Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? (24971 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by VickyRotex(f): 12:40am On Dec 02, 2018
Everyday has been a Miracle. Cant even pinpoint.
God has been Faithful!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by VickyRotex(f): 12:40am On Dec 02, 2018
Everyday has been a Miracle. Cant even pinpoint. God has been Faithful!!!
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:49am On Dec 02, 2018
My happiest moment I graduated this year after so many ups and downs thank God for that ....
My saddest moment I have never been so broke in my life before like dis year where I have to sold my land I bought for 1.6m a after two years I sold it for dat same amount
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:53am On Dec 02, 2018
CaptainMitch:
When I got 6 figures from fraud.

I never collect major dis year oh only iTunes card total not up to $500
Hope dey sha

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 02, 2018
innobets:
2nd of may.. Won 42 million for bet9ja

The best day of my entire life grin
Wow!! shocked
I was too busy with NIGERIA to hear that BOOOOOOOOM news o! wink
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 02, 2018
koolaid87:

So you can validate your myopic feelings of doubts that the house is less superb to your project ?

That is an average Nigeria mindset for you bro.
Very pathetic people
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by CuddleBear(f): 1:21am On Dec 02, 2018
Qsscruz:

Yea i won 15m too..
Awe share and reach my side
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Papertrail11(m): 1:33am On Dec 02, 2018
faito:
Worst year so far for me... Lost my mentor, grandma and finally my dad 2days ago... Crying as I'm typing this.. The pain is too much for me.. #heartbroken.. Still positive though..

lost my gamgam too
it's quite a loss
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 02, 2018
let me make it short... was thorough with my nysc last year April... Jan 20 was my birthday... so I decided to use the opportunity to seek for 5k from my cousin... he reacted and made some connect... a company called to schedule interview on January 24..., the manager saw me and like my aura... decided on spot that I should resume the next day... I refused... started Feb 1st... looking forward... I've been able to complete partially my father's house... will be picking up paying part of my sister wedding bill... all GLORY belongs to GOD

30 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Midumighty(m): 2:07am On Dec 02, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Mine was saying goodbye to paying rent to landlords. Started this project since 2013 and thank God I completed it this year smiley
2019 gonna be a big year

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Midumighty(m): 2:15am On Dec 02, 2018
rickyboss333:
lolz, my happiest moment was when I got a job of 850k per month. then in a twinkle of an eye, I was driving my dream car and was ready to move in into my 2 storey mansion I designed myself. Damn...have never been happier.

my saddest moment was when my phone alarm beeped, and realized it was just a dream
With hard work and a positive attitude,can turn dreams into reality.2019 gonna be a big year

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 02, 2018
I thank God sha, but I don't have any yet, I hope my story will change before this year ends in Jesus name I pray.

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Yankee101: 2:30am On Dec 02, 2018
jonath0012:

Yes ooo.... Radiation and Health Physics.

Can you prepare for GRE and apply for a PHD in the US when you're done?

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by MrEgghead(m): 2:31am On Dec 02, 2018
My Admission into Medicine and Surgery.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by alowolowolayemo: 2:32am On Dec 02, 2018
That moment that I slept in my own house for the first time. That was 2 months ago.

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Kingtim(m): 2:33am On Dec 02, 2018
Making a 3.28 Out of possible 4.0 Slt(physcis with elec)

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Yankee101: 2:47am On Dec 02, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
In everytin we need to Give thank To the Lord that we are alive to see year 2018.. and we are going to be alive to see year 2019.. in jesus name amen... in another news

I am ope by name but basically knowns as opsyswagg.

For those of you that needs referral to the videos and pictures from the previous parties you can follow this Instagram page

https://www.instagram.com/nairaland_gidi_party/

If you need to make any enquires, please contact either of these people

@⁨Rose⁩

@⁨Eatpuss⁩

@⁨Kross⁩

And myself.

Concerning payments, the account number to make payments to is

Account number: 0738084693

Account name: Amadi Chinyere Roseline @Access bank.

Please call her or text her (@⁨Rose⁩) before making payments.

Deadline for payments is second week of Hi Guys am ope my friends call me.. opsyswagg. Nairaland party..... Is here a again... Stand up Nairaland!!!
It is here again.

The 5th edition of Nairaland get-together party is in motion.

I believe most of us are aware of the success from the previous editions.

(1st Beach party thread)

https://www.nairaland.com/3552892/pictures-nairaland-get-together-party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95oyqcJOw3k
(Pool party awareness thread)
https://www.nairaland.com/3694082/nairaland-get-together-party-easter
(Video and pictures areexclusive)
(2nd beach party thread)

https://www.nairaland.com/4277757/official-pictures-nairaland-get-together

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SW4xCyoe6M

House party awareness thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPlW-ixC-iA#
After party video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0H1X08sqTw

This time around, we're organizing an ALL WHITE BOAT CRUISE scheduled on the 22nd of December 2018.

For real updates on the 5th edition of the get together party you can join the whatsapp group through this link

https://chat.whatsapp/6SXehXkVUleLarcRbOMzto

(add ". Com" after chat.whatsapp then copy it to your browser to join the group)

You can also follow us on Instagram via

https://www.instagram.com/nairaland_gidi_party/

Venue: Ikoyi Lagos specific place will be disclosed only to those who are willing to be around for the party (Due to security reasons)

Date: 22nd
Time: 11am promt
Gate fee: Guys: 10,000 naira
Ladies Ladies 5,000 naira

Your suggestions and critics will go along way in making it a huge success.

PS: All work and no play makes Nigerian youths dull..

Thanks guys. One love.

You've got life jackets for every single person?

A party criuse sank in Uganda on Lake Victoria

So what's the preventive measures in place (maximum boat capacity etc)
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by slimderek(m): 2:55am On Dec 02, 2018
Nothing to say
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by PenGriffey: 3:31am On Dec 02, 2018
innobets:
2nd of may.. Won 42 million for bet9ja

The best day of my entire life grin
ahhh show me the way na.. how you take play am?
i wan join this league of millionaires
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by PenGriffey: 3:32am On Dec 02, 2018
Qsscruz:

Yea i won 15m too..
wow... tell me the secret na
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by goodlifehyd(m): 3:34am On Dec 02, 2018
creamylicious:
January contribute to sch fees
February go broke because of january
March contribute to upkeep
April contribute to sisters upkeep
May pay back debts and keep contribitinh
June still contributing
July work goes scarce, broke and managing
August, panic cos sisters have run out of funds
September thinking of where the next meals would come from
October send more and more money to sisters project wahala plus upkeep
November, dejected and hopeless because ose anu didn't work for me

F*CK it jare
It is well never Give up. Keep pushing heaven will surely smile at you soon. Wake up in the midnight and cry (real cry) to God trust me things will get better.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by mascot87(m): 3:46am On Dec 02, 2018
That I'm alive. That I got admission. Nothing more. So sad
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by lepasharon(f): 3:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Passing my driving test and gaining some weight smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by platodeen(m): 4:02am On Dec 02, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

No promises, but at least I have noted your moniker. Cheers cool

BSc Accounting and an ACA
After all, he prayed for all of us dat still roam d street.
N am still one of them even after ACA
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by sundaygray(m): 4:05am On Dec 02, 2018
Made my first six figure in one week(over half a million). Also graduated this year but it doesn't come close lol.
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by mechanics(m): 4:21am On Dec 02, 2018
Accident free year, gift of life.

7 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Jonadull: 4:34am On Dec 02, 2018
koolaid87:

So you can validate your myopic feelings of doubts that the house is less superb to your project ?

Everyone is not like you wink
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by firstlivingsoul: 4:36am On Dec 02, 2018
a certified broadcaster

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by SirAgbaletu(m): 4:42am On Dec 02, 2018
Everyday. But the day i knw God more is the happiest

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 4:43am On Dec 02, 2018
Well!..Here goes...
My happiest moment(happy because it was never too late when I finally saw the truth) was the moment I realized I was a BIG FOOL all along and that friend I saw as an intimate friend and never for once abhor and hold any grudge was actually a SNAKE filled with jealousy and a hatred----(spilled and manipulated all personal thoughts revealed to him used it against me at my back and this almost ruined and implicated me when the police got involved..Grateful to heavens that a LOT of people saw my open minded and simple life and called my attention to be VERY careful that he isnt who he pretends to be..Learnt my lesson the hard way and I dont think i can ever trust anyone apart from family...TRUST NO ONE EXCEPT your immediate family Whether karma exists or not I sure believe nature always try to find a way to recompense wrong deeds and he was punished immediately in a very embarrasing manner with me not wishing he was and should be punished..The whole thing was just flabbergasting let me put it that way as if I had zeus watching over the whole issue smiley smiley
**I still dont understand why he did what he did and why I ignored all the signs about who he really was for a long time **
Never judge people by their looks sometimes people with stern and scary apperance can be the ones with a pure heart while those with a humble and gentle apperance can be the REAL devil and never forget that people financially better than you can also be filled with jealousy and hatred so play smart.

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by hemucology(m): 4:47am On Dec 02, 2018
Hmmmm

I really thank God for my life becouse this year I can't forget it in my life.
I dn't have way out in 2017 but going to 201 the way was open for me and my father to me that I should go and build a house hummmmm

I started a two bedroom flat by January this year with sum sum 700k which I thought the money will finish on foundation but with God everything is just simple as ABC nw I'm living in my house.

My message to all niralandforum please self work pay more than salary. Please go and find sumthing to do becouse I waste good 1 year to find job after I graduated from universities.

May God bless u all

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps / Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand / How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.