Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? (24969 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by noob03saibot(m): 4:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Gidah:
I have the saddest day of my life in 2018 lost my mom 5 days ago, and she hasn't reap the fruit of her labour at all so sad, I wish her aljanant fridaus help me pray for her
may her soul rest in peace. It's well. Take heart, all will turn out well in the end hopefully.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by noob03saibot(m): 4:54am On Dec 02, 2018
WinningSun:
let me make it short... was thorough with my nysc last year April... Jan 20 was my birthday... so I decided to use the opportunity to seek for 5k from my cousin... he reacted and made some connect... a company called to schedule interview on January 24..., the manager saw me and like my aura... decided on spot that I should resume the next day... I refused... started Feb 1st... looking forward... I've been able to complete partially my father's house... will be picking up paying part of my sister wedding bill... all GLORY belongs to GOD
God is good, I swear he is too much. Happy for you

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by noob03saibot(m): 4:57am On Dec 02, 2018
faito:
Worst year so far for me... Lost my mentor, grandma and finally my dad 2days ago... Crying as I'm typing this.. The pain is too much for me.. #heartbroken.. Still positive though..
it's painful, I know. But take heart, try and be strong, stay positive and prayerful, all will be well. God does not sleep.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Justseyii: 5:11am On Dec 02, 2018
When I get 1,000 page views on MY website www.studentvillage.one per day
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by MVLOX(m): 5:13am On Dec 02, 2018
That should be when my marriage date was finally confirmed.... that's sometime in January.... new year and a fresh start...
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Hugo55(m): 5:21am On Dec 02, 2018
Every moment I try as much as possible to be really happy, making happiness a part of me without necessarily linking it to material achievement. that is not to say materials things are not important, they are.

... So this year, I moved out of my parents house, on my own now, got a job, looking forward to getting a car next year and wishing to meet that simple, humble, lady I could start a relationship with.

12 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by LifeofEl(m): 5:33am On Dec 02, 2018
for every waking moment, i consider it as an happy moment

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Juliearth(f): 5:33am On Dec 02, 2018
rickyboss333:
lolz, my happiest moment was when I got a job of 850k per month. then in a twinkle of an eye, I was driving my dream car and was ready to move in into my 2 storey mansion I designed myself. Damn...have never been happier.

my saddest moment was when my phone alarm beeped, and realized it was just a dream

Your dream can come to fruition. Keep hope alive and work smart.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Juliearth(f): 5:37am On Dec 02, 2018
jonath0012:
Seriously I don't think I have any happy moment in this year because I am yet to get a job.

Well, I shall bag a Master's degree this year, I thank Jah for that.

Jehovah, I still have not lost hope in you even though the year is running out so fast. The remaining few days left, baba please let me and everyone here tonight looking for a job receive a letter of employment in Jesus name.

first paragraph: Seems like you are ungrateful. Can the dead/critically ill complain about unemployent? Are you aware that there are people your age or even older thst have nothing to show for in life? Be grateful for what you have and hope for the best. Keep hope alive.

Second paragraph is in order. You should also consider acquiring skills and certifications relevant to your field.

Last paragraph: That's the spirit,but don't let prayers take the place of hardwork. It doesn't work like that.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by benebaby77: 5:38am On Dec 02, 2018
rickyboss333:
lolz, my happiest moment was when I got a job of 850k per month. then in a twinkle of an eye, I was driving my dream car and was ready to move in into my 2 storey mansion I designed myself. Damn...have never been happier.

my saddest moment was when my phone alarm beeped, and realized it was just a dream

Keep the hope alive, may this dream and better ones come true for you and the others....
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Juliearth(f): 5:40am On Dec 02, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Mine was saying goodbye to paying rent to landlords. Started this project since 2013 and thank God I completed it this year smiley

Congratulations! I hope to be like you pretty soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Juliearth(f): 5:42am On Dec 02, 2018
rickyboss333:

Civil Engineering (BEng, MEng)...
Oh! sorry, no b me them ask.

Lol @no b me them ask.
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:43am On Dec 02, 2018
If you intrested join the whatsup group stop asking stupid question. undecided sad angry angry
Yankee101:

You've got life jackets for every single person?

A party criuse sank in Uganda on Lake Victoria

So what's the preventive measures in place (maximum boat capacity etc)
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Juliearth(f): 5:45am On Dec 02, 2018
Goodlyhrt:
I reek of negativity..

I think I'm exempted from this cos I'm yet to have a happy moment for as long I can remember basically since I knew my left from right..

Still I have faith though.

Your first statement is the source of your problem. You have already jinxed yourself for failure and as such you attract only that. Read up the law of attraction.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Juliearth(f): 5:47am On Dec 02, 2018
Hotzone:
cant forget that wonderful moment early January this year when my fiance was transferred to my office and we both fell in love at first sight, i thought it was a dream considering her status as my boss but it become real as each moment takes us to the next.

Please permit me to "awwwww" at your comment. Love is indeed a beautiful thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Juliearth(f): 5:49am On Dec 02, 2018
Omobolaji20:
I got a six figures salary job this year 8months after service.
Appointment confirmed as well

I tap into your breakthrough. Congratulations!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Juliearth(f): 5:50am On Dec 02, 2018
Omobolaji20:
I got a six figures salary job this year 8months after service.
Appointment confirmed as well

Permit me to tap into your breakthrough. Congratulations!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Paulchib: 5:52am On Dec 02, 2018
The day i received my first salary
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by osothermal(m): 5:57am On Dec 02, 2018
When my wife gave birth to our first child (son) october 20th . I was like see me a small boy of yesterday has become a father . I was so happy

11 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Ayt27(m): 5:58am On Dec 02, 2018
Was living dream, well part of it anyways till July 29, wasn’t a happy day at all I had was involved in what could be termed a fatal or the very least life taking accident but I survived and came out without a scratch. It’s not a happy day moment or anything but upon reflection I think I would have been devastated if anything irreversible had happened to me physically or health wise’

Thank you God for your protection always.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by ohduz1988(m): 5:58am On Dec 02, 2018
The day I landed Japan after fear of the immigration.. Y first time traveling abroad too. God of celestial really elevated me.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by FlyingTOMATOE: 6:00am On Dec 02, 2018
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by davibid: 6:00am On Dec 02, 2018
So many but most fondly is when I won 213k on bet9ja not because of the amount per say but because the money came at the right time I really needed it most ...
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by tafat: 6:00am On Dec 02, 2018
That will be my bro's wedding, and the fact that temi doesn't dissapoint. Don't ask me who TEMI is o.

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by FlyingTOMATOE: 6:07am On Dec 02, 2018
creamylicious:

F*CK it jare
the only comment I can relate too on here
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by poetictwenty(m): 6:08am On Dec 02, 2018
A great year it has been for me ,but my happiest moment was the day I decided to join the "Legal street"... Now , I can proudly call myself an Electrical Engineer.Not just an electrical Engineer on paper certification, but also in practical aspects...Thanks to the street,...
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Sambaby7640: 6:09am On Dec 02, 2018
innobets:
2nd of may.. Won 42 million for bet9ja

The best day of my entire life grin
How much did u stake to win that amount?
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by kunzzy4me(m): 6:11am On Dec 02, 2018
For God protection, provision,good health. And we move into our new home last month ... Glory be to God
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 02, 2018
noob03saibot:
God is good, I swear he is too much. Happy for you

thanks
Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by Lazkestine: 6:19am On Dec 02, 2018
...Mine was the moment I got two (2) appointment letters from two different companies (Chevron and Total Elf Companies). I was meant to make a choice.....

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by mansoura(f): 6:19am On Dec 02, 2018
The day I got married

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Happiest Moment In 2018 So Far? by hustleranthem(m): 6:20am On Dec 02, 2018
2018 has been a very good year and I thank God for where I am right now. February I finally left the "shit hole" and u need to see the huge sigh of relief when I stepped my foot on the plane. Got to my destination and saw myself in a toxic environment. It wasn't easy breaking out but I did by God's timely intervention, I have my own apartment now and looking forward to a greater 2019 and achieve greater things

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Getting Out Of The Friend Zone: 7 Easy Steps / Anambra Man Shares Money And Food To Less Privileged In Thailand / How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs: Home Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.