Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,209 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army (17335 Views)

Why Is It Only APC That Uses Drones To Capture Rallies / Boko Haram Now 250miles Away From Yorubaland / Boko Haram Below Uses Drones And Heavy Machineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by Diso60090(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2018
sunnymix:
u no know before...

BUHARI WHERE IS OUR $1BN

Go ask monkey � or snake � the two of them know more about the whereabout
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by sunnymix: 9:54am On Nov 29, 2018
Diso60090:

Go ask monkey � or snake � the two of them know more about the whereabout
u fit help me nw.
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by chernest2002: 9:56am On Nov 29, 2018
I never expected anything better than useless talks from a compromised army, when people from quota system zone have taken over all the positions of service chiefs,I don't expect intelligent policing from them. They can only be ruthless when dealing with civil protests but to protect Nigeria they become cowards. Rip to all the innocent soldiers who thought that we have a genuine government.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by Diso60090(m): 9:56am On Nov 29, 2018
sunnymix:
u fit help me nw.

You nor well we be mate? Comon enter house � stupid boi
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2018
Nigerian Air Force and Nigerian army Abeg use drone too Biko use fighter jet Biko haba

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by Joshzion(m): 10:00am On Nov 29, 2018
Reversepussyking:
That muslim mod alway's doing a nice job when it come's to muslim issues.
you think banning someone for saying the truth is a good idea.
spit on you,
religion of peace my foot,
spit on religion of peace,
spit on mohammed,
spit on allah.
come and ban me.
spit.

I just tire, even nairaland nigeria go far cos religion is causing something serious, Muslims are just too lipsrsealed before they block me. They hate the truth the funniest part is saying it is a religion of peace grin
I was born from a Muslim family, I bless God I'm not there again. If it was Christians behind BH now the story will be different

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by Babysho(m): 10:47am On Nov 29, 2018
NessaBoo:

Errrmm....sorry but apparently I think its still you, becos he was obviously talking against Boko haram, but you hopped on his comment without understanding his satirical disposition. Its quite funny sha...lots like u plenty here. grin

Well-done. I obviously misunderstood since we both are saying the same thing and not because I couldn't comprehend but cos I was in a hurry. No warrant for insults madam.
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by NessaBoo(f): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2018
Babysho:

I hope you are happy now. Person wey I quote no reply but you wrote an epistle. Well-done. I obviously misunderstood since we both are saying the same thing. Doesn't warrant insults.

Awww, I'm sorry dear...but u insulted him first,i was just miffed when you rhetorically called him a fool when you were actually both saying the same and right thing.

I'm sorry again, Ok! no vex.

Hope we good... smiley wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

After looting our TWO BILLION DOLLARS that you have refused to account for why didn't you use it to buy drones? Why have you refused to support getting criminal pdp to account for the money which they can use in supporting GEJ siblings? Shameless people
you're a big fool for this heartless comment. more than 100 soldiers died after this useless government claimed to have bought equipment worth 1 billion dollars and you're still here blaming the past administration

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by goshee: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2018
pls who uses drones? the technically defeated boko haram? lolssss the zoo is really damnable
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by isnovic(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2018
Vote out this time waster.
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by strenghtt: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2018
uchennaq:
What our soldiers need are better weapons. We should have mobile artillery to stop 1000s of Boko Haram anytime they are advancing through shelling. Why don't we have battery chargers? Why don't we have assault drones? Do we have night vision Google. These soldiers being killed are young and we shouldn't allow this because they have wives and children they haven't seen probably for years

Tell your country intellectuals to do that for u because American, Germany, China etc will not sell its advance drones or equipments to Africa where they might use it against them tomorrow. Except u buy an outdated technology from them. let your government invest in RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT massively.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by khalidx: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2018
Reversepussyking:
spit on you,
spit on mohammed,
spit on allah.
come and ban me.
spit.
May Allah have mercy upon you
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by Bestbeelieve: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2018
Our MUMU don do...... EWU!!!!

Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by blackboy(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2018
Story. Soon they will tell us they are using Hezbollah against them or Russians. Just say you ppl are corrupt and sending people to die for reasons best known to you
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by Oluwadare316(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2018
Reversepussyking:
spit on you,
spit on mohammed,
spit on allah.
come and ban me.
spit.
. ALLAH the greatest is not an human and u don't have the gut to talk any how to Allah and prophet mohd even if u want to express ur self.
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by excessemma: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2018
Is that the reason you allowed them kill our men? Nonsense. There's no excuse for failure. certainly not with human life
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by xtervaganza(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2018
fallout87:
Nigerian Army soldiers don't have the training to effectively use drones but Boko Haram has not only the training but the drones.

This is pathetic.

Seriously what did Buhari and this APC government us the billion dollars released for military use to accomplish?
used it to buy arms for boko haram of course
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by annnikky(f): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2018
Racoon:
They think we are all stupid unreasonable zombies.
And is blind zombies that will still beliv them.
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by KingRagnar: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
Boko Haram Madness must end. With the about-to-be purchase modern weapons by the FG, to brutally equip the Nigerian Army, we would hear the end of Boko Haram terrorism. Regardless of how many drones they use, the Nigerian army is coming with a much higher technology.
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by Elthugnificent(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Western education is evil but it produces drones, ammunition, phones and vehicles those idiots are using. Who is the fool here? sad
They use it to massacre your colleagues, so we are.
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by feddis(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by Getintouch2004(m): 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
uchennaq:
You idiot, you are the problem of this country. Why don't you advice constructively instead of showing how shallow your mind can be angry

It's clear that you will die before your time. Idiot
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2018
JJOF:

I dnt think u knw how deadly a nuke is. No sensible nation would use one on its soil.
I know how deadly a nuke is, i didn't say it should be used to wipe out the whole Nigeria or the North. Just Sambisa forest alone
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 30, 2018
Reversepussyking:
spit on you,
spit on mohammed,
spit on allah.
come and ban me.
spit.

how old are u sef

now u read ur comment again and try to see it would not seem like a kid wrote that.

stop acting childlish boy. behave!

perhaps the reason why u were banned is not for ur comments abt Islam but because Nairaland deemed u unfit and not grown up enough to be on this forum

So grow up boy
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 30, 2018
Getintouch2004:
Stupid Nigeria Army, always looking for an excuse and soft landing.

Deploy a drone catcher nah. Idiots
Can you see how stupid you sound?
I know your father is among the bastards masterminding the terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by apureclient(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2018
Its just clear that THE APC government can't lead this country.. Their is not one thing that they successfully achieved..
Light 2%
Federal road 12%
Economy 0.0%
Agriculture 0.1%
Military power 0.6%
Police 0.00.0
Job 0.00.00.0
If my father was a member of APC I will disfather him

They need youmg and strategical mindset if they want this country to grow
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by Horus(m): 12:49am On Dec 02, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6AfMRlOguU

"Boko Haram Uses Drones, Hires Mercenaries" - Chief of Army Staff

Chief of Army Staff Lt. Gen. Tukur Burutai made a shocking revelation that the Boko Haram terror group now makes use of high-tech machinery as well as engages mercenaries to fight Nigerian soldiers
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 11, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

Take your meds

If i need meds, then, perhaps you will be somewhere with your legs and hand tied to the bed because you need more medical attention. With all the sensible things i said , just imagine the reply. Even God will find it hard pitying the masses in this country because the people love their chains, and love their oppressors. People don't really think or act like they want freedom.
Your enemies divided themselves into different political parties, but the best thing you all can think about is taking sides with the enemies, leaving the real enemies and fighting one another on social media from morning till evening each day, while the enemies continue to loot and destroy the present and future of unborn Nigerians.
Except for special intervention, with the level of dumb masses, dumb youths and wicked leaders this country is gifted with, i can't see better days for this country, will continue to be like this or get worse. And maybe one day, when the worst comes, all these people will run away with their families to enjoy their stolen wealth living the masses to deal with whatever shiiit is left of the country.
Nigerians are not ready for better life. I can only pity the unborn generations. So, pathetic!!!
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by Stalwert: 7:17am On Dec 11, 2018
[s]
Gratefulheart01:

If i need meds, then, perhaps you will be somewhere with your legs and hand tied to the bed because you need more medical attention. With all the sensible things i said , just imagine the reply. Even God will find it hard pitying the masses in this country because the people love their chains, and love their oppressors. People don't really think or act like they want freedom.
Your enemies divided themselves into different political parties, but the best thing you all can think about is taking sides with the enemies, leaving the real enemies and fighting one another on social media from morning till evening each day, while the enemies continue to loot and destroy the present and future of unborn Nigerians.
Except for special intervention, with the level of dumb masses, dumb youths and wicked leaders this country is gifted with, i can't see better days for this country, will continue to be like this or get worse. And maybe one day, when the worst comes, all these people will run away with their families to enjoy their stolen wealth living the masses to deal with whatever shiiit is left of the country.
Nigerians are not ready for better life. I can only pity the unborn generations. So, pathetic!!!
[/s]

boohooo cry cry cry me a river
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 11, 2018
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

boohooo cry cry cry me a river

I don't need to cry you any river anymore. Your forefathers have already done that, you're doing that and i can only wish your unborn generation wouldn't also grow up doing the same (God forbid), while your leaders keep sucking the blood of the country each moment.
Re: Boko Haram Now Uses Drones, Foreign Fighters – Nigerian Army by Stalwert: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2018
[s]
Gratefulheart01:

I don't need to cry you any river anymore. Your forefathers have already done that, you're doing that and i can only wish your unborn generation wouldn't also grow up doing the same (God forbid), while your leaders keep sucking the blood of the country each moment.
[/s]

bohooo cry cry cry cry me a sea grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Named In STATECRAFTINC 100 Most Influential People In Africa / CBN Raises Interest Rate (MPR) To 22.75% / Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.