Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

The NTA-nisation Of Channels TV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The NTA-nisation Of Channels TV (2689 Views)

The NTA Did Not Ask General Gowon To Speak In Hausa / Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On The NTA Today. / Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NTA-nisation Of Channels TV by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
kapelvej:
Yes you are right, especially the he-goat bearded Ajuri Ngilali. He simply an APC Man

Ajuri is working for his pay. He does what they tell him to do.
Re: The NTA-nisation Of Channels TV by docadams: 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ekinematics:

Channels used to be neutral since the owner is not a known member of any political party. The others belong to members of political parties and they are doing their biddings.

If you follow Channels well you'll know that they're not the station they used to be 3 years ago. They've lost their mojo.

So which party are they biased towards?
Re: The NTA-nisation Of Channels TV by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2018
docadams:

When you watch their programs/news you can decipher for yourself. It's even obvious to the blind.
Re: The NTA-nisation Of Channels TV by docadams: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ekinematics:

When you watch their programs/news you can decipher for yourself. It's even obvious to the blind.

My friend I watched all the time. That you are piqued doesn't mean they favour your enemies. Many in APC are even wondering if Channels have been sold to a PDP politician. I asked a fellow NLder a while ago on what issue was Channels TV issued a subpoena by a High Court. He hasn't replied me. You see why they say nowadays that opinions expressed on their program are those of their guests. It stemmed from the queries they got from allowing certain people express certain unsubstantiated and malicious views especially during Metuh's saga. Personally, I know they cannot satisfy everybody. Not possible. APC members are also complaining.
Re: The NTA-nisation Of Channels TV by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
docadams:

My friend I watched all the time. That you are piqued doesn't mean they favour your enemies. Many in APC are even wondering if Channels have been sold to a PDP politician. I asked a fellow NLder a while ago on what issue was Channels TV issued a subpoena by a High Court. He hasn't replied me. You see why they say nowadays that opinions expressed on their program are those of their guests. It stemmed from the queries they got from allowing certain people express certain unsubstantiated and malicious views especially during Metuh's saga. Personally, I know they cannot satisfy everybody. Not possible. APC members are also complaining.

I'm not a politician, I'm not benefiting from any politician or party neither are my a journalist. I only watch from a neutral point of view. I've made my observations, which I know is the same observation of 60%-70% of their viewers.
Re: The NTA-nisation Of Channels TV by eyeview: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
docadams:

The court summons was under this regime by the infamous Okon Abang and it turned out to be an abuse of power as it was later discovered that maupe was not even at work on the day Abang accused her of slandering him in an interview
Re: The NTA-nisation Of Channels TV by docadams: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
eyeview:

The court summons was under this regime by the infamous Okon Abang and it turned out to be an abuse of power as it was later discovered that maupe was not even at work on the day Abang accused her of slandering him in an interview

I knew she was acquitted on ground of mistaken identity. But did you watch the slanderous program in question? Because the content is the issue at stake.
Re: The NTA-nisation Of Channels TV by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2018
docadams:

More evidence to cure your blindness
https://www.nairaland.com/4891843/video-showing-efccs-ibrahim-magu
Re: The NTA-nisation Of Channels TV by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2018
docadams:

This thread is there for you to decide yourself the joke Channels TV has become.

https://www.nairaland.com/4891843/video-showing-efccs-ibrahim-magu

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC E- Warriors No Where To Be Found / Man Rob’s Pharmacy, And Leaves Note Telling Clerk, I’m Sorry I Have A Sick Child / APC NEC: Giadom, Shuaibu, Omo-agege Arrive State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.