Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta (26536 Views)

FG Seals Off Sahad Store, Abuja As Crackdown On Hoarding, Price Fixing Begins / Wike Revokes Sen Maeba’s Land In Port Harcourt Amid Crackdown On Atiku Loyalists / EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by Yankee101: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
I thought rituals will end with the old generation

But alas
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by skywalker240(m): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2018
Olalan:
Welcome development, thou some people will complain but if only we know the damage these guys do to our image outside the country
image that the stupid policticians have dented and pushing the young boys to demolish? .

let the idiot creat jobs for the youths.
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2018
oneluv11:
cheesy

y involve in yahoo wen u can get 2 to 3 sure odds

u can live large and buy d benz with it

if interested qoute me

manage dis 12384806. merry booking code game for today

pya na

abeg message me on whatsapp....cant find you on fb 09056819534
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by showafrica(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
gaby:
Ritualists, barbarians and savages hiding under some fancy "yahoo yahoo" pseudonym to perpetrate their evils in search of quick wealth without breaking a sweat.

So how do we identify a yahoo boy?
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by showafrica(m): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nnemuka:
Suddenly a man who has no business, no skill, no employment becomes suddenly rich.
They buy cars, spend millions in DA club and changes girls like wrapper.
They do not think of investment rather the more the money comes the more they buy Gucci, fly to Dubai and live extravagant lifestyles.

Stop killing young girls in your useless quest for money

A simple niche in the online world can make you rich over night, not every unemployed youth is a yahoo boy
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Pls stop spoiling our image. Don't mistake yahoo boys with ritual killers.
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by Nnemuka(f): 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2018
showafrica:

A simple niche in the online world can make you rich over night, not every unemployed youth is a yahoo boy
Like what? Blogging??
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by Felicia001: 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
feelmeTy:
Why you no employ people? No industry ! What do you expect!!!!����
Only fools speak like this... How does illegal, dubious and ritual or sacrifice of human acts justify the lack of unemployment? Sha you support them abi? Wait till your relative becomes a victim before you'll condemn the act... rubbish.
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by showafrica(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nnemuka:

Like what? Blogging??

Anything you are doing in the physical world, do it in the online world and find a way to collect money.
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by Fhowe: 8:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
Look at what is coming from a whole governor , I shake my head in pity for naija , instead of this man to urge parents not to relent on the parental care and guardiance that has greatly reduced in this era ,a lot of parents don’t care to know what their kids are into these days . Recently a Neigbour of mine their daughter of 17 years old travelled to Lagos for two good months without knowing her whereabouts and she was gladly received when she came back ,the parental care these days is so poor ,some don’t even endeavor to take that extra step of visiting their kids in school or to even find out if they are students or not ,they don’t care to know the school calendar .This whole issue of yahoo and prostitution still boils down to negligence on the part of the parents
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by tegafej(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2018
Felicia001:

Only fools speak like this... How does illegal, dubious and ritual or sacrifice of human acts justify the lack of unemployment? Sha you support them abi? Wait till your relative becomes a victim before you'll condemn the act... rubbish.

Here is the truth. No matter the clampdown, these crimes are not going away if there are no jobs...

Crime is bad in all sense but same is hunger and frustration and lack of jobs. People are doing what they gotta do to survive.

A lasting solution to this yahoo stuff is get youths employment opportunities.

Mind you a lot of them are graduates these days
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by cyberguy72(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2018
showafrica:

kee kwayet
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by cyberguy72(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
VajanahDischaj:
Pls stop spoiling our image. Don't mistake yahoo boys with ritual killers.
there is nothing like Yahoo boys again,they are all ritualists.
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by cyberguy72(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nnemuka:

Like what? Blogging??
help me ask the ritualists camoflauging a Yahoo boy
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by cyberguy72(m): 9:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
tegafej:

Here is the truth. No matter the clampdown, these crimes are not going away if there are no jobs...

Crime is bad in all sense but same is hunger and frustration and lack of jobs. People are doing what they gotta do to survive.

A lasting solution to this yahoo stuff is get youths employment opportunities.

Mind you a lot of them are graduates these days
no I disagree.rather SARS shld start clamping down and executing any youth that can justify their sudden wealth.
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2018
cyberguy72:
there is nothing like Yahoo boys again,they are all ritualists.
mumu! Tell that to the Americans that do credit card fraud. U still dey 2go-generation
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by tegafej(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
cyberguy72:
no I disagree.rather SARS shld start clamping down and executing any youth that can justify their sudden wealth.

If na like that. They will end up executing innocent guys too, I nor see sars as the solution o
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by amliftedhigher: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2018
Jungle justice to them all. Kill yahoo ritualist boys burn their cars and houses kill their wives

1 Like

Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by Nazaretha1(m): 1:17am On Nov 29, 2018
Shouldn't there be a crackdown on fraud too ?
stano2:
This man is clueless
Crackdown of ritualists and kidnappers not yahoo
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by cyberguy72(m): 5:14am On Nov 29, 2018
amliftedhigher:
Jungle justice to them all. Kill yahoo ritualist boys burn their cars and houses kill their wives
I think that wud be d solution.yes treat like criminals that they are.
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by martowskin1(m): 5:40am On Nov 29, 2018
justuschi50:
if u have experience extreme poverty u want even think before saying yes to yahoo

bro i understand u very well, when i showed a friend how i make money and left this country, he couldn't believe his eyes, from same laptop he carries day and night

crime is not the way out.... if only we can think outside the box
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:14am On Nov 29, 2018
cyberguy72:
u re big FOOL nemesis would soon catch up on ritualists like u.
ekwe! From where na? Like father like son. slowpoke.mk I block ur generation sharp sharp.bastardtt
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by WeRblessed(f): 7:07am On Nov 29, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Misplaced priority

Okowa with your plenty teeth

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Yahoo boy spotted!
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by Ugosample(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
Yankee101:
I thought rituals will end with the old generation

But alas

so sad

it's the craze to "make it"

1 Like

Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by CEOwatazs: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2018
oneluv11:
cheesy

y involve in yahoo wen u can get 2 to 3 sure odds

u can live large and buy d benz with it

if interested qoute me

manage dis 12384806. merry booking code game for today

pya na

u guys won but u just can't appreciate, d reason y I don't like drpping my odds here

those dt drip their numbers pls r u serious to mk money from bet,?,I don't collect money from pipo some of u can testify but all I mid its ur seriousness n loyalty to mk money

pls those dt drop their numbers i will try add u up

just enjoy ur today's cash,all d betting sit here will collapse with our winsssss

I wanna drive dt Benz plix add mi 08103321990
Re: Rituals: Okowa Orders Crackdown On Yahoo Boys In Delta by Resener12(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nnemuka:
Suddenly a man who has no business, no skill, no employment becomes suddenly rich.
They buy cars, spend millions in DA club and changes girls like wrapper.
They do not think of investment rather the more the money comes the more they buy Gucci, fly to Dubai and live extravagant lifestyles.

Stop killing young girls in your useless quest for money
Tell the young girls not to be greedy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden / Did Tinubu Pioneer ECONET, TSA, Economic Summit In Nigeria? Fact Check / Photo: Rivers State PDP, APC & LP Governorship Candidates Laugh & Hold Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.