Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus (1568 Views)

This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi / My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami / Rochas Okorocha And Uche Nwosu Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by Corrinthians(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Not much word is needed.

Just a caption.

Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by Corrinthians(m): 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlala.
Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by Corrinthians(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Midolian, Shukwuokukobambi, Butterflyleo, Modath. Domeolo.

What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by munazafar(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
Our knees on the ground sir Atiku plz be our president
Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by KINGJAJA888(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
PLs sir afonjaliza I know U are a clone. PLs stay away from this country with all alacrity I cheesy
Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
Midolian, Shukwuokukobambi, Butterflyleo, Modath. Domeolo.

What do you guys think?

Calling on your fellow BMC zombies to flood the thread and comment thrash!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by midolian(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
The opening of the Atikulation of PDP's Obituary grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
That's not Uche Secondus.

Its one of the politicians that recently defected from APC to PDP, the dude is from taraba state...can't remember his name though.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by magoo10(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
He is actually praying
As you can see his cap on the table Christian men do not pray with their caps on and don't tell me you expect atiku or other Muslim around to pull their caps and kneel down with him.

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by lawman88(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
I don't think he's kneeling down for atiku. He is just atikulatings

1 Like

Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by Corrinthians(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
Karatum:
That's not Uche Secondus.

Its one of the politicians that recently defected from APC to PDP, the dude is from taraba state...can't remember his name though.
Lord have mercy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by seunmsg(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
magoo10:
He is actually praying
As you can see his cap on the table Christian men do not pray with their caps on.

Praying? Is that how you pray in a high profile meeting? Sometimes when you have nothing to say, just read and move on.
Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by abc115: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
I think they were praying.
Let not bring God to politics

1 Like

Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by tuniski: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
He is praying but BMC have coconut brain Not to See So.
Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by magoo10(m): 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
seunmsg:

Praying? Is that how you pray in a high profile meeting? Sometimes when you have nothing to say, just read and move on.
bmc have become petty that they have nothing to campaign about Buhari.

yes he is praying as a Christian or do you expect atiku a Muslim to pull his cap also.
If it were a Muslim praying would you have expected him to join them in their alhamdulai prayers or he will just watch on.

Shows the PDP chairman has God in the plans to send Buhari back to daura.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
Lord have mercy! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On ur lying soul
Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by Afamed: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
Atiku: I learned from reliable source that you planned to send me to Guantanamo prison in US.

Secondus: It's not my plan oooo, Obj actually planned that as he doesn't want you to spend the Christmas in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by seunmsg(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
magoo10:
yes he is praying as a Christian or do you expect atiku a Muslim to pull his cap also.
Shows the PDP chairman has God in the plans to send Buhari back to daura.

And he happens to be the only one praying in the room, right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by magoo10(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
seunmsg:

And he happens to be the only one praying in the room.
if the other people in the room are Muslims how do you expect them to pray along with him?
Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by Corrinthians(m): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
abc115:
I think they were praying.
Let not bring God to politics
Who is they? grin
Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by Is04970: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Sycophants
Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by Corrinthians(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
seunmsg:

I think they meant to say "preying on" Atiku. cheesy
Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by niggaman(m): 3:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
Secondus begging Atiku not to travel to the US of America. saying na trap oooo
Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by BeautifulMind2: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
Not much word is needed.

Just a caption.
he is praying you can see his face cap on the table
Re: Caption This Viral Picture Of Atiku And Uche Secondus by Mynd44: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2018

(1)

Kebbi Guber Case: One Of The Many Problems Of Onnoghen / APC Will Never Win IMO State, South East ~ Gov. Okorocha / I Am Tired Of Polling Unit Results, See Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.