Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,803 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. (20217 Views)

Cubana: Set An Example With Deji Adeyanju And Sue The Living Daylight Out Of Him / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) / Nura Iliyasu In DSS Custody After Climbing Mast To Protest Against Buhari - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 29, 2018
Boyooosa:

Michael, suncerely, between me n you, if someone goes on favebook and post your picture, write your first.name and your last name and tag underneath; Michael is a thief and a rapist, what will you do? Nairaland apart pls...

You got it sir!

One don't just open mouth to say indicting things preposterously.
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by tallfish145(m): 6:51am On Nov 29, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
I See!!!

but It's a pity that many of us scream when people are being arrested for character defamation, but you don't weigh the rate of their crime.

Deji Adeyanju is from my Tribe, and I have personally contacted him on twitter and made him realize his level of gross derailment.

One has freedom of speech but not speaking so blatantly, baselessly and preposterously on actions of people in authority, by now everyone should know the meaning of immunity!

If he fortunately gets bail without been sentenced, he'll learn!

When someone is greater than you, you can't do anything about it!!
you get senses. He should get himself bailed with the money paid to him by pdp
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Fhowe: 6:53am On Nov 29, 2018
This same Deji was the one asking for the arrest of hush puppy someone he does not know or do business with sometimes you have to be careful what you wish others cause it can come back to you enjoy your prison time and merry Christmas In Advance (how can you just come out of no where and ask for the arrest of another man that you have no business with the only thing you share with that man is the same nationality ,not that I am supporting hush puppy or anything but I think this will explain some methings to this Deji guy ) he has been stepping on too many toes lately this will open his eyes

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 29, 2018
tallfish145:
you get senses. He should get himself bailed with the money paid to him by pdp

I wouldn't know if he has been paid for that anyway! That's the part of defamation we should steer clear from!! grin
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by MikkieEl: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2018
What if I refused to give room for such unguided allegations?
Boyooosa:

Michael, suncerely, between me n you, if someone goes on favebook and post your picture, write your first.name and your last name and tag underneath; Michael is a thief and a rapist, what will you do? Nairaland apart pls...
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Boyooosa(m): 7:43am On Nov 29, 2018
MikkieEl:
What if I refused to give room for such unguided allegations?
You would have just addressed the question bro...
In s gentleman way and not like a typical Nigerian...
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by MikkieEl: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Rogered sënor.
To sincerely address the question, I'd cross the bridge when I get to the river.
Boyooosa:

You would have just addressed the question bro...
In s gentleman way and not like a typical Nigerian...
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Boyooosa(m): 8:29am On Nov 29, 2018
MikkieEl:
Rogered sënor.
To sincerely address the question, I'd cross the bridge when I get to the river.
Taking that u don't have such experience, the most ideal approach is to reach the accuser, afvise h to drop down the post, apologise genuinely on same channel and probably do same on other possible public media reachable.
Failure to do that (I know u will not keep mum) might force you to take the next ideal and potent move, legal action; that will start from police to court. And if that person fails to meet up with the bail condition or probably refuse to do same due to personal reasons known to him, will u henceforth concede for his own foolishness?
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by nwanyionitsha: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2018
phemmyutd:
Good. At least they were charged to court. Let him enjoy his fame in prison till January
Excuse me, as educated as you are, you think this is right.
People's rights are trampled upon and you see nothing wrong with it.
Tommorrow you will seek visa to USA and other civilsed democracy.
I pray for you today by the power of life and death in my tongue, for calling evil good, may you never get a visa to any country thay upholds human rights.If you already live in any of those countries, i declare that in 365days as the lord liveth you must forcefully be returned to Nigeria. In Jesus mighty name Amen.
Reality,truth and life isn't all about politics.
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by phemmyutd(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Excuse me, as educated as you are, you think this is right.
People's rights are trampled upon and you see nothing wrong with it.
Tommorrow you will seek visa to USA and other civilsed democracy.
I pray for you today by the power of life and death in my tongue, for calling evil good, may you never get a visa to any country thay upholds human rights.If you already live in any of those countries, i declare that in 365days as the lord liveth you must forcefully be returned to Nigeria. In Jesus mighty name Amen.
Reality,truth and life isn't all about politics.

I know those who opens and close the gate of hell are your role model.
Your stupidity sense did not informed you that defamation of someone name is also wrong. He was given an opportunity to defend his fake news and he couldn't with his lawyer present.
By the name of God who created heaven and Earth, every evil things that may be existing shall befall you and your house hold for typing trash

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by duwdu: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2018
Oshigun:
This is a good development and it seems APC is learning. Buhari wanted to move away from the image of military dictator and his hands-off approach was abused by Saraki, IPOB, Fayose, FFK et al.

As long as the authorities act within legal purview, I back them to shut down this Deji and his ilk before they become another Kanu menace. Kanu has set the precedence of gaining wealth and popularity by stage-managing the ruse he is a so-called freedom fighter for the people taking on a "repressive dictator" Government. Lunatic FFK and attention-seeker Fayose also do same.

The APC Government should always move to shut these people and their mischief down quickly before anarchy from kanu-type and Deji-like opportunists becomes a real problem for Nigeria.

Buhari is too lenient and he lets things get out of hand for fear of appearing dictatorial and this is one of the big problem I have with him. Kanu and Deji would not be doing this under OBJ and Sahara reporters Sowore would be arrested and detained under OBJ let alone he will be moving around freely and seeking to be President.

I share your premises, sentiments, views, and conclusions as quoted, Oshigun. Well done.

P34c3
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by ikennamadu1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Good riddance

Buhari was too lenient , hes been too lenient

FFK Claimed mumundi was on a ship after he said a reliable source confirmed Liepod leader was abducted by army

Walahi . i expected FFK himself to go missing , but noooo. army was just looking

this should serve as a lesson

btw the idiots shouting this is not democracy , please note the mofo was arraigned and failed to meet bail conditions

thats on him

your stupidity is like peak... it's in you

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by annnikky(f): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
this babe,i must get you
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Xisnin:

You are an illiterate since you don't know the meaning of hate speech.
Let me school you a little.
"Trump is a fool and liar" is not a hate speech.
"Kill and burn Trump" is a hate speech.

"Who killed Offa robbery suspect?" is not a hate speech.
"Buhari sponsoring Akwa-Ibom violence" is not a hate speech.
"Buhari is the supporter of Miyeti Allah" is not a hate speech.
"Kill Buhari's cow" is a hate speech.

I hope you are now well educated.

First lead with an insult. So predictable and indicative of where you are from. So "kill a Yoruba man before a snake" , i.e the utterances of your supreme god Nnamdi Kanu, is not a hate speech?

Look learn to shut up and stop defending the indefensible. We are in an age where bloggers lie disgracefully, and even put others in danger, to attract visits to their blog. Their big brothers who have graduated like Kanu and Deji are into using wholesale lies against others to incite the masses and gain a following leading to more visibility and wealth for them personally.

Is this not how modern Nigerian Pastopreneur hijacked what should be noble, i.e religion, to gain hideous wealth and fame.

You are the illiterate if you don't appreciate that one of the biggest challenges of modern life today is to control how people upload fake news to social media that is then believed by the gullible even as this may ruin lives irreversibly.

Confess this is about hate for PMB and not concern for Adeyanju's freedom of speech. Anything to make Buhari look bad is OK for you never mind that some break the law in their effort to become Buhari's enemy by force so they gain fame and fortune in the process.
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by enemyofprogress: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
annnikky:

undecided undecided undecided
by hook or by crook i must get you. I'm tired of doing it in my dreams
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by annnikky(f): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
by hook or by crook i must get you. I'm tired of doing it in my dreams
undecided undecided

Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by enemyofprogress: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2018
annnikky:

undecided undecided
t doesn't change the fact that i dey gbadun you
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by nwanyionitsha: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
phemmyutd:

I know those who opens and close the gate of hell are your role model.
Your stupidity sense did not informed you that defamation of someone name is also wrong. He was given an opportunity to defend his fake news and he couldn't with his lawyer present.
By the name of God who created heaven and Earth, every evil things that may be existing shall befall you and your house hold for typing trash
You must surely suffer for supporting evil in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by Olatara(f): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
Will you stop swearing in Jesus name?
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by nwanyionitsha: 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2018
Olatara:
Will you stop swearing in Jesus name?
I am not swearing, i am praying for him with the pains and grief of our lost soldiers in my heart.
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by phemmyutd(m): 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
You and Your house hold and your entire generation will not stop suffering till you perish
Re: Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests. by nwanyionitsha: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2018
phemmyutd:

You and Your house hold and your entire generation will not stop suffering till you perish
Wait and see.
The word of God never returns to Him void.
'Woe to him who calls evil good'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" / Buhari Approves N208bn For Public Varsities / Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Said I Won't Support Tinubu, Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.