Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,120 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

#PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter (6920 Views)

#RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter / Kano Commissioner Of Police, Wakil M. Trends On Twitter. See Why / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by TheAngry1: 11:22am On Nov 29, 2018
chuckjonesbaba:

How long have they been in jail?

How long has Deji been in 'jail'?
Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2018
NICE JOB NIGERIAN POLICE.THESE ARE THE SAME PVSSIES THAT ROOTED 4 BUHARI.YOU GUYS AINT SEEN SH!T YET.I FVCKING PRAY BUHARI WINS RE ELECTION,THEN YOU WILL FVCKING WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN.PVNK AS$ES
Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by peeps4u: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2018
TheAngry1:

You also tried to sound intelligent but exposed your ignorance in the process. Police can make arrests if they sense that a protest has the potential to go overboard, it happens everywhere in the world. Over 200 protesters were arrested in Paris during the anti-Macron protest. Read, if you can. Travel, if you can afford it.

Arrest on assumption? How do u arrest because u feel a protest will be violent not even without fact or evidence? Isn't that easy to abolish all protests since police can easily say the protest will turn violent
You must be a joker.

Drop your link to that story and show where police arrested them with assumption the protest would be violent. Police can only arrest if the protest is violent.

Do you know the said paris protesters blocked roads and disrupted traffic?

So how does the #PoliceNotPoliticians protest with ordinary placards constitute violent or disturb public?
Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by peeps4u: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2018
MorbidAngel7:
NICE JOB NIGERIAN POLICE.THESE ARE THE SAME PVSSIES THAT ROOTED 4 BUHARI.YOU GUYS AINT SEEN SH!T YET.I FVCKING PRAY BUHARI WINS RE ELECTION,THEN YOU WILL FVCKING WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN.PVNK AS$ES

LOL, you must be new to social media I guess. If you were around in 2014/15, you would know Deji Adeyanju.
Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2018
peeps4u:

LOL, you must be new to social media I guess. If you were around in 2014/15, you would know Deji Adeyanju.
DUDE AM SPEAKING GENERALLY.THE ENTIRE CIVIL SOCIETIES THAT VILLIFIED GEJ AND ROOTED 4 D SAINTL BUHARI
Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by calyto: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2018
Make dem hold am well well

Infact, make dem enroll am for Open university inside prison make he get dat degree by force.

The guy is a nuisance.

If you like, insult me on his behalf, na u sabi grin grin
Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by feddis(m): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2018
Does it look like we have the power to change anyone under Buhari?
This tyrant won't even let any other party win not even chairmanship election.

Buhari has taken away Nigeria's democracy and freedom.
this Deji story is just one of the many.

HallaDaTruth:
I wonder why Nigerians are now complaining . Many people warned against buhari but you all did not listen , now another election is loading and everyone is talking about apc vs pdp as if they do not have eyes to see the other credible contestants like Donald duke, kingsley moghalu, sowore etc . NIGERIANS WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP FROM YOUR POLITICAL SLUMBER ? THE POWER IS IN YOUR HANDS TO REMOVE ALL EXPIRED POLITICIANS THIS 2019 . THINK THINK THINK THINK THINK
Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by peeps4u: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
MorbidAngel7:
DUDE AM SPEAKING GENERALLY.THE ENTIRE CIVIL SOCIETIES THAT VILLIFIED GEJ AND ROOTED 4 D SAINTL BUHARI

Then it is wrong to assume everyone rooted for Buhari. Some were against his election then and still against his reelection, it is disservice to them to say they rooted for Buhari in 2014. Don't generalise, always get your fact right.

1 Like

Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
peeps4u:

Then it is wrong to assume everyone rooted for Buhari. Some were against his election then and still against his reelection, it is disservice to them to say they rooted for Buhari in 2014. Don't generalise, always get your fact right.
OK THANKS.I APPRECIATE
Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by bolex04(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
We yoruba muslims will support the killing of Deji a yoruba christians for protesting in this booharii government.

We love tyranny, we love fundamentalism, as long as Deji dies in the hands of Baba buhari our muslim brother, there is nothing wrong with that.
no mind those nonentities
Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by pawesome(m): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheAngry1:
We only heard that Deji was arrested, we weren't told the circumstances surrounding his arrest. Should any idiot who calls himself an activist be allowed to disturb public peace just because he/she can? What if he used inflammatory words during his purported protest? What if he was arrested because the police felt his protest could degenerate into public disturbance? I know the Nigerian Police gets a lot of sticks, but not everyone who works with (in) the police is an idiot. You have to read Deji's comments on twitter to see that the guy is just an overgrown fuuuuk boy with no tact whatsoever. If he is granted bail, fine. If he is found to have violated any rules, jail the motherfvvvvker!
which protest did he organize?
Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by temi1526: 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=TheAngry1 post=73401738]We only heard that Deji was arrested, we weren't told the circumstances surrounding his arrest. Should any idiot who calls himself an activist be allowed to disturb public peace just because he/she can? What if he used inflammatory words during his purported protest? What if he was arrested because the police felt his protest could degenerate into public disturbance? I know the Nigerian Police gets a lot of sticks, but not everyone who works with (in) the police is an idiot. You have to read Deji's comments on twitter to see that the guy is just an overgrown fuuuuk boy with no tact whatsoever. If he is granted bail, fine. If he is found to have violated any rules, jail the motherfvvvvker!

Soon it will be you sleeping in Kirikiri prison. Useless Zombie.
Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by TheAngry1: 12:37pm On Nov 29, 2018
[quote author=temi1526 post=73405034][/quote]

Your entire clan go visit kirikiri, still none of mine will touch the walls.
Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by YenYo: 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheAngry1:
We only heard that Deji was arrested, we weren't told the circumstances surrounding his arrest. Should any idiot who calls himself an activist be allowed to disturb public peace just because he/she can? What if he used inflammatory words during his purported protest? What if he was arrested because the police felt his protest could degenerate into public disturbance? I know the Nigerian Police gets a lot of sticks, but not everyone who works with (in) the police is an idiot. You have to read Deji's comments on twitter to see that the guy is just an overgrown fuuuuk boy with no tact whatsoever. If he is granted bail, fine. If he is found to have violated any rules, jail the motherfvvvvker!

Which violation?
Asking the Police to maintain neutrality Is now a crime?
You are flogging a child and still denying him of crying... Buhari should know including the APC IG that it only a matter of time.
They will regret their actions.
Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by temi1526: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheAngry1:

Oloriburuku Mashanfani.
Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by luxiesagripro: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
tolexy007:

undecided undecided
You failed to see the depth of that statement; sarcasm.
Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by ogatboy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheAngry1:

Don't be an ignorant twit! Have you ever been to France? It is senselessly overzealous people like you who have never crossed the borders of Nigeria, that are quick to make comparisons. Do you know that over 200 protesters were arrested in France? Just shut your ignorant mouth up! Travel to Togo and stop thinking the world revolves around your Bariga enclave!

Oga keep quiet and get educated. Where you in France to arrest 200 protesters?? Is France Nigeria?? Stop making useless arguments that doesnt exist. I have been in the midst of 5 protest in 5 different countries and to burst your bubble, I am currently in France so shut up if you know nothing and stop depending on what you read on social media. Where in the world do they stop protesters?? Where?? I repeat police are to maintain law and order and they are supposed to be involved in protest. If you dont know, keep quiet, read and learn and stop spewing trash. Bloody bariga lord
Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by toolovely(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheAngry1:

hope you will say this if another govt is doing this to people opposing their views?

people should understand that nigeria is beyond APC and PDP. encouraging people to violate people's right for speaking up against the evil in the land is setting a bad precedent for even you. because, tomorrow, if APC is no more in power, hope your likes won't come shouting. the call is not for Deji alone, but for every Nigeria. Remember, PDP never knew they will loose power at the centre, so it can happen to APC. the present nigeria police is biased. what is bad is bad.
Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by billbonesmd(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
Educated illiterate, Kontinu..
TheAngry1:
Re: #PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter by temi1526: 5:30pm On Nov 29, 2018
TheAngry1:

Panic mode. Oloshi. ara. ma San pae ni.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila: Nigeria Is Our Only Country, Let's Unite For Peaceful Coexistence / We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO / Why Are Southeast Governors Underperforming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.