Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam (31896 Views)

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam / Persecuted At Home, Igbo Muslims Troop To North For Succour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2018
jegz25:
ignorance is a disease.travel and see d world
and what places have you been to? The way Igbo despises muslims and Hausa, never thought they’d be one amongt em. That’s why I put that comment up there, so this isn’t about traveling. And if I want to travel, I’d think of better place to travel to.
Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by jegz25(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2018
stupidity:
and what places have you been to? The way Igbo despises muslims and Hausa, never thought they’d be one amongt em. That’s why I put that comment up there, so this isn’t about traveling. And if I want to travel, I’d think of better place to travel to.
for u to think a whole race will follow one religion shows how ignorant and clueless you are...aint u also shocked that u can find Hausa/fulani christian in the core north?
Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by Bgetto: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2018
Like it or not Islam is best religion to follow

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DXOD2KXXzsjM%26vl%3Den&ved=2ahUKEwitv6aez_veAhVDgVwKHZBKB3cQyCkwAHoECA0QBA&usg=AOvVaw28Q-IlXnjPqrt9utN9k0Ci

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2018
jegz25:
for u to think a whole race will follow one religion shows how ignorant and clueless you are...aint u also shocked that u can find Hausa/fulani christian in the core north?
not one religion, they have traditionalists and atheist amongst them too.
Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2018
In Islam, no racism & tribalism. We are one! Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Fulani, Tiv, Nupe, Baruba, Ighala, Efik,....

Islam and Racism

https://www.nairaland.com/4869910/islam-racism
Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by EmekaBlue(m): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2018
Amadioha lekwa
Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by Nwaotu10(m): 9:39am On Nov 30, 2018
We don't have igbo Muslims. As an igbo guy, this is my first time of coming across such.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by tjfulloption(m): 9:44am On Nov 30, 2018
Geoxplorer:
I love Igbo muslims. I wish i can find a good igbo muslim lady to marry...
I know one, she is very religious, caring, understanding and very beautiful. I would have love to marry her but I am engaged already. her name is Fatima.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by Demmzy15(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2018
stupidity:
enligghten me please. Do they change their name to Muslims name or they still go with their Igbo names? I can’t imagine somone called Emeka being a muslim. Asin it just doesn’t relate. Lol. Please pardon my reasoning. This is the first I’m hearing Igbo being Muslim.
There are friends on Facebook, their names are Muhammad Sabastine, Alhaji Muhammad Obasi Chukwu, Abdullah Owliver, Muhammad Chukwuemaka, etc. I was told there are Igbo Muslims in IPOB.
Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by Demmzy15(m): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2018
dazzlingd:
Female igbo Muslims are not rare, for the love of money, these igbo girls readily convert to be with one alhaji or younger rich Hausa boy just to go to Dubai and Saudi
Stupid Illiterate, but it's you Christians that provide financial breakthroughs through your dead crusades na? Many Igbo ladies reverted there in the East unlike the males, many are still in the East. Which Alhaji or rich hausa boy are you expecting to marry them there, you Igbo Christians and Jew irritate my guts.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by Demmzy15(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2018
dokyOloye:

Yes,European Christians accept blacks as Christians evidenced by the hundreds of black priests serving as parish priests all over Europe.
When are we going to have a Black Pope? When are is the Church of England be led by a Black man? When are the Orthodox churches going to be led by blacks? Yoruba Christian stop lying to us, during slave trade, blacks were believed not to have souls by white christian.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by Demmzy15(m): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2018
dokyOloye:

You asked a question and I answered you.
You started talking about something that happened 2000 years ago .
After he call d prayers that 2000 yrs ago,any other black don call am again? grin grin grin
Hediot, we have Yoruba Muslims who give lectures in Mecca and Medina. We have Black Imams that lead prayers in the heart of Mecca. Werey Yoruba Christian!
Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by phemmyflexxy(m): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2018
dokyOloye:

Yes,European Christians accept blacks as Christians evidenced by the hundreds of black priests serving as parish priests all over Europe.
And we never had a black pope. undecided
Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by Firstpage: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2018
technicallyrich:

not all parts of edo are biafrans.we wont accept islam when ss,se and all the former old biafra regains there country.
Finally callring avery rich man olodo is funny.

Even your biafran warlord asari dokubo is an alhaji.

Osu pig!
Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by Firstpage: 10:49am On Nov 30, 2018
Demmzy15:
Hediot, we have Yoruba Muslims who give lectures in Mecca and Medina. We have Black Imams that lead prayers in the heart of Mecca. Werey Yoruba Christian!

You are fool!

That pig is a wawa animal.

You should know iboes by their stupid comments.
Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by dokyOloye: 11:49am On Nov 30, 2018
stupidity:
lol. To be honest I’m shocked. This is the first I’m hearing this. I can’t even imagine a mosque in Onitsha or Enugu with Igbos attending. It doesn’t make sense to me. Please pardon my reasoning.
Mosques full Onitsha,Enugu and Abakaliki.
Even Owerri too.
But if you no look well you no go notice.
Painful d way the mumus up north are always burning churches and killing Christians while muslims and mosques thrive without hindrance down south.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by Nasir123(m): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2018
Jabioro:
Must you comment.,haven't you been freely commented on xtian section without any obligatn?

Must u bring up your sentiment in everything?

Are we as Humans the same? ..Why can't you just accept the next man and move on?

Once again;
Did anyone ever block you from commenting if your answer is No!?

Everytthing Xtian this,Muslim that,..and we're not even from the same family.

Look ahead and move on Abeg!
Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by Indigenous(f): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2018
All Igbo Muslim are just criminal's, looking for other Muslim to dupe. the truth is that,there is. no real Igbo Muslim. all those claiming. Muslim are just doing it for one reason or the other.Igbo can do anything for money
Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by Indigenous(f): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2018
stupidity:
Igbos have Muslim amongst them? shocked shocked

This is one of the most shocking news I read on nairaland

All Igbo Muslim are just criminal's, looking for other Muslim to dupe. the truth is that,there is. no real Igbo Muslim. all those claiming. Muslim are just doing it for one reason or the other.Igbo can do anything for money
Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by creedencity(m): 12:49pm On Nov 30, 2018
i really want to believe the utterances in the post are mistake. there is now discrimination in islam. we are all one regardless of your caste. let not b like them please
Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by WaffenSS(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2018
stupidity:
lol. And your parents named you WaffenSS right?

Oh yes
Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by dazzlingd(m): 6:53pm On Nov 30, 2018
Demmzy15:
Stupid Illiterate, but it's you Christians that provide financial breakthroughs through your dead crusades na? Many Igbo ladies reverted there in the East unlike the males, many are still in the East. Which Alhaji or rich hausa boy are you expecting to marry them there, you Igbo Christians and Jew irritate my guts.

Have u taken water today.? You sound really frustrated.
I was simply airing my opinion, don't be stupid. Calm down on your venom.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by krokronyash(f): 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
centurionpapa:

Some of the first igbo Muslims are
1. Alhaji Suleiman onyema the chairman of jamaatul nasril islamiyyah
2. Alhaji Abdul azeez ude
3. Alhaji yahaya ndu
4 Dr sheik salihu okenwa a member of national hajj commission.
The above people at one time or the other contributed to the progress of Islam in their various jurisdiction.
May Allah reward them
Absolutely
Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by Turantula(m): 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2018
Next news will be Igbo Fulanis grumbling for not allowed to herd cows from libya to chad.
Ndi ara
Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by Demmzy15(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
Turantula:
Next news will be Igbo Fulanis grumbling for not allowed to herd cows from libya to chad.
Ndi ara
In your mind now you've made Sense. angry
Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by tintingz(m): 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2018
stupidity:
enligghten me please. Do they change their name to Muslims name or they still go with their Igbo names? I can’t imagine somone called Emeka being a muslim. Asin it just doesn’t relate. Lol. Please pardon my reasoning. This is the first I’m hearing Igbo being Muslim.
Did you read the article?

You didn't see Dr. Muhammed Amaechi there? Haven't you seen Hausa-Christian before?

What's wrong with Igbo-Muslim? is it that there's a law that said they can't be Muslim or what?

Both Christianity and Islam were never the religion of Africans.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by true2god: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
tintingz:
Did you read the article?

You didn't see Dr. Muhammed Amaechi there? Haven't you seen Hausa-Christian before?

What's wrong with Igbo-Muslim? is it that there's a law that said they can't be Muslim or what?

Both Christianity and Islam were never the religion of Africans.
Very correct bro!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Muslims Grumble Over Appointment Of New Imam by labani06(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
i am a northerner from core north and I am with Igbo muslims and inshaaAllah we will soon have an igbo Imam in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers / Meat Inscribed With "Allah" In Arabic, Seen In UI / Secrets Of A Muslim Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.