Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) (5307 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Good Things That Have Happened Before In Nigeria - Olawepo Hashim / South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by edupedia: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2018
mrrights:
Gohashim2019

....this Hashim just dey talk like basketmouth the comedian....
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by woblow1(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2018
Some babies politicians like to deceived themselves, majority of them can not win election in their various wards, they are contesting for president just to mark register
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by JustSomeDude(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:
How? Atiku has two diploma in law and health science, and also a police college graduate with over 30years work experience in public and private services. Buhari is a defence college graduate, mons college uk graduate, and has masters in strategic studies from US war college with work experience in almost all forms of public services and governance(military GOC, petroleum minister, state administrator, head of state). Mr Hashim thinks rubbishing your opponent, or been an activist can earn you vote, rather than proving his managerial skills or tell us his plans
What was Atiku's impact as a vice President in Nigeria? I would love to know. Both Buhari and Atiku are ineffectual buffoons

1 Like

Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by iammo(m): 9:34am On Dec 02, 2018
JustSomeDude:
What was Atiku's impact as a vice President in Nigeria? I would love to know. Both Buhari and Atiku are ineffectual buffoons
as much as I hate to be campaigning for atiku. He actually headed the committee that privatised telecommunication in Nigeria given a breakthrough to private telcos and making telecommunication market competitive and secondly he helped defeat obasanjo's second term agenda matching him money for money else Nigerians would have become Uganda or Cameroon with life president. And as for buhari, he built 2 functional refinery. The question I ask you now is what as Hashim contributed to Nigerian economy as a private citizen ?
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by tammie24: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
This guy is just clueless

Why is he attacking other candidates rather than telling us what his plans are as to how he plans to get the country back on track

This guy is going to be a bigger disaster than Buhari
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by JustSomeDude(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
iammo:
as much as I hate to be campaigning for atiku. He actually headed the committee that privatised telecommunication in Nigeria given a breakthrough to private telcos and making telecommunication market competitive and secondly he helped defeat obasanjo's second term agenda matching him money for money else Nigerians would have become Uganda or Cameroon with life president. And as for buhari, he built 2 functional refinery. The question I ask you now is what as Hashim contributed to Nigerian economy as a private citizen ?
Hashim may have impacted the lives of people around him positively which I don't know really, not everything is brought to light on social media. As regards Buhari & Atiku, they should be spending the rest of their lives in jail. One good deed does not exonerate you from other acts of corruption.
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by fellifel222: 6:48am On Dec 03, 2018
so na u qualify abi yeye ppl
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by mrrights: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
Gohashim2019
Re: Pres. Buhari, Atiku Not Qualified To Rule Nigeria,Olawepo Hashim (video) by mrrights: 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2018
JustSomeDude:
Hashim may have impacted the lives of people around him positively which I don't know really, not everything is brought to light on social media. As regards Buhari & Atiku, they should be spending the rest of their lives in jail. One good deed does not exonerate you from other acts of corruption.

Surely, he has. He has thousands of people he his catering for, sending to school and what have you.

The more you know about Hashim, the more you like him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: Electoral Reforms Must Meet Expectations Of Nigerians / Tinubu Is The Most Academically Qualified Presidential Candidate - INEC / 10 Most Corrupt Nigerian Leaders According To Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.