Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All (6304 Views)

Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question / Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - / Im Leaving Nairaland For A Month : PAGAN 9JA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 12:04am On Jul 30, 2010
I have been trying all my best all these recent weeks, to get my original ID (190) BACK
from the moderators (mukina esp).I have sent emails, pleaded,sent moderators to help me plead
with her to release my ID back to me after more than a month of been banned Just for a reason of by-passing the word filter
( I guess so many people made comments on my ban) with alot of people,asking that i should be given one last final chance to
redeemed my image here.and my few foe's having a good laff @ my ban.
But that is life, we make mistakes and are expected to learn from them,

Anyway After about a month of using the papa190 ID,it has been yet banned again and this time my IP Blocked
I am browsing from a remote proxy Just to send this message
and i know that this thread would either be locked and moved to the general nairaland romance section and this my ID yet banned again,

But the main reason why im sending this message across is to wish you all a nice life ahead.
I have fully decided 2 go elsewhere and forget about nairaland,Online.you were all my brothers and sisters,wives and husbands as well, but its so sad that i cant do nothing anymore here without a Private message waiting for me with several warnings~

I have been on Nairaland since March 2007 but registered somewhat around 2008 with my 1st ID 190 and have always felt free to go around here till new moderators were appointed and some decided that they would kill everything i have worked hard for over 3yrs +.

I want to wish all my friends all the best and the few i had on FB,we can always talk from there henceforth,
im wishing,pweety4me,mama-gee,my fellow 170 (who walks in my footpath),chelseabmw (my township brother),Luisworld, Jaybee, iice, Madlady, SA Goddess, Googles, duduke, Brownteeth, Mr.Cork Gabry, Naija_Sisi, Isabella, Jenibayo, Odiaero, Hbabe, candylips, Mahoski, Ice234, The_amaka (my best WIFE friend cry cry), MOBO444 (the crook), My sister from another mother Missy B, Mannylex, tkb417, michelin89, Dual Core, dobodobo, double08,Okija_juju (The weeds master),Follypimpi, my best friend based overseas Mr.BrownJay and my the love of my life
Omolola'1 (Sexy)

I Wish you all the best and i am out of nairaland for good, till whoever sent me on this exile wants me back.

and i leave nairaland with a broken heart, cry cry
It was really nice knowing you all~

Thank you.

J.190
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by philip0906(m): 12:10am On Jul 30, 2010
This is just d begining.I told u 2 u'll soon "leave" nland. . ."Goodbye" expecting 2 c u return with another id grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by double08(m): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
them can ban
they actually banned me too
punkass moderators
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 30, 2010
. . grin grin
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by MissyB1(m): 12:21am On Jul 30, 2010
For Your plastic mind, this na capital Goodbye speech abi? grin grin
Mukina and Seun are supposed to read this and then, beg you to remain on NL? undecided
Biko, don't let the door hit your abnormally large forehead on your way out.
Good riddance to wakabout Agberos!!! grin
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by philip0906(m): 12:24am On Jul 30, 2010
Posted by: Missy B
Insert Quote
For Your plastic mind, this na capital Goodbye speech abi?
Mukina and Seun are supposed to read this and then, beg you to remain on NL?
Good riddance to wakabout Agberos!!!

@bolded
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by THEAMAKA(f): 12:24am On Jul 30, 2010
Missy B:

For Your plastic mind, this na capital Goodbye speech abi? grin grin
Mukina and Seun are supposed to read this and then, beg you to remain on NL? undecided
Good riddance to wakabout Agberos!!! grin
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 12:25am On Jul 30, 2010
so much haters~ in the house,
even you missy Brea~ticides~
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2010
After thoroughly thinking about it~

I have decided 2 come back, stronger and firmer~

and this time keep up the good name to win my ID back from mukina,

My enemies and foes, im back, so flee immediately~

Yes Philip and Missy Br.e. br.e im talking 2 ya both~
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by denzel2009: 12:28am On Jul 30, 2010
Lmao the Mods are in trouble.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 12:29am On Jul 30, 2010
^^ grin grin
how man~
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 12:33am On Jul 30, 2010
Omgoosh,
I kant believe i retired from nairaland for like 5minutes and my haters
were already Gaining ground,
so i decided 2 step out of retirement and come back for the good of nairaland
Missy Ble Ble, please dont make such comments abt me again for your own good,
Im trying 2 be a good threader from now on~

Thank you
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by THEAMAKA(f): 12:33am On Jul 30, 2010
my only advice. . . stop derailing threads.
you and omolola have the tendency to derail EVERY SINGLE THREAD! you people are part of the reason why the romance section sucks now.
there can never be intelligent, interesting conversations without you two derailing everything.
you should create your own personal thread for "gist" in another section.
fuqing irritants.
I believe thats part of the reason why you are not and will not ever get your ID back.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by philip0906(m): 12:35am On Jul 30, 2010
^^
Hope dat advice is not 4 190?cos its just just like pouring water on a brick wall 4 it 2 dissolve. . .
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by denzel2009: 12:35am On Jul 30, 2010
190.:

^^ grin grin
how man~

IMHO anybody that puts this ~ at the end of every sentence needs medical attention and you are just like a stubborn virus in a PC.

You are welcome back!
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by THEAMAKA(f): 12:36am On Jul 30, 2010
philip0906:

^^
Hope dat advice is not 4 190?cos its just just like pouring water on a brick wall 4 it 2 dissolve. . .
of course, he is so fuqing stupid its ridiculous.
how did he graduate from Uni sef?
probably bribe.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by philip0906(m): 12:38am On Jul 30, 2010
^^
who knows grin grin
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by OgidiBoy(m): 12:39am On Jul 30, 2010
Just when I started feeling happy 190 is leaving, he claims his coming back angry angry

Dude you stole THE AMAKA from me, I'll never forgive you for that so pls leave and never come back grin
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 12:41am On Jul 30, 2010
THE AMAKA:

of course, he is so fuqing silly its ridiculous.
how did he graduate from Uni sef?
probably bribe.
and i guess i bribed it through your pussy straight in-out, female ram!~ angry angry
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by philip0906(m): 12:43am On Jul 30, 2010
@ogidiboy
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
@190
u'll soon be banned permanently.u've already started tongue lashing someone again?truly a pig can never live in a garden angry angry angry
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by OgidiBoy(m): 12:45am On Jul 30, 2010
philip0906:

@ogidiboy
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
@190
u'll soon be banned permanently.u've already started tongue lashing someone again?truly a pig can never live in a garden angry angry angry

fear dey catch you ?
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by Magz(m): 12:45am On Jul 30, 2010
Awww, Give 190 the s/n back!
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by THEAMAKA(f): 12:46am On Jul 30, 2010
Magz:

Awww,  Give 190 the s/n back!
shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy

OgidiBoy:

Dude you stole THE AMAKA from me, I'll never forgive you for that so pls leave and never come back grin
you dumped me when we started fighting and ran off with pwetty  angry
but i forgive you now.
[size=14pt]EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW[/size] @ THAT THING CALLED 190 grin
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 12:47am On Jul 30, 2010
@philip0906
Why cant people like you leave me the hell alone~
You make ridiculous talks about me and when i respond, i only get to be banned
Just look at the rubbish you and amaka made about yourself's and if i face ya both, a warning would immediately be dispersed~
anyway i have decided to lock this thread,

IM BACK FOR GOOD, THIS TIME grin
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 12:49am On Jul 30, 2010
People would talk and even the amaka's pamela's around here would still be talking~
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by OgidiBoy(m): 12:51am On Jul 30, 2010
THE AMAKA:

shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy

you dumped me when we started fighting and ran off with pwetty angry
but i forgive you now.
[size=14pt]EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW[/size] @ THAT THING CALLED 190 grin

Biggest mistake I ever made, that girl has serious issues. angry angry angry
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by THEAMAKA(f): 12:52am On Jul 30, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Biggest mistake I ever made, that girl has serious issues. angry angry angry

LOL! see your life. grin
I would ask you something. . . but i dont wanna derail this thread. lol
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by philip0906(m): 12:53am On Jul 30, 2010
@190
~ c as people dey comment on top my thread,now now now,my thread don nearly reach 4 page,i be like twitter,chei c paparazzi~4 ur mind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 12:55am On Jul 30, 2010
[size=24pt]THREAD LOCKED, [/size]
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by OgidiBoy(m): 12:59am On Jul 30, 2010
THE AMAKA:

LOL! see your life. grin
I would ask you something. . . but i dont wanna derail this thread. lol

Sure you can ask me, who gives a flying F U C K about 190's numerous senseless threads.

* Ogidiboy piss on threat and walks away in disgust *
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by THEAMAKA(f): 1:00am On Jul 30, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Sure you can ask me, who gives a flying F U C K about 190's numerous senseless threads.

* Ogidiboy piss on threat and walks away in disgust *
lol i remember i used to piss on threads. LOOOOL
nah, I'll ask you when i catch a more appropriate place.
not this jungle of a thread. kiss wink
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All by 1105(f): 1:02am On Jul 30, 2010
THREAD LOCKED,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Sexiest Female Army Officer / A Five Years Old Girl Pregnant In Jos,plateau State. / Its Echobee's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.