u have experience extreme poverty u want even think before saying yes to yahoo
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by justuschi50: 5:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
Dnevasaynevaguy:
The truth is ,if they clamp down on yahoo boys
boys will start doing rituals for betting and other lucky lucky ventures.
Some will also graduate to bigger ones like nollywood type of rituals.
Why not clamp down on native docs, herbalists, " fake prophets " " fake pastors" etc ?
first dey should focus on unemployment because it d main reason for increase in yahoo
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by justuschi50: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
Oga park well o.
I don’t support rituals by yahoo boys, but you politicians are worse. Election is near, and we know how politicians do all sorts of rituals. The clampdown should be extended to both politicians and Fulani herdsmen.
you said it all
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by Morbeta11(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
feelmeTy:
Why you no employ people? No industry ! What do you expect!!!!����

Yahoo yahoo spotted.... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers / Senate Hails Buhari On Completion Ajaokuta-warri Rail During Test Run Inspection / Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.