Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos (61848 Views)

Another Guy Seen Using Fcmb Atm To Do His Assignment / Bed Prank , Girl Caught His Guy On Bed With ..... / A Guy Saw His Girl Friend In Ashawo House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by ahjerryboy1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
what if that guy happen to be his old Friend at school back in the days...does that stop her being Reunion with him, why some man are not that soothe...

1 Like

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
Me fight on top babe? I dey mad?
She becomes another man's babe the moment she steps out of my house.

That guy self...

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
God knows I will be the last person to fight my fellow guy when I fall into the situatuon.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Lyrikallz2018: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
Well, I can blame the guy tho. He might have invested alot in the relationship and really love the girl so much. However, I feel he should have used a better approach. Just let your gentleman presence be known to them, buy food and drinks for them, give her some money and watch ur girl running back home to beg, and offcourse bleep her very well. That's if you're capable cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
God knows I will be the last person to fight my fellow guy when I fall into the situatuon
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Lyrikallz2018: 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
vidicious:
God knows I will be the last person to fight my fellow guy when I fall into the situatuon

If it be you tomorrow oooh...... Lol
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lyrikallz2018:

If it be you tomorrow oooh...... Lol
Yes oo bro.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by samcus(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
no pussy ,I repeat no pussy worth fighting for!

1 Like

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Vdsc: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
Some guys dey fall hand abeg.

Look at the ugly hippo he is disgracing himself for.

The moment you walk in, you greet them "hello" in a friendly way, and you move along immediately.

If e too pain me, I will just call one of those ladies that want me to take them out to come and join me.
Dem plenty well well wey dey look for free food.
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by hot1sauce(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
ahjerryboy1:
what if that guy happen to be his old Friend at school back in the days...does that stop her being Reunion with him, why some man are not that soothe...
guy look at the face she made in the last pic.... she the chewing gum nigga with his slippers and socks reaction..... this girl obviously dont clear baba account so tey im no com carry gorimapa with indian style beard as the back rock pwesh weave..... all d rolls on her stomach and she gree for the guy to carry her go kfc..... if this is not the sign of a gold digger i don't know what else u want..... its not insecurity on the guy's part... t's naiveity on many brother's part.... u dont know what some ladies r capable of... especially nigerian girls.... they can suck your blood if ur not careful.... oh boy this one never learn werk o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
fergieboy:

You can imagine.. Just girlfriend

As long as your not married to the lady.. She is very much single...

Bro abeg I deh for that sexuality section.. that picture weh get big nyash weh mod ban because e too big. Abeg b4 your boy turn up them follow delete your own pic also.

Abeg paste am again ni . If I like am make I run call the okpo hit am hard asap. Abeg tag me once you post am so I go quick view am. I dh online dh wait
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Vdsc: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Funnicator:

Bro abeg I deh for that sexuality section.. that picture weh get big nyash weh mod ban because e too big. Abeg b4 your boy turn up them follow delete your own pic also.

Abeg paste am again ni . If I like am make I run call the okpo hit am hard asap. Abeg tag me once you post am so I go quick view am. I dh online dh wait
lol
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
I have been in his shoes. Mine was at Tantalizers, Lagos.

Just be mature. Make it obvious to her you saw her. Go quietly. If she comes begging, continue to fvck her but eventually break the relationship.

You sir get two blokus. Na man you be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mtcheewwwwwwwww
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Mightyjohn11(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad sadwhy fight the worthless tissue paper? Free her.If she cum back to apologize, kindly accept her back.Bleep her well like tomorrow no dey.Tell her dat u nid 50k urgently to fix one biz or travel.Suck her dry to a state of stupor.Promise her marriage and disappoint her on her day.
. u jst sounded like they devil himself
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by icogb: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
priceaction:

Not everyone lives in Naija. Some dey China and New zealand and many other countries with wide time differences now where activities are bubbling and kicking.
@the topic , the short guy has bad temperament. He will still loose the girl if she happens to be his babe.
The other guy just said he should calm down and he wanted to slap him , but all na shakara. What if the guy is a lost old friend to the lady and nothing attached? What is wrong in meeting someone in a restaurant despite they are not even eating or drinking anything? Why the idiot fighting over someone he never put ring on? People no get work sha
Dats Nigerian men for you!
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
made4naijamusic:
a guy caught his girlfriend with another guy inside kfc in lagos and they engaged in a fight

watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/a-guy-caught-his-girlfriend-with-another-guy-inside-kfc-in-lagos-video/

lalasticlala, move this to the joke section, the IG page made it clear that this was a sketch (joke, comedy, prank).
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Apocalypse12: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
made4naijamusic:
a guy caught his girlfriend with another guy inside kfc in lagos and they engaged in a fight

watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/a-guy-caught-his-girlfriend-with-another-guy-inside-kfc-in-lagos-video/

It is a prank don't mind the guy o! His name on Instagram is itooknow1
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Ten06(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
That is how they cheat up and down and will be playing victim when they caught

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by ahjerryboy1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
hot1sauce:
guy look at the face she made in the last pic.... she the chewing gum nigga with his slippers and socks reaction..... this girl obviously dont clear baba account so tey im no com carry gorimapa with indian style beard as the back rock pwesh weave..... all d rolls on her stomach and she gree for the guy to carry her go kfc..... if this is not the sign of a gold digger i don't know what else u want..... its not insecurity on the guy's part... t's naiveity on many brother's part.... u dont know what some ladies r capable of... especially nigerian girls.... they can suck your blood if ur not careful.... oh boy this one never learn werk o
though you are very right but at least not every lady were the same...come to think of that!!!!
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by oochi123(f): 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
Look at them complaining and calling the lady names. Most of you have numerous girlfriends. You never can trust men too. Free the lady abeg
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Mursz: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hahahahahah
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by Dididrumz(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad sadwhy fight the worthless tissue paper? Free her.If she cum back to apologize, kindly accept her back.Bleep her well like tomorrow no dey.Tell her dat u nid 50k urgently to fix one biz or travel.Suck her dry to a state of stupor.Promise her marriage and disappoint her on her day.

Omehhhhhnnn, bross you hashh ohh, you want make she commit suicide?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by emkz: 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
I think it takes a strong man to express genuine emotions. No one knows how he'd react until he is faced with this situation, so let's drop his talk of immaturity. Perhaps, the explanation he was given was not satisfactory, and he lashed out the best way he knew how to. Other people would drown themselves in alcohol, excessive sex, weed or fighting. Allow them to find their own way of dealing with their crises.

And please, dear women and men, before you start doing these things (cheating), have the courtesy to end things with your partner or your spouse or inform them at least. They don't deserve to be blindsided, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by zeestone99(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
priceaction:

Not everyone lives in Naija. Some dey China and New zealand and many other countries with wide time differences now where activities are bubbling and kicking.
@the topic , the short guy has bad temperament. He will still loose the girl if she happens to be his babe.
The other guy just said he should calm down and he wanted to slap him , but all na shakara. What if the guy is a lost old friend to the lady and nothing attached? What is wrong in meeting someone in a restaurant despite they are not even eating or drinking anything? Why the idiot fighting over someone he never put ring on? People no get work sha
Some people invested without putting the ring on it. Na wetin dey pain dem b dat no b d girl
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
This guy mumu sha, he should be grateful to God for the revelation grin oh, I guess he don too invest into the relationship grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by GOOOGLE504(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
priceaction:

no be only Dem, even awa two nor get work.. see as u cool down analyse d mata mesef con begin dey quote o again.

Buhari must go
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by timesup234: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
see d raazaite guy wey dey follow am sef
ugly girl
see mature man
dey wear stockings for inside fake rubber slippers
dey feel fly
hahahaha
raazaite
i be think say na only me notice the fake slippers
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by john650(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Why the short guy want embarrass himself in front of a guy wey wear funny slippers and pink toe socks commot for house?
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by solid3(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
gaby:
Gargantuan gbege of enormous proportion.

Some guys dey Bleep up sha...if na me, na to order bucket of chicken, collect table near dem begin dey chew away...wetin concern agbero...na dem go mooove

The last pic is a memerisable pic...(abeg carry your wahala dey go joor)

You talking like a confra niggah
Re: A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos by AlwaysPositive: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] Relationship na scam now.... Wetin concern me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Reason Behind This Trending Meme (photo) / Man In Red: Valentine Dressing Of The Day (Photo) / I Pass My Neighbours: Must See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.