Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Free Cure To Hiv, Hepatitis B, Staphylococcus & Other Viral/bacterial Infections - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free Cure To Hiv, Hepatitis B, Staphylococcus & Other Viral/bacterial Infections (545 Views)

[VIDEO] Other Viral Video Of SHS Girl Dropped Her Nvde Video On Whatsapp Group. / Picture Perfect Life( Been Married To Hiv Positive Husband For 2yrs Now) / I’m Pregnant And I’m Still Negative To HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Cure To Hiv, Hepatitis B, Staphylococcus & Other Viral/bacterial Infections by Eqiulibriumkkm: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2018
My passion for good health began after battling staphylococcus aureus infection for 6 years with broad spectrum antibiotics without any solution; then i knew i had to find alternative means of treatment if i must survive. My findings led me the HERBAL medication that cured me completely and which i am also using to cure countless number of people suffering from Stubborn bacterial infections and STDs. I feel so heart gladdened whenever i receive testimonies in regards the effectiveness of our HERBAL medication.

The horrific reality now is the alarming rate at which bacterial infectious diseases are becoming resistant to broad spectrum antibiotics. This has attracted the attention of the World Health Organisation WHO and it calls for concern.

The good news is: there is HOPE, in fact the HOPE is HERE

Series of findings led me to the unconventional research work of Tom Paladino (based in florida) on SCALAR ENERGY ( www.scalarlight.com ) also known as ZERO POINT ENERGY. This is a birthed work of the famous scientist behind Alternating Current (AC) Nikola Tesla.
visit: www.scalarlight.com for more information

Without boring you with too much stories, the beautiful thing is that Tom Paladino's machine cures all viral and bacterial infections and other pathogenic diseases REMOTELY such as: HIV, HEPATITIS (A, B, C, D); EBOLA, ZIKA VIRUS, STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS, EPSTEIN BARR VIRUS and others such as: Pathogen Cleanse: 400,000 pathogens are disassembled remotely; for instance, bacteria, virus, fungi, amoeba, parasites and protozoal infestations, thus eliminating the causative agent of disease.

Nutrient Therapy: 344 essential nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, phytochemicals, fatty acids, collagen and enzymes are assembled daily.

Chakra Balance: aligns and harmonizes the chakra. People report a new sense of well-being, feeling calm, less anxious, more energy, motivated and an increased joy for living their life.
In other words, you don't have to be present there, all that is needed is just your photograph and full name.

I probably know what you are thinking "this is too good to be true"
This was equally my doubting thoughts not until i tried it on myself, then people that i know who suffer from Hepatitis B, Arthritis, Staphylococcus aureus and other STDs, within 1 week there was MASSIVE change with all symptoms gone. Then i said to myself that i must quickly spread this information to as many as i can while we still have the chance to partake on FREE Session.

To clear your doubt, try out the 15 days FREE SESSION on: www.freescalar.net
It's absolutely free, no credit card details needed. HURRY!!! Before it closes

The photo below displays the effectiveness of the Scalar Energy treatment that cured a lady suffering from extended MRSA infection within 2 months REMOTELY. Today, she is free from MRSA infection and has NOT had any reoccurence of this bacterial skin infection.

FOR FURTHER INQUIRY, CALL

Re: Free Cure To Hiv, Hepatitis B, Staphylococcus & Other Viral/bacterial Infections by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 01, 2018
Wow can you infect your self with say HIV for starters shouldn't be a problem since you have the cure. Great way to make your thesis credible. You would be stinkingly rich boss.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dating My Crush / Why People Always Make S*x In The Office / Lady Marries Step Father Who Once Dated Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.