Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. (20204 Views)

Cubana: Set An Example With Deji Adeyanju And Sue The Living Daylight Out Of Him / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Gossiplover: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
PRESS RELEASE

ARRAIGNMENT IN COURT OF DEJI ADEYANJU, DANIEL ABOBAMA AND BOMA WILLIAMS ARRESTED FOR CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY, JOINT ACT, DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER, PUBLIC NUISANCE, DISOBEDIENCE TO ORDER DULY PROMULGATED BY PUBLIC SERVANT, DISTURBANCE OF PUBLIC PEACE, INCITING PUBLIC DISTURBANCE, THREAT TO PUBLIC SECURITY AND SAFETY, CRIMINAL DEFAMATORY AND DEROGATORY CONDUCT AGAINST CONSTITUENT AUTHORITY AND BREACH OF LAW AND ORDER

The Nigeria Police Force today arraigned Deji Adeyanju, Daniel Abobama and Boma Williams at Karshi Magistrate Court, Federal Capital Territory for criminal offences of Joint Act, Criminal defamation, Disturbance of public peace, Threat to public security and safety and inciting public disturbance under the Penal Code Law.

2. The lawyers to the suspects were equally in court. Deji Adeyanju, Daniel Abobama and Boma Williams were remanded to Prison custody in Keffi, Nasarawa State after they failed to meet the bail conditions. The matter was adjourned to 21st January, 2019 for hearing.

Ag. DCP JIMOH MOSHOOD
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
FORCE HEADQUARTERS
ABUJA

6 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by sunnymix: 8:02pm On Nov 28, 2018
Freedom of Movement.. @NPF this is not democracy...
#FREEDEJINOW

18 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2018
D tyrant never disappoint

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by gidgiddy: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2018
People like Deji Adeyanju don't realise that they are slaves of the caliphate. Deji Adeyanju thinks that it is all about voting out Buhari and replacing him with another Fulani man.

This is like changing the driver of a bad car with a new driver, the problem will not be solved.

Maybe after Deji Adeyanju spends time in jail, his eyes will finally open and he will realise that Nigeria cannot be salvaged and that the only way to change things is to seek self determination like Nnamdi Kanu

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by annnikky(f): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2018
Some people can not protest in peace in Nigeria anymore undecided wahala dey oo

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by phemmyutd(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2018
Good. At least they were charged to court. Let him enjoy his fame in prison till January

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is a good development and it seems APC is learning. Buhari wanted to move away from the image of military dictator and his hands-off approach was abused by Saraki, IPOB, Fayose, FFK et al.

As long as the authorities act within legal purview, I back them to shut down this Deji and his ilk before they become another Kanu menace. Kanu has set the precedence of gaining wealth and popularity by stage-managing the ruse he is a so-called freedom fighter for the people taking on a "repressive dictator" Government. Lunatic FFK and attention-seeker Fayose also do same.

The APC Government should always move to shut these people and their mischief down quickly before anarchy from kanu-type and Deji-like opportunists becomes a real problem for Nigeria.

Buhari is too lenient and he lets things get out of hand for fear of appearing dictatorial and this is one of the big problem I have with him. Kanu and Deji would not be doing this under OBJ and Sahara reporters Sowore would be arrested and detained under OBJ let alone he will be moving around freely and seeking to be President.

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by yesloaded: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
welcome to Nigeria
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Kalu77: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is not democracy at all

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
I See!!!

but It's a pity that many of us scream when people are being arrested for character defamation, but you don't weigh the rate of their crime.

Deji Adeyanju is from my Tribe, and I have personally contacted him on twitter and made him realize his level of gross derailment.

One has freedom of speech but not speaking so blatantly, baselessly and preposterously on actions of people in authority, by now everyone should know the meaning of immunity!

If he fortunately gets bail without been sentenced, he'll learn!

When someone is greater than you, you can't do anything about it!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Daviddson(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2018
Good. There has to be responsibility in exercising your right to freedom of speech. Deji is a fake news purveyor; his tweets and Facebook posts are incendiary. I blame the Nigerian police who has been very clueless and has refused to arrest and charge these Twitter hooligans to court where they stay in prison until their trial is over. cool

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by labusinessguide: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2018
What a nation
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by lordkush: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
zombies have finished nigeria

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Josnac(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
Shebi these Yoruba folks practically shutdown Lagos and Abj during the fuel subsidy brouhaha and none was arrested..now their eyes will open.

Welcome to the #NextLevel

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by okomile(f): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2018
Nigeria
My
Country

There was once a country called
Nigeria

What do we have now

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Akinz0126(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
GIVE ME NIGERIA AND GHANA TO RECOLONIZE AND IN ONE YEAR THEY BECOME FIRST CLASS COUNTRIES – KIM JONG UN

"North Korean President, Kim Jong Un has described Nigeria and Ghana as the backbone of Africa , because according to him, “they have all the natural resources in abundance to make them the most important and sought after countries in the world but corruption is a major problem and a curse to them”.

“Give me just a year and i will transform these two countries into first class countries that will attract businesses all over the world.

Nigeria should give in, Ghana should give in and let us colonize them for the second time so they will eventually learn how to run a country .

These two countries are on a mission of proving to the whites that blacks are only good at crimes and having the power of having long lasting sex .

Sit up Africa ,Sit and sit up Nigeria or just sell the countries to us”

North Korean President Kim Jong Un on world business."

https://abiapulse.com/2018/11/25/give-me-nigeria-and-ghana-to-become-first-class-countries/ how true is this guys?

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Akinz0126(m): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
GIVE ME NIGERIA AND GHANA TO RECOLONIZE AND IN ONE YEAR THEY BECOME FIRST CLASS COUNTRIES – KIM JONG UN

"North Korean President, Kim Jong Un has described Nigeria and Ghana as the backbone of Africa , because according to him, “they have all the natural resources in abundance to make them the most important and sought after countries in the world but corruption is a major problem and a curse to them”.

“Give me just a year and i will transform these two countries into first class countries that will attract businesses all over the world.

Nigeria should give in, Ghana should give in and let us colonize them for the second time so they will eventually learn how to run a country .

These two countries are on a mission of proving to the whites that blacks are only good at crimes and having the power of having long lasting sex .

Sit up Africa ,Sit and sit up Nigeria or just sell the countries to us”

North Korean President Kim Jong Un on world business."

https://abiapulse.com/2018/11/25/give-me-nigeria-and-ghana-to-become-first-class-countries/please how true is this guys?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by RevenGeMission: 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2018
Good riddance

Buhari was too lenient , hes been too lenient

FFK Claimed mumundi was on a ship after he said a reliable source confirmed Liepod leader was abducted by army

Walahi . i expected FFK himself to go missing , but noooo. army was just looking

this should serve as a lesson

btw the idiots shouting this is not democracy , please note the mofo was arraigned and failed to meet bail conditions

thats on him

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by gurunlocker: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
So they will be in prison till Jan 21st? shocked shocked

Can I ask BMCs a simple question, would they have been arrested if it were APC supporters protesting against Saraki leadership in the Senate for example? shocked

We warned you guys that leopard doesn't change his spot. embarassed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
There was a country

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by labusinessguide: 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2018
Oshigun:
This is a good development and it seems APC is learning. Buhari wanted to move away from the image of military dictator and his hands-off approach was abused by Saraki, IPOB, Fayose, FFK et al.

As long as the authorities act within legal purview, I back them to shut down this Deji and his ilk before they become another Kanu menace. Kanu has set the precedence of gaining wealth and popularity by stage-managing the ruse he is a so-called freedom fighter for the people taking on a "repressive dictator" Government. Lunatic FFK and attention-seeker Fayose also do same.

The APC Government should always move to shut these people and their mischief down quickly before anarchy from kanu-type and Deji-like opportunists becomes a real problem for Nigeria.

Buhari is too lenient and he lets things get out of hand for fear of appearing dictatorial and this is one of the big problem I have with him. Kanu and Deji would not be doing this under OBJ and Sahara reporters Sowore would be arrested and detained under OBJ let alone he will be moving around freely and seeking to be President.

I see

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by femmy2010(m): 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
That Deji Adeyanju is one big nuisance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2018
NEXT LEVEL

7 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by semyman: 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2018
Buhari is not the Chief Justice of the Federation, stop blaming him for everything before thunder waylay you when you least expect

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Oluwapeldon(m): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2018
Oshigun:

After reading all wat u said is dere no right of expression, speech and gathering. We are in a democracy not an autocratic. Buhari is a disaster to human right

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by semyman: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2018
Face the police and the courts and leave Buhari alone

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by AmazingELixir: 10:34pm On Nov 28, 2018
grin

Chai Deji rank is increasing ooh!...you can't be a renowned activist and a social crusader of repute without suffering incarceration, prosecution and violation of your fundamental rights.

Deji should thank Buhari for making him popular.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by jaxxy(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
If the police isn’t guilty of any accusations they shudnt feel worried about the protests.

From what I see the protester have only stated what the police is normally and constitutionally expected to be. They have not insulted the police.

What I expect is for the police to assure them/public of not being partisan and permitting their peacefully protest.

Bt in their usual dramatic style they are fighting/locking up people asking them to perform their constitutional functions. This is not democracy.

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by nakamora: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2018
This is the best news for today.Next level jare.

Police should please trace some deji clones on nairaland for peace to reign .

This increment in salary has increase the proffessionalism of the police.Good job police.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council / NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt / Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.