Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger (3454 Views)

I Am Still Single Because I Haven’t Seen A Man That Can Handle My Backside / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by SamJT(m): 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2018
we have been married for one year with a baby, but the problem i have with my wife is that she always get angry at any slightest provocation, sometime when am advising her or correct her after doing something wrong, she thinks am abusing her, infact she does not like being corrected, pls what can i do to help the situation because i feel helpless
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by thesicilian: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
Did she become like that after marriage/baby or she has always been like that? Because if she became like that after having a baby, it's possible she's pretty stressed out with the care of the baby plus/minus her job and maybe she needs a helper.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by GOFRONT(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2018
In short, I nor dey marry again sef

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Oyindidi(f): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
SamJT:
we have been married for one year with a baby, but the problem i have with my wife is that she always get angry at any slightest provocation, sometime when am advising her or correct her after doing something wrong, she thinks am abusing her, infact she does not like being corrected, pls what can i do to help the situation because i feel helpless
Depends on your tone when you're correcting her. Don't correct her when she is still angry, do it when she is calm and ready to listen.

Your marriage is still young, both of you are coming from different backgrounds so be patient with her. As years goes by you'll understand yourselves better.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Forreellinc: 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
grin lol you are f*cked till death do y'all path
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2018
Hian.... Though it won't stop me from marryinggringrin.....
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by IamPlato(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2018

So Correct Her With Love And Dont Add Insults to It

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by bobokeshington: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
SamJT:

buy her the latest G-wagon and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Hian.... Though it won't stop me from marryinggringrin.....
No go marry one way go chop off your thing one day oooo. grin
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by ojun50(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
GOFRONT:
In short, I nor dey marry again sef

if u no marry wetin u gain

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by ojun50(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2018
Op is that u are nt aware befor u get married or u are part of the people that believe he or she will change after marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2018
MariaLavina:
No go marry one way go chop off your thing one day oooo. grin
God epp me.... MariaLavina how have you been?? You sef scarce... cheesycheesy
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Destiblack(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2018
Bros correct your wife with love and respect. you are correcting her without respect cos she can only ready to learn when corrected in love.
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
God epp me.... Maria Lavina how have you been?? You sef scarce... cheesycheesy
Amen o.

I'm good ,been busy sha. How have you been too?
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by aprilwise(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
Right her wrongs with love not with anger.
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by samysmoothfresh: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2018
Give her money!!

Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Oyindidi(f): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Give her money!!
Omomo
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by technicallyrich(m): 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
A woman that you will get a good cane for is the one you are looking for advice.
Once she miss behave,you gently correct her the next time you flog her mercilessly and ask her to do pressup.
After that you wont give her money for food for 3 to one wk.
next time she wil respect and listen to you.
I have anger problems so if i jam these can woman,i go beat her sotey her anger go run.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by samysmoothfresh: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2018
Oyindidi:
Omomo
Edede
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Oyindidi(f): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

Edede
Omomo, watin the lady need the money for?
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2018
SamJT:
.. Don't feel helpless bro. Its normal in the early stages of some marriages. Like you have being adviced,correct her with love. As time and years goes ,you two will understand each other better. Gudluck and remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by samysmoothfresh: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2018
Oyindidi:
Omomo, watin the lady need the money for?

Edede, the easiest way to make angry woman stfu na to give am money. Simple!
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2018
You can try putting your thoughts in writing if she is lettered. Sometimes we use harsh tones and hurtful words when we speak.

Ignore her most of the time and write her a letter once in a while.

In the letter, remind her of the qualities that Attracted you to her, praise her a little and in between, hit the nail on the head.

Let her know that you would like to talk to her calmly about the issue but don't know how she would react to it.

After writing, take some time to read through what you have written because if it doesn't make sense to you, then forget it.

Make sure not to write in the heat of the moment.

Thank me later

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2018
Stop correcting her for every lil mistake, try to talk to her in a calm and loving way, she is going through a phase, marriage can be stressful at time, so I heard.
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Mankosi: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2018
Angry wife? Those people can stab u in ur sleep. Be careful. ...

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by kiahrt: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2018
It's a phase, it will pass. Maybe u guys doesn't court for long before taking that huge step but anyways, that's isn't d problem. D marriage is young and u are just blending into each other. All u need is more patience, be a good listener rather than a judge of character. Living with a woman requires wisdom, they gat mood swings easily, very emotional, diplomatic and dramatic.
Correct her in love at her best time not her worst that is if at all u need to. Don't mandate her to yield to ur advice rather support her on hers and if it fails she's gonna come back to urs. Take ur time to study her, it takes patient to understand a very complex being like them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by FirstNg1: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2018
SamJT:

This is the time for you and your wife to get to know each other better; and also to love and accept each other 'warts and all'. What you call 'correction', she interpretes as criticism; and nobody likes to be constantly criticised or corrected. It is your job to train your child, not your wife! You are to learn to love and support your wife, not train/correct her. She got married for love and support, not constant correction - which will end up making her feel inadequate, unloved and unappreciated, thus generating anger.
Try not correcting or criticising her for 1-3 months; instead, only praise her and you will be a happy man.
If you want to be happy and successful in marriage, go out of your way to make your wife happy and feel appreciated. But if not, or you want a shortened life-span, keep acting the know-it-all big boss and 'correcting' your wife!
It is possible that you are the controlling type - in which case, you are the problem and may need to see a professional Therapist or Marriage Counsellor to learn how to control yourself and your emotions, instead of controlling your wife and others.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2018
SamJT:
My BROTHER most LADIES have developed new genes oooo.
Most MEN are complaining of this now.
Incessant and Ravaging Anger from Ladies.
I rarely advise MEN to get married now.
I don’t know the MOVIES or BOOKS our nowadays ladies are reading..??
We really need to get to the root of this..
Can it be as a result of most LADIES marrying MEN they do not have emotional attachment for..??
Or
The EXPECTATIONS of these LADIES have become too enormous...??
Or they don’t feel Loved..??
Nor get enough sexual contest...??

1 Like

Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by tejiri4(m): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
If a lady can't submit to her husband she deserves to be divorce
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
kiahrt:
It's a phase, it will pass. Maybe u guys doesn't court for long before taking that huge step but anyways, that's isn't d problem. D marriage is young and u are just blending into each other. All u need is more patience, be a good listener rather than a judge of character. Living with a woman requires wisdom, they gat mood swings easily, very emotional, diplomatic and dramatic.
Correct her in love at her best time not her worst that is if at all u need to. Don't mandate her to yield to ur advice rather support her on hers and if it fails she's gonna come back to urs. Take ur time to study her, it takes patient to understand a very complex being like them.
U have done well
U have a beautiful mind
Re: Help Me Please, How Can I Handle My Wife Incessant Anger by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2018
MariaLavina:
Amen o.

I'm good ,been busy sha. How have you been too?
I have been good too.... I can sense it.... You're always busy....grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Palaver: See What Kemi Posted On Instagram. / Should I Move On Or Stay To Fight For Her Love? / Which One Is More Painful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.