Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - (3091 Views)

Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question / Im Leaving Nairaland For A Month : PAGAN 9JA / Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by 195(f): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2011
As it is time to say good bye (on my last working day with you guys here on nairaland ), let's ditch the "had a nice time, stay in touch" routine, and stick to something real,

Those of you who were a constant source of learning: Thank You! And please stay that way, I m going to need a lot of learning yet!

To those who were my friends in insanity: well, you stay that way too, I m in no mood to get cured of insanity, and one always needs company!

Those of you who did not like me: This is your chance to forget I ever existed! :-) And as they say :Bhool Chook Maaf. Forgive me for any inadvertent errors! (trust me, they were ALL inadvertent.)

For those of you who would still like to stay in touch: - u have my emails, facebook and BB pin, should do the trick. God Bless the guy who invented

web mail! All my other co-ordinates are yet undecided. The cell phone remains active too.

Today is my last day here on nairaland

It was a wonderful experience working with you all. I am going with a lot of good memories which will be long cherished.

I Thank you all for providing such a wonderful and supportive stay. I wish you all the very best in life both in profession and in person

To my good friends, Ogugua, harikiri, goldielucks,iyatrustee, Babe, i believe you know the reason why im leaving nairaland - please dont mention it here - we would always keep in touch -

Take Care, and God Bless!

Bye Bye nairaland - Good bless you all -

mods please as a sign of last favour kindly dont move this thread till tomorrow so my friends here can get the message
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by mashnino(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2011
eiyah
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Dyt(f): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2011
U no nid announce na
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2011
*waves farewell and plays Elton John's "Candle In The Wind"* embarassed wink kiss
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by 195(f): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2011
ogugua88:

*waves farewell and plays Elton John's "Candle In The Wind"* embarassed wink kiss

would kip in touch with you embarassed embarassed

please dont spill a word - despite im still angry with you - i still <3 you -
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You have no reason for being angry with me but remain angry. You'll develop more early wrinkles.
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Andrew3(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2011
eeyaaa one part of him is gone, remain 190 and 190smh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by webcam(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2011
@ poster you are old enuff to retire in nl please stay away fast fast
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Dsage1: 10:44am On Sep 11, 2011
Yes 190, it beta to died b4 dishonor.i tink u're old enough to resign 4m dis forum but blif remaining part of urs sti remain here.Adieu 190,godluck.
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Exponental(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2011
Lmao
Is it Exile, life imprisonment, death sentence, repentance to sanity, boko haram village, suicide bombing job or wat?
Where are u going to.
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by SHEAU(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2011
r i p
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by splitnaija(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2011
Eehhh yahh but why sounding so sad and remorseful or is there no internet access @ the cave u're returning to? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by tellwisdom: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2011
Metropolitan police don arrest this guy oo shocked cry
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by ShyOne(f): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2011
Exponental:

Lmao
Is it Exile, life imprisonment, death sentence, repentance to sanity, boko haram village, suicide bombing job or wat?
Where are u going to.

^^^^
I am with this guy - 190 where are you going? Is everything ok?
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Brite02(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2011
What could ever make 190 to leave nairaland? I just WONDEROUS!!! No @internet where u r going

If U r for REal, dude have started missin ya already! Is it 190 or 190smh or 190_smh that we r gonna miss?

Smh. . @190
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2011
***Yawns*** Finally! What a waste o some nice space! RUBBISH! If you wanna leave, up and leave! Dont be melodramatic about it! Always an unenviable trade mark of an unoccupied online character gadding about, seeking undue attention! What the f[b]u[/b]ck is anyone's business if you leave? Will that be the end of Seun Osewa's website, Nairaland? Did he open it for you? Do you seriously think this would be the end of fun, for the hundreds of thousands that visit Nairaland each month? Of the almost 300,000 registered members, that a voluntary exit by one member who is characterized with un-seriousness, imperiousness and unmatched attention seeking would shake the foundations of what? Think again! It would obviously be sheer stu[b]p[/b]idity to think you'll be missed in a positive way! Finally an end to your fallacious concocted myths & sensational tales about Nigerian Women! Good you've finally found a life! No need announcing your unceremonious exit! Or should we also throw an imaginary send off party for you? Kiss my arse as a parting gift! Nonsense!  grin grin grin
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Brite02(m): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2011
^ Hahaahaaaa, dude u r serious OHHH
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 11, 2011
Brite02:

^ Hahaahaaaa, dude u r serious OHHH
Nna see problem o! You wan leave Nairaland! Why the f[b]u[/b]ck cant you just stop logging in? Must you shout and open thread? Mtschewww!!! If his concocted friends really have his facebook, twitter book, BB book and st[b]u[/b]pid book, why cant he just send them mails and ask them not to expect him on NL again, that he has left there? Abi? He just wants the undue attention, that's why he opened a pointless thread, spewed thrash and then ask his friends(not Nairaland) to mail him! Is that not an early sign of insanity in it's developmental stages? Bullshit!

ATTENTION SEEKING IS A B[b]IT[/b]CH! grin grin grin
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2011
190 is just furking with all y'all.

He will either be here tomorrow, vile as hell or he will just start afresh with a new username and identity.

What else would 190 do with his life if not nairaland?
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2011
pDude:

190 is just furking with all y'all.

He will either be here tomorrow, vile as hell or he will just start afresh with a new username and identity.

[size=14pt]What else would 190 do with his life if not nairaland?
[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin GBAM!2
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by DAY12(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2011
sexkillz:

Nna see problem o! You wan leave Nairaland! Why the f[b]u[/b]ck cant you just stop logging in? Must you shout and open thread? Mtschewww!!! If his concocted friends really have his facebook, twitter book, BB book and st[b]u[/b]pid book, why cant he just send them mails and ask them not to expect him on NL again, that he has left there? Abi? He just wants the undue attention, that's why he opened a pointless thread, spewed thrash and then ask his friends(not Nairaland) to mail him! Is that not an early sign of insanity in it's developmental stages? Bullshit!

ATTENTION SEEKING IS A B[b]IT[/b]CH! grin grin grin

Guy, why you always go into an attack with people armed with bamboo spears and arrows. abeg take it easy joor angry

@Nineties my guy, I feel you jawe, 35yrs old still dey hustle for wife undecided nairaland na black market for you after spending almost a decade here.
bro, we gonna miss you sah! sad cry
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2011
hahahaha wetin happen sir, hmmmmmmmmmm when i say make i duct my p come meet you 4 jand make we do stuff together you dey retire ke, hope say one sexy mumsy neva camp you for house oh make u no dey fit comot cos i trust jand gals , but anyway me get ur FB so we go yern as i enter jand ok, no worry i go take over once you finally leave, sad sad sad
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2011
DAY11.:

Guy, why you always go into an attack with people armed with bamboo spears and arrows. abeg take it easy joor angry

@Nineties my guy, I feel you jawe, [size=15pt]35yrs old still dey hustle for wife undecided nairaland na black market for you after spending almost a decade here. [/size]
bro, we gonna miss you sah! sad cry
grin grin grin grin Na me talk this wan too? grin grin grin grin
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2011
190fan:

hahahaha wetin happen sir, hmmmmmmmmmm when i say make i duct my p come meet you 4 jand make we do stuff together you dey retire ke, hope say one sexy mumsy neva camp you for house oh make u no dey fit comot cos i trust jand gals , but anyway me get your FB so we go yern as i enter jand ok, no worry i go take over once you finally leave, sad sad sad

sad I won't be surprised if this is 190
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2011
pDude:

Na when the guy say "no worry i go take over once you finally leave" me don know say na the same old wine in a new wineskin! grin grin grin
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2011
pDude:

well nope this isnt him but a fan ask iyatrustee na vacation i go since from NL grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2011
sexkillz:

Na when the guy say "no worry i go take over once you finally leave" me don know say na the same old wine in a new wineskin! grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy Chineke gozie gi! My very thoughts! cheesy
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2011
190fan:

well nope this isnt him but a fan ask iyatrustee na vacation i go since from NL grin grin grin grin grin

sad the very day 190 claims to be leaving is the same day 190fan seems to be back from vacation

190 you see your life?
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2011
190fan:

Yeah Right! undecided And you coincidentally come back today that he decides to leave? HOGWASH! Yes! I believe you! Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is my Father! undecided
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2011
pDude:

sad the very day 190 claims to be leaving is the same day 190fan seems to be back from vacation

190 you see your life?

oga not true i come online most times but do not comment but as i saw dis i needed to comment , well if u no believe na ur torow be dat oh
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Madukaele(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2011
190 stop behaving like a kid and act matured for once, how old are u , mummys boi. Like say ur mama wan disconnect u for NL cos u don fail ur exams, read book u no go gree and NL  u go dey d look for free toto. Sorry for u, ur papa dem neva try? U knw how much d pay for dollars ? U come carry over all d courses, sori for ur stupidity.
Re: Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2011
@190, 190_smh,190fan,etc- boy! You have more drama than Lindsey Lohan, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and Witney Houston all put together. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Achieved Your Goals For 2012? / How Tall Are You? / "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.