Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? (3835 Views)

Tell Us Your Worst Fear / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2018
kense88:
My worst fear is that, we might wake up one day to discover that there are no more female companions left in Nigeria.
That won't happen, do you know how many women from the neighboring countries are moving to Nigeria every year? girls from Gabon, Sierra Leone , congo etc hmmm?
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by finalboss(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by MannieA(f): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2018
can females give their worst fears too??
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by pensator: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
That am not born again, got God's love in my heart but I don't worship him genuinely... This scares me slot.

5 Likes

Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by pensator: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
That am not born again, got God's love in my heart but I don't worship him genuinely... This scares me alot.
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Abcruz(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
Pajapaja:

It baffles me how these our ladies hardly or never say no to unprotected sex .
I did a small experiment the other day . On several occasions I lied to girls I don’t have condoms and only one out of four said she can’t do without condom . Then when I told her she can’t get pregnant. She said ok then .
Chaiii
Me that my condoms can never finish for where I pack them inside my wardrobe. Different brands

Hear the word of the SOVEREIGN LORD O simple one:

Flee from sexual immorality for your body is the temple of the holy spirit.

Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." --1st Corinthians 6:16

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"

1 Like

Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Abcruz(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2018
Homeboiy:
I just had sex with a girl this morning without condom

searched to buy and couldn't find

Fear of contacting STDs from her

There is no excuse for dishonorable pleasure.

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats(sex): but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body."-- 1 Corinthians 6:13

The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.--Acts 17:30

Accept Jesus with your whole heart and soul, and Incline your ears to the reproves of life for your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Abcruz(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
Pajapaja:

It baffles me how these our ladies hardly or never say no to unprotected sex .
I did a small experiment the other day . On several occasions I lied to girls I don’t have condoms and only one out of four said she can’t do without condom . Then when I told her she can’t get pregnant. She said ok then .
Chaiii
Me that my condoms can never finish for where I pack them inside my wardrobe. Different brands

Death has come up through our windows to claim the lives of the children in the street and the young men in the public square.--Jeremiah 9:21

They are held captive although they walk freely.
They are sacrificed although they breathe.
This is because of the many act of prostitution of the prostitute. She who is attractively charming.--Nahum 3:1

If only my head were a pool of water and my eyes a fountain of tears, I would weep day and night for all my people who have been slaughtered.--Jeremiah 9:1

Accept Jesus today. And free yourself from the hand of the bird catchers and from the spell of the mistress of sorceries. For your own good and for the good of the children after you.!!!"
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2018
MannieA:
can females give their worst fears too??
yes you can it's a free world after all .
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Abcruz(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
pensator:
That am not born again, got God's love in my heart but I don't worship him genuinely... This scares me alot.

It was for this reason you were given a free will...

What circle of friends do you mingle with?
Have you not heard that salvation is free off charge in the land of the living?

Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."--John 3:3

But if it doesn't please you to worship the LORD, choose for yourselves today: Which will you worship--the gods your fathers worshiped beyond the Euphrates River or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living? As for me and my family, we will worship the LORD."--Joshua 24:15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by kense88: 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2018
LordSaints:
That won't happen, do you know how many women from the neighboring countries are moving to Nigeria every year? girls from Gabon, Sierra Leone , congo etc hmmm?
Are you sure our ladies will not corrupt them. Most of our women have sworn never to add any value to there men.
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
kense88:
Are you sure our ladies will not corrupt them. Most of our women have sworn never to add any value to there men.
No it's not possible, but I don't believe that our Nigeria sisters are that bad,there good and naught girls everywhere, if you look deep you will see the good ones, my opinion tho. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Peter4luv:
A lots but just know i hate NIGERIA it scares the shit out of me..wish my VISA didnt dissapoint me..i will try again 2019..may God grant me my wish..team USA.
Amen God Bless You With Your Wishes

1 Like

Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by jorion(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2018
phorget:
My worst fear is poverty. Can't just imagine myself living in penury.

Thank God that there's someone like me here. Just felt disappointed reading all the comments before yours
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
SmellingAnus:
I dey your shoe before, I run out of condom during sex for the second round... Mennn as the babe dey untop me, my sense return... I just wait till she cum... As I notice say she don cum , I tell her say I don tire, she try to plead to also make me cum but I just leave go pharmacy go confess say I don fuc.k without condom and I need drugs... Lol...
I don catch you today!

Wey my lawyer? angry
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
I don catch you today!

Wey my lawyer? angry
hahahhah me that is a virgin grin my account has been hacked sad
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2018
SmellingAnus:
hahahhah me that is a virgin grin my account has been hacked sad
Liar angry angry
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Sheflex4real(m): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2018
2 things Court Room & A broken Condom
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
jorion:

Thank God that there's someone like me here. Just felt disappointed reading all the comments before yours

You both should stop being scared nah, and start working on something legit. Little by little, it will boom.
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by technicallyrich(m): 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
Impregnating a girl,when i am not ready for marriage. I hate abortion

1 Like

Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
MariaLavina:
Liar angry angry
Sweetheart you will have to take me for virginity test to proove my innocence grin
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
This is my worst feargrin

Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Uglymind: 7:17am On Dec 15, 2018
illegal7:

Go get good antibiotics asap
Will it help ?
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by illegal7(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2018
Uglymind:

Will it help ?

Probably...
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Uglymind: 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
illegal7:

Probably...
Well as long as there's no blood stain or female ejaculations on your penis then your safe .. Remember HIV is mainly transmitted through blood pre cum semen breast milk..
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Oshin56(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Tomorrow and poverty
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Uglymugg: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
Uglymind:

Well as long as there's no blood stain or female ejaculations on your penis then your safe .. Remember HIV is mainly transmitted through blood pre cum semen breast milk..

Imagine being so atrociously ignorant. grin grin grin

I'm so glad I'll never be this stupid. Have you ever been in a pussy before? grin grin grin
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Uglymind: 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Uglymugg:

Imagine being so atrociously ignorant. grin grin grin

I'm so glad I'll never be this stupid. Have you ever been in a pussy before? grin grin grin
No I am still a virgin

Nonsense question
angry

Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Boxer007(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
illegal7:
Well, mine is simple. It's just the fear of running into a damsel( la cream), who's walking around with a Gonorrhea, Syphilis or H4(HIV) infested pussy.

If you've ever been a victim you would understand.

Suckers beware!!!

Dating a female
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by Pajapaja: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Abcruz:

Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, "The two will become one flesh." --1st Corinthians 6:16

I don’t believed in your bible .
Kindly stay away from my mentions . Thanks
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by smat101(m): 4:19pm On Dec 31, 2018
illegal7:
Well, mine is simple. It's just the fear of running into a damsel( la cream), who's walking around with a Gonorrhea, Syphilis or H4(HIV) infested pussy.

If you've ever been a victim you would understand.

Suckers beware!!!

I fear Nothing Niggur
Re: Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? by pansophist(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
There is an old saying that "Women marry a man hoping to change him, while men marry a woman hoping she doenst change".

My fears is that the woman who I will commit to, and a potential mother of my children will change to a level of irreconcilable differences, sabotaging the foundation for my kids to have a wonderful life, and other unforeseeable problems that may arises.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘When I Have Sex With Men, It’s Very Feminine’ – Sam Smith / Video Daughter Catches Her Father Fucking The House Maid / “Tacha’s Bumbum Is Bigger Than Your Whole Career" - Man Tells Zlatan, He Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.