Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Im Leaving Nairaland For A Month : PAGAN 9JA - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Im Leaving Nairaland For A Month : PAGAN 9JA (1070 Views)

Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question / Leaving Nairaland Finally Today - / Im Leaving Nairaland: I Would Miss You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Leaving Nairaland For A Month : PAGAN 9JA by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2011
Fellow Nairalanders,

I will be leaving Nairaland for a month, starting from tomorrow, the 28th of July. I am going to an extremely rural place where theres not even any electricity, leave alone an internet connection. However from time to time i might try to contact through some means. I am doing some important work on religion, as you know, Paganism and Traditional Religion is my area.

So if I have left any argument incomplete or any question unanswered, do not take it as a sign of cowardliness that I have backed off or am trying to escape. I tell you now itself and i have stated the reason. Once, i return from the wilderness, the action is going to start again and I promise you, there IS going to be a lot of action here. cool

Rest assured, May the Gods bless all of you, be you Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Kanuri, etc., so long as you have an ethnic group, and an identity, irrespective of your religion.  After all, blood matters. wink
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland For A Month : PAGAN 9JA by tpia5: 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2011
Please accept Jesus Christ into your life.

I have more to say to you but will hold it because you've already heard it before.

And please do not morph into another id that's opposite from your current one just to deceive people.

Thank you.

Also, remember paganistic practices arent as exclusively secret as you think.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland For A Month : PAGAN 9JA by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2011
tpia@:

Please accept Jesus Christ into your life.

I have more to say to you but will old it because you've already heard it before.

And please do not morph into another id that's opposite from your current one just to deceive people.

Thank you.

Also, remember paganistic practices arent as exclusively secret as you think.

all the rest is rubbish to my ears. but what do you mean by the above bold sentence   angry angry angry angry angry angry

DO I LOOK LYK A DIRTY CHEAT!!!!!!
  angry angry angry angry       mind you, im a honorable person and i wouldnt even think of doing something so compromising and ill-beffitting the dignity of my ppl and myself.  angry angry angry angry tongue tongue angry  angry

and why should Pagan practices be a secret i am here to teach ppl about the Pagan faiths and the old Gods. do i look lyk im running some secret cult or mysterious organisation like the freemasons or the Priory of Sion angry angry
instead ppl should be more aware of the traditional faiths of their tribe. angry
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland For A Month : PAGAN 9JA by tpia5: 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2011
If the shoe fits please put it on.

And like i said, call on Jesus, not some blood drinking demon who eats human flesh.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland For A Month : PAGAN 9JA by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2011
isnt it your jesus who taught you people the cannibalistic practices of eating flesh and drinking blood during comunion in the church i think the later christian religious men changed the rule and made it more milder by introducing bread and wine.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland For A Month : PAGAN 9JA by tpia5: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2011
Jesus introduced the practice of eating bread and drinking the wine of communion so people like you wouldnt have to rely on human flesh and human blodd to purify yourselves.

Anything you think you want to do, Jesus already countered it, so you need to stop running and forsake your fear.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland For A Month : PAGAN 9JA by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:01am On Jul 28, 2011
im sitting at the moment. undecided
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland For A Month : PAGAN 9JA by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2011
are u back now?
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland For A Month : PAGAN 9JA by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2011
yes ofcourse. infact one of my most recent threads was deleted by the Mods because it contained some very startling and true facts that could destabilize the islamic religion. but that wont stop me. NEVER. cool

my struggle for Nigeria is on.
Re: Im Leaving Nairaland For A Month : PAGAN 9JA by Nobody: 3:40am On Oct 29, 2011
Hey question
Do u know anything about the yoruba use of Oluwa. Which can translate to our mushroom. I've always wondered if there's a relationship between magic mushrooms and the yoruba pantheon. It rivals greek mythology and has about 400 gods. Anything u know will be deeply appreciated. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp / Fela Durotoye's Warning About Ndimrc And Blc Ultimatum Threats / Seun, Should I Be Alarmed? Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.