Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Fake News:Ben Ayade Of Cross River Campaign For Atiku With His Bike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake News:Ben Ayade Of Cross River Campaign For Atiku With His Bike (1031 Views)

Presidential Result: APC UK Mocks Atiku With Video Of Atiku Crying, PMB Laughing / Rare Photo Of Atiku With His Macbook Laptop / Festus Keyamo Welcomes Atiku With This Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake News:Ben Ayade Of Cross River Campaign For Atiku With His Bike by abc115: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2018
A thread was just posted on Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/4879334/2019-ben-ayade-cross-river :
As shared by ATIKULATED movement on Facebook,Ben Ayade was seen riding his bike decorated with Atiku posters. This is fake news and photoshoped . The picture was actually taken in 2017 during Calabar Xmas Carnival ....see google and Vangauard report

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake News:Ben Ayade Of Cross River Campaign For Atiku With His Bike by madridguy(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2018
grin
Re: Fake News:Ben Ayade Of Cross River Campaign For Atiku With His Bike by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
this looks like a Photoshop done by a fulani herdsman..but i wont be surprised if cocaine addicts believe this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake News:Ben Ayade Of Cross River Campaign For Atiku With His Bike by nwanyionitsha: 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
this looks like a Photoshop done by a fulani herdsman..but i wont be surprised if cocaine addicts believe this
Very poor photoshop.
Re: Fake News:Ben Ayade Of Cross River Campaign For Atiku With His Bike by servercodes001: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

So You're shamelessly accusing others while trying to cover one of the thousand lies you guys spoke

Shame on you all
Re: Fake News:Ben Ayade Of Cross River Campaign For Atiku With His Bike by helinues: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lie is in their DNA
Re: Fake News:Ben Ayade Of Cross River Campaign For Atiku With His Bike by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
as in?
servercodes001:

So You're shamelessly accusing others while trying to cover one of the thousand lies you guys spoke

Shame on you all
Re: Fake News:Ben Ayade Of Cross River Campaign For Atiku With His Bike by docadams: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
One Party, One Campaign Organization, 10 spokespersons. What do you expect to have. A PDP house of commotion

2 Likes

Re: Fake News:Ben Ayade Of Cross River Campaign For Atiku With His Bike by id911(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

BMC will put up one news about Atiku, next they put up another one and called the previous one, fake. Both are handiwork of BMC. I don't know what next they are up to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake News:Ben Ayade Of Cross River Campaign For Atiku With His Bike by OkaiCorne(m): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
id911:

BMC will put up one news about Atiku, next they put up another one and called the previous one, fake. Both are handiwork of BMC. I don't know what next they are up to

As in eh...

Sundayomeje posts around 11:09 and the OP "counters" it at 11:29....

These guys ain't smart at all...

(1) (Reply)

True Story Of Metele Attacks By Surviving Soldier. / PDP Mocks Buhari And APC "Carry Your Change Dey Go In 2019" (VIDEO) / Sowore, Prof. Kingsley Moghalu And Fela Durotoye Agree On Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.