Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies (3993 Views)

Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / 13-Year-Old Boy Woos Lady On Facebook, She Laments, Blames Mark Zuckerberg / Guy Shares Pics Of Him “bonking A Girl” Behind A Sheet On Facebook, She React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies by nwonufestus(m): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2018
The father wrote in the comment section of one of her photos; “My beautiful daughter, be focused, boyfriend, husband and casual friends may leave but your career never leaves..”

“I’ve never heard you saying or talking about your professional or educational career. Runs girls life is cheap and low life..”

“Besides this your junior brother was insulting his own father on messenger just because I told him to send his account.. His words: “Please f**k out I don’t need your money”..

In response, the daughter identified as Mhiz Perry Donald replied; “Not my Fault dad and please stop calling me a runs gal. thanks”

https://www.withinnigeria.com/amp/2018/11/29/father-scolds-daughter-on-facebook-tells-her-runs-girl-life-is-cheap-she-replies//

Re: Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies by Nwodosis(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2018
grin Social media family!

1 Like

Re: Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies by SIMPLYkush: 11:34am On Dec 01, 2018
the girl go sweet, I'd rather have this little hoe than average naija girls
Re: Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies by jeff1607(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2018
she needs proper nutrition

1 Like

Re: Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies by Tos87(m): 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
Social media house hold. grin

Abeg check my signature.
Sell and Buy.
Potential buyers are everywhere
Re: Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies by sacx: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2018
Daughter a runs girl, son a yahoo boy. See her antelope lap grin

3 Likes

Re: Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies by bossvinqualad25(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2018
Family of carcasses,if u are need of durable ,quality cars,am here to give u d best ,make ur December a memorable one with our cars,check my signature for my details
Re: Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies by ManTiger(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
The brezz sef, she no get

For lovers of good music only, Check Japp GoodyBag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTHkJjDfrBc
Re: Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies by Deckline(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
Potential yahoo victim! Start the countdown! Wa toh gbon!
Re: Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2018
sacx:
Daughter a runs girl, son a yahoo boy. See her antelope lap grin
.... Hahahahaha. Laugh don kill me here@ her antelope lap.
Re: Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies by kokomane: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
Okay
Re: Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies by Frenchkiss(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
the girl go sweet, I'd rather have this little hoe than average naija girls
I dey tell you. Skinny is not my type. But my John Thomas dey tell me say this one dey for exclusive list.
Re: Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies by Mankosi: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2018
It's finish.
Re: Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2018
Her father is right, girls should learn to pursue their education and career and stop pursing men, men will pursue them when they see a significant importance they attach to they life, don't be a fukkking leech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Scolds Daughter On Facebook, –she Replies by ednut1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Bloggers ehn

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Wasting Money On So Called Girlfriends / Ladies Get Your Satisfaction From Me. / Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.