Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) (11589 Views)

You Wont Believe This Is A Guy! Nigerian Crossdresser,jay Boogie Shares Hot Pics / Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by queenblog(f): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2018
American fashion model, Nicole Murphy, 50, is living her best life in Phuket, Thailand.
The mother of five who is currently on vacation in the Asia country took to Instagram to share these stunning bikini photos of herself.
Nicole was married to American actor/comedian Eddie Murphy for 12 years.
See more photos >>> https://onecornergizt..com/2018/11/mother-of-five-nicole-murphy50-flaunts.html

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
Na silicon dey inside .. if truly say five pikin suck that breast wey dey these pics den e go don fall pass wall of Jericho

20 Likes

Re: You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by Foodforthought: 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
Picture of the five kids sucking the or adonbilivit

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
habsydiamond:
Na silicon dey inside .. if truly say five pikin suck that breast wey dey these pics den e go don fall pass wall of Jericho
It's silicone. Silicon is a chemical element with the symbol Si.

3 Likes

Re: You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
BanevsJoker:

It's silicone. Silicon is a chemical element with the symbol Si.
thanks for the correction....silicone it is...do u think that's the reason why the breast still looks firm

5 Likes

Re: You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by MarianaTrench: 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
But the lady looks like someone who will be sweet in bed grin

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by Spark01(m): 11:39pm On Nov 29, 2018
Her face looks old na. The other parts of the body don go through machines, tongue

2 Likes

Re: You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by UprightEvil: 12:41am On Nov 30, 2018
with the holy Cross in between the valley of Hell
Anty, fear God small abeg!!!
Re: You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by Alejob: 3:39am On Nov 30, 2018
Does that mean she doesn't have any history of augmentation? I am the right person to talk to as far as powerbank for your laptop, Phones and LED TV is concerned. See my signature below and recommend. Thanks
Re: You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by Katier00(f): 4:17am On Nov 30, 2018
Rare gene
Re: You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by boss1310(m): 4:21am On Nov 30, 2018
I love the name of the city phucket lol

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by speedyconnect3: 7:24am On Nov 30, 2018
She isn't bad. grin angry

But i am no longer in the world. shocked

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

Re: You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by mhizbel(f): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2018
She is taking proper care of her body.
Re: You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by SocialJustice: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2018
MarianaTrench:
But the lady looks like someone who will be sweet in bed grin
The older the better, you should try phucking a woman at least 10 years older, not prostitute. If you're bold you can go as high as 20 years. If they take care of you, you will stop looking at these broke slay queens. Please I do not mean sugar mummy operation, treat them like you would the young girls you follow and don't beg for money.
Re: You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by beseebly: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
ARE YOU A GRAPHICS DESIGNER OR ASPIRING TO? THIS CAREER TRAINING CAN BE A GAME CHANGER!
Digital video is becoming increasingly popular, thanks to the ubiquity of social media news feeds and mobile. Advertisers and business behaviourists know it — that's why they spent millions of dollars every year! If you are a graphic designer, being able to create dynamic, attention-grabbing, low-cost animation videos with motion graphics can give you a competitive edge in this evolving market.
This Intensive training program in Motion Graphics teaches everything you need to know in visual effect, motion graphics and compositing. At the end of the training students will be able to create appealing and cool visual effects and sophisticated motion graphics as seen in featured films and many commercials today.
This Intensive training program is poised to make you a professional MOTION GRAPHICS Designer!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from Multimedia Design Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
- PLUS MORE

DURATION: 6 WEEKS. FEES: - N49,999 (OPTION 1 – 3 TIMES A WEEK)
4 WEEKS FEES: N39,999 (OPTION 2 – 5 TIMES A WEEK)

PREREQUSITE: Intending student for this course is required to have fundamental skill in Photoshop and Illustrator. We can take you on Graphics design at an extra value!

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by rosediamond111: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
MAKE SALES ON YOUR WEBSITE 24/7 WITH ECOMMERCE WEBSITE

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Get!

== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by Michelle55: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
SocialJustice:
The older the better, you should try phucking a woman at least 10 years older, not prostitute. If you're bold you can go as high as 20 years. If they take care of you, you will stop looking at these broke slay queens. Please I do not mean sugar mummy operation, treat them like you would the young girls you follow and don't beg for money.
speaking from experience cheesy

Re: You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by SocialJustice: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
Michelle55:
speaking from experience cheesy
Yes, not personal though. I'm trying to gain it though as I'm currently on a girl 12 years older than me. My friend says she's too young but I should start from somewhere.
Re: You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos) by Michelle55: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
SocialJustice:
Yes, not personal though. I'm trying to gain it though as I'm currently on a girl 12 years older than me. My friend says she's too young but I should start from somewhere.
goodluck dude cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females / Enjoy Sexual Pleasure And Last Long In Bed With Samsu Oil For Men / Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.