Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri (44771 Views)

Crowd That Welcome Peter Obi At The Airport The Moment Arrived Ftom Egypy / El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) / 2019: Maiduguri Youths Show Their Voters Cards As They Welcome President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by fk001(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
He came to boost the morale of our gallant soldiers, I wonder how the crowd will be if he come for his presidential campaign

44 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by fk001(m): 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
Welcome to Yerwa Fato Mr president

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin

The people's general

174 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Generalkaycee(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
Foolish president.

239 Likes 25 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Cajal(m): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2018
fk001:
He came to boost the morale of our gallant soldiers, I wonder how the crowd will be if he come for his presidential campaign
...PDP DEAD IN THE NORTH
FUNERAL RITES IN THE SOUTH

165 Likes 22 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by iamJ(m): 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
its our religion grin

as far as the north is concerned forget it, buhari will retain all his votes, they value integrity alot in the north, its only 5% people that dont value that trait, that's why they always support the devil's choice

174 Likes 17 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by zlantanfan: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
When you tell the yamiriris (who are always at the lossing side in every political issue) that buhari has the core north on lockdown they would be telling you trash from nnewi about how no northern wants buhari.

Na the religion be this yet not a campaign day

112 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by JasonScoolari: 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Check the last picture and judge it yourself,
Are they not backward sets of kunu drunks? I mean those Akùya sitting on the floor.

Back to the lifeless one, we'll know he's visiting some of his old friends and not there to boost any moral. Just ask yourself again, has he boost his energy level to stand upright for 10mins?

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi
God bless Saraki
God bless GEJ
God bless Dogara
God bless Wike
God bless FFK
God bless Reno
God bless Ben Murray Bruce
God bless OGD
God bless Secondus
God bless Okowa
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by fk001(m): 5:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
Cajal:
...PDP DEAD IN THE NORTH
FUNERAL RITES IN THE SOUTH

Atiku will never be a competition to Buhari, definitely not in this life time.

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by baliyubla: 5:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
Just wasting the states scarce resources on mobilization. If you know you know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by princechurchill(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2018
Well boko Haram is not doing their job very well if we still have this vast amount of people cheering this big fool of a president

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by madone: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2018
The poor man will see every chances of viewing flashy cars on roll as entertainment. Ordinary Nigerian man who does menial job for 1000naira for a day will jump at carrying placard and posters for 2000naira. For doing nothing but shouting and standing. Don't let the crowd fool you. Nigerians are not happy with this man. Let the bloggers keep fighting the wars of wailing and zombies. Buhari may rig his way into 2019.but the people have rejected him. Eithers ways he won't end well.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Jombom: 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
iamJ:
its our religion grin

as far as the north is concerned forget it, buhari will retain all his votes, they value integrity alot in the north, its only 5% people that dont value that trait, that's why they always support the devil's choice
. You know those Godforsaken hater of anything Nigeria once they are not the one leading it.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Alepa(m): 5:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
iamJ:
its our religion grin

Sai baba till 2023
Only stupid idiotic 5%ters bastards believe Buhari will not win second term

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Alepa(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2018
Only stupid idiots think Buhari will not win second term

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by zlantanfan: 5:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
princechurchill:
Well boko Haram is not doing their job very well if we still have this vast amount of people cheering this big fool of a president
in your opinion you are devastated that book haram isn't volatile enough to kill innocent souls because they don't support your political views

Remind me again who was accusing who of using book haram for political gains

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by KwoiZabo(m): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
The crowd have reduced Drastically.

3 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by zlantanfan: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
KwoiZabo:
The crowd have reduced Drastically.
console yourself

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by MalcoImX: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Are they not backward sets of kunu drunks? I mean those Akùya sitting on the floor.

Back to the lifeless one, we'll know he's visiting some of his old friends and not there to boost any moral. Just ask yourself again, has he boost his energy level to stand upright for 10mins?

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi
God bless Saraki
God bless GEJ
God bless Dogara
God bless Wike
God bless FFK
God bless Reno
God bless OGD
God bless Secondus
God bless Okowa God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
Whatever.

Your lamentations never start.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by princechurchill(m): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2018
zlantanfan:
in your opinion you are devastated that book haram isn't volatile enough to kill innocent souls because they don't support your political views

Remind me again who was accusing who of using book haram for political gains

Boko Haram is the north creation let them live with it

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by zlantanfan: 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2018
It beats my imagination why the northers which is a major buhari base and backer isn't asking for "the real buhari" they voted for but rather troup in to welcome him, it is the enemies of peace Igbos and PDP who which him dead and never elected him that are "concerned" about him

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by 9jaArea: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2018
PMB wailers and PDP nightmare

Next Level

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Naajjii: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku/Obi
God bless Saraki
God bless GEJ
God bless Dogara
God bless Wike
God bless FFK
God bless Reno
God bless OGD
God bless Secondus
God bless Okowa God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

That is culture ,its tradition,its loyalty, it is common in the palaces of most kings in the core north and middlebelt i know you are an easterner.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Optional09: 6:00pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hired crowds son of a bitch!

4 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by FarahAideed: 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2018
Hahaha hears they were each paid 1500 to chant Baba oyoyo grin grin
Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by zeromeridian: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2018
Ah! but Abokki na Aboki oo

3 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2018
BUHARI: THE MAN OF THE PEOPLE, EVERY TRUE AND HONEST NIGERIANS CANNOT STOP LOVING HIM.

princechurchill:
Boko haram should BOMB all these crowd just because of your hatred for your PRESIDENT?

I won't reply you in like terms, you are simply irredeemable.
I leave you and your conscience to God!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
They practice only two Religions in the North
(1) Islam
(2) Sai Buhari.
Meanwhile, If you have problems with NEXT LEVEL remain where you are...
Moving forward is a choice for the Progressives...
#NextLevel #PMB'19

32 Likes

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by Yankee101: 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2018
Suffering & smiling

Fela was light years ahead

And we thought he was crazy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri by tiredoflife(m): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2018
God help me
I won't be here for the second coming of buhari
This man will finish us

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ / The Flamboyant Golf Life Of Governor Seyi Makinde / Obasanjo Visits Stella Obasanjo's Family In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.