Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question (1660 Views)

Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - / Im Leaving Nairaland For A Month : PAGAN 9JA / Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question by timmy1999(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
I am laying a complaint..I don't like the ways ur moderator are running this nairaland like an Authoritarian..anytime I post an educative and informative thread it doesnt make d front page eventhough its important until anoda person brings the same topic and it make frontpage..that's not fair..pls do sometin abut it.I don't want it to be the reason I will leave nairaland .thanks

2 Likes

Re: Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
Timmy1999 please don't leave Nairaland you know that this site will stop running if you go. . . . sad
Please stay, don't vex. Stay because you are seriously valuable to us on this site. sad

On a serious note; Nairaland front page should not be a big deal to you and you shouldn't get upset cos your thread didn't land there. Forget about it.

2 Likes

Re: Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question by ITbomb(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
I actually had to go through your posts to understand how you feel.
But I'm not sure MODs would want to put ' Letting And Sales Of Properties On The Mainland ' on the front page.
Maybe u can help bringing out the topic you feel should be on the front page

1 Like

Re: Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
Stats: 927539 members. Please don't go. NairaLand revolves around you - if you sneeze, we'll all catch a cold grin.
Re: Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question by Freiburger(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
@ poster,
If i was to decide what makes a frontpage, i wouldn't mind pasting this topic, however i will suggest you don't give up hopefully your topic will make it to the frontpage someday.
Re: Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question by timmy1999(m): 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
Freiburger: @ poster,
If i was to decide what makes a frontpage, i wouldn't mind pasting this topic, however i will suggest you don't give up hopefully your topic will make it to the frontpage someday.
You guys don't understand my plight..have been on nairaland for many years now..I have posted some threads that are educative and informative but are ignored instead of making the front page.its been overlooked but the most painful one was recently when I posted a thread on johnny akinyemi british nigeria canoeing at d olympics here and another person posted the same thread the next day and it makes the front page leaving mine that was first posted before..is that right..and I know its intentional...and am one topic from my 100topics on nairaland
Re: Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question by Seun(m): 2:15am On Aug 02, 2012
Sorry. Next time you post an informative thread, send mukina2 a PM.
Re: Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question by ifyalways(f): 4:57am On Aug 02, 2012
This your signature na wao.
Thank you for rectifying that thing. . . I'm assuming you did.
Re: Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question by sweetroyalty(f): 5:43am On Aug 02, 2012
undecided
Re: Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question by ITbomb(m): 6:59am On Aug 02, 2012
Seun: Sorry. Next time you post an informative thread, send mukina2 a PM.
Seun just save us from losing a very valuable member.
God bless me, the OP and Seun/Mukina JV
Re: Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question by Freiburger(m): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2012
ifyalways: This your signature na wao.
me too dey wonder.
Re: Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question by tobechi74: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2012
Nairaland wont mis u
Re: Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2012

Good customer service grin
Re: Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question by timmy1999(m): 8:38am On Aug 02, 2012

Thank you SEUN for your response.am really grateful you answered.you such a humble person.I never knew u would reply.thanks to all my fellow nairalander for their encouragement for me to stay.most especially freiburger for those words of encouragemt..for the first time in almost year I log off my Nairald account but when I saw SEUN”S message this morning,I changed my mind to come back.
I will send my topic to mukina2 next time.and I hope my 100th thread makes it to the front page this time..thank you all..
UP SEUN!!! UP Nairalanders!!!

1 Like

Re: Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question by Okontami: 9:32am On Aug 02, 2012
Sometimes in life, we find succor in the most useless things. Guy, I feel u
Re: Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question by Skywalker5(m): 9:44am On Aug 02, 2012
timmy1999: I am laying a complaint..I don't like the ways ur moderator are running this nairaland like an Authoritarian..anytime I post an educative and informative thread it doesnt make d front page eventhough its important until anoda person brings the same topic and it make frontpage..that's not fair..pls do sometin abut it.I don't want it to be the reason I will leave nairaland .thanks

grin grin grin You angry because your post did not make front page? grin grin grin

OMG
Re: Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
please leave nairaland and come back as a new user....thank u

(1)

If You Had To Eliminate One Thing In Your Life, What Would It Be? / Proof The Genius In You. / R.I.P Murphy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.