Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos (61850 Views)

Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment / Bed Prank , Girl Caught His Guy On Bed With ..... / A Guy Saw His Girl Friend In Ashawo House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by LegalOpinion: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
Any man that fights another man over ownership of a lady is STUPID and a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by abbeyty(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
Some Nigerian girls like food,he tricked her with 2 chicken wings, some fry and maybe a bottle of coca cola. And why the mumu guy fighting the other guy?
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by rosalieene(f): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ayam not understanding o
how is hanging out with another guy cheating?
did he catch them going to an hotel? no
did he catch them on bed? no
see the short human being sef
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by princetom1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
Geez, our youth are actually very lazy... It's just a prank video
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by mhizbel(f): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
Boyfriend and not husband... Being in one damn relationship with a guy should not stop her from meeting with other guys. It was just a date for goodness sakes!
If you don't want to see any other man around her, walk her down the isle. What is even the guarantee that you'd marry her after all the cage attitude.

I don't even know why ladies take the risk of engaging in boyfriend/girlfriend relationships. I think it's a huge waste of time. Considering the looks of that lady, she should be in a courtship relationship and not boyfriend/girlfriend stuff.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by IamPlato(m): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad sadwhy fight the worthless tissue paper? Free her.If she cum back to apologize, kindly accept her back.Bleep her well like tomorrow no dey.Tell her dat u nid 50k urgently to fix one biz or travel.Suck her dry to a state of stupor.Promise her marriage and disappoint her on her day.
you Wicked o

1 Like

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hello

Advertise your product on my blog www.emperorblog.com.ng we run facebook advert for all advert.

over 150 visitor per day 3000 per month.

u can check the blog out. and advertise with us.

THANK YOU
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by pauloemeka(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
as long as they are not married yet, she has the right to meet other guys.,. if he no want make she dey meet other guys, make the guy marry her na.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by ipobarethieves: 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
wink grin wink sad
ngadaAwo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy rule 2
wink ipob jew
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
made4naijamusic:
a guy caught his girlfriend with another guy inside kfc in lagos and they engaged in a fight

watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/a-guy-caught-his-girlfriend-with-another-guy-inside-kfc-in-lagos-video/

Naija girls wh0ring since the days of Abimelech!!!
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by ATOZ9999(m): 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
nawa 4 some dude sha!
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by rapid101(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad sadwhy fight the worthless tissue paper? Free her.If she cum back to apologize, kindly accept her back.Bleep her well like tomorrow no dey.Tell her dat u nid 50k urgently to fix one biz or travel.Suck her dry to a state of stupor.Promise her marriage and disappoint her on her day.
hahahahahahahahahaha
U wicked oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
I do not like grown men being emotional about things they can share freely.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by rapid101(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
If na me I go call her phone
If she pick let her no say I see her
Wave her
And wait for her for house Bleep nonsense commot for her life
Den dump her

It not that hard

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Tolubory(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
Its just business now..
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by luckingto50: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Women defenders association are defending her action of cheating whereas if it is their man they caught cheating that is when u will see butterfly fight.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by KaptainAfrika: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
You don't fall in love in lagos at all at all.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by AbuEzeFemi(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
me I will never fight for a woman
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Chukapage(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
mhizbel:
Boyfriend and not husband... Being in one damn relationship with a guy should not stop her from meeting with other guys. It was just a date for goodness sakes!
If you don't want to see any other man around her, walk her down the isle. What is even the guarantee that you'd marry her after all the cage attitude.

I don't even know why ladies take the risk of engaging in boyfriend/girlfriend relationships. I think it's a huge waste of time. Considering the looks of that lady, she should be in a courtship relationship and not boyfriend/girlfriend stuff.
A cheating boyfriend will definitely be a cheating husband, a cheating girlfriend will definitely be a cheating wife... marriage no be transfiguration ...y'all should stop acting like they don't deserve faithfulness from themselves just because they are not married yet..

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Damfostopper(m): 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
beautyhd:

All of you that liked this useless post are useless as well. She is with another guy in an open place not even a hotel.
if e pain you cos of the likers.... go French kiss a python

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by scait(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
they wan kill themselves untop girl wey go japa with yahoo boys now
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by IbrahimDamola: 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
The short idiot na ode. He has low self-esteem. Why fight over lady wey you never marry. Maybe because he is ugly and short and finds it difficult too woo ladies. grin
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by akdjr(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
They might just be friends who decided to have lunch together.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by mhizbel(f): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
Chukapage:
A cheating boyfriend will definitely be a cheating husband, a cheating girlfriend will definitely be a cheating wife... marriage no be transfiguration ...y'all should stop acting like they don't deserve faithfulness from themselves just because they are not married yet..
What's your definition of cheating? Going out on a date with another guy??
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by folake4u(f): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
undecided That's a comedy skit by the way. The guy in black is a law student and an IG comedian.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by poseidon12: 12:40am On Dec 03, 2018
otimothy:
To fight hungry you na your fellow guy man you wan fight, you see rope for your babe neck as sign say them drag her there? Better move on without the cheating babe....

Don't mind the fool.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by fergieboy: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Funnicator:

Bro abeg I deh for that sexuality section.. that picture weh get big nyash weh mod ban because e too big. Abeg b4 your boy turn up them follow delete your own pic also.

Abeg paste am again ni . If I like am make I run call the okpo hit am hard asap. Abeg tag me once you post am so I go quick view am. I dh online dh wait

I don see your message since yesterday. Mod ban me so mention me make I upload am
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by liyahwillie(f): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2018
ipobarethieves:

U BAD I SWEAR....
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Casemiro(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
shame
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Casemiro(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2018
shame

> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) / Man In Red: Valentine Dressing Of The Day (Photo) / I Pass My Neighbours: Must See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.