Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

How I Lost My Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost My Virginity (1668 Views)

'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost My Virginity by Gentlebabs(m): 7:26am On Nov 30, 2018
Nairalanders, i lost my virginity to one lucky girl so many years ago. She taught me the basics of sexuality and that lesson stuck more than the Algebra i learnt in school.  On that day, i went to a world of ecstasy, suddenly, It all came to an end. Good things seem not to last.

What about you, how did you loose yours?
Re: How I Lost My Virginity by WinningEleven(m): 7:32am On Nov 30, 2018
Nairaland has lost it...

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Virginity by WinningEleven(m): 7:33am On Nov 30, 2018
Gentlebabs:
Nairalanders, i lost my virginity to one lucky girl so many years ago. She taught me the basics of sexuality and that lesson stuck more than the Algebra i learnt in school.  On that day, i went to a world of ecstasy, suddenly, It all came to an end. Good things seem not to last.

pictures else it never happened angry

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Virginity by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 30, 2018
Gentlebabs:

look on the bright side, you didn't lose your virginity, you gained sex. Further exploration of you and your body's wants and needs will lead you to sexual liberation.

note that my post applies also to ladies.

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Virginity by kkins25(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2018
I really don't know why Africans are still fussy over virginity.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Virginity by AryEmber(f): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2018
funmisticqueen:
look on the bright side, you didn't lose your virginity, you gained sex. Further exploration of you and your body's wants and needs will lead you to sexual liberation.

note that my post applies also to ladies.
Was she in bondage before?
Re: How I Lost My Virginity by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2018
AryEmber:
Was she in bondage before?
As far as she grew up in this country, Yes she was sexually repressed.
Re: How I Lost My Virginity by AryEmber(f): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
funmisticqueen:
As far as she grew up in this country, Yes she was sexually repressed.
I guess you are not religious.
Re: How I Lost My Virginity by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
AryEmber:
I guess you are not religious.
Nope

(1) (Reply)

Lady: My Wicked Ex Mistakenly Transferred Huge Money To Me. Wht Shd I Do?(Video) / Why'd Girls Believe Boyfriend/husband Can Get Them Out Of Poverty Not Job? / Why Are You Not Yet Married?(question To NL MEN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.