Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,202 members, 7,845,968 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Nigerian man celebrates the death of his father’s side-chick (Screenshoot, Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian man celebrates the death of his father’s side-chick (Screenshoot, Pix) (798 Views)

Who Else Noticed That Families From FATHER'S Side Don't Care. / Family In Disarray As Boy Disown Mum, Marries Father’s Side Chick In Bori / Moment A Lady Stormed The Workplace Of Father's Side Chic To Harrass Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian man celebrates the death of his father’s side-chick (Screenshoot, Pix) by enunlewa: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2018
A Nigerian man has taken to Instagram to celebrate the his father’s mistress death.

According to the man, the mistress was the one responsible for the stiff rift between his mum and dad when he was a young boy he said he remembers her vividly as his father used to send him to meet her when he was just 9 years old.

He wrote:

“Honestly am happy right now my father’s girl friend is dead, my father just called me now and told me do I remember that woman he used to send me to when I was young I was like 9 years old then he said she just died. That woman really caused problem between my mum and my dad!

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-celebrates-his-fathers-mistress-death

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Nigerian man celebrates the death of his father’s side-chick (Screenshoot, Pix) by enunlewa: 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2018

Re: Nigerian man celebrates the death of his father’s side-chick (Screenshoot, Pix) by nosiebaba(m): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
Oga shey na you go live for this earth forever ni? This earth is no man's property for ever bro instead of rejoice over another's death think of your own how it will look like. The world will still go on like nothing happened
Re: Nigerian man celebrates the death of his father’s side-chick (Screenshoot, Pix) by habsydiamond(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2018
It's an inevitable thing which will come for us all.....the only difference is the time can make us feel lucky... That's why it's good to be greatful... Cos it's not by ones power but God.
Re: Nigerian man celebrates the death of his father’s side-chick (Screenshoot, Pix) by RevenGeMission: 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
Person wey never die no dey know the kain death wey go kill am

(1) (Reply)

My Niece And I / Nigerian Man Receives A Hot Slap From Girlfriend For Faking His Proposal To Her / Sex Tapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.