Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi (64306 Views)

Alex Otti Bows Severally, Cleans His Hand Before Shaking Tinubu (Video) / Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by AcuraZDX: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
For sake of clarity, this Viral picture of man shaking Tinubu is not Peter Obi

275 Likes 22 Shares

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by Millimann: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Another lie from the urchins busted.

Let me see if the mods will push this to the frontpage

jrusky:

So what do you stand to gain if even obi shake Tinubu hand or not? Did obishit ever said he is Tinubu enemy or has Tinubu called Obishit his enemy?
This urchin is here foaming in the mouth. They were claiming that Obi bent down to shake their grandpa's hand.

619 Likes 52 Shares

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
And many of us believed it was Obi.. nawaoo

542 Likes 33 Shares

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by nansia: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
Don't mind some Self acclaimed journalists

261 Likes 15 Shares

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by 22o62021: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
Seen
Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by colorsofrainbow: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
He's a Northerner to add

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by Massiveglory: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
What a legendary deceit.
Nice job op. Keep bursting their lies.

420 Likes 27 Shares

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by hisgrace090: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
Too many deception from this desperate power mongers party.

164 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by Michelle70(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2022
That doesnt change the fact that they are all thesame

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by FaceTanke: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by KingKO22: 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Who is Bitter Obituary to shake Jagaban ?

Ordinary 3rd class dullard of IPOB republic

He can't even match the likes of Ambode let alone Fashola.

Tinubu is his master in all ramifications

146 Likes 14 Shares

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by owiko(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
More lies keeps unraveling.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by RenaissanceGuy: 3:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
And what if he was the one? What's wrong in exchanging handshake at a public meeting? Did the handshake include Obi telling Tinubu that he Tinubu will win next year's election?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by Vote4Obi: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Hmnnn. Na WA o for all these agbado urchins. These BATstards are nothing but a bunch of nuisances.

116 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by fourboys: 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
cool
Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by jiorge00(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2022
this is what propaganda does

11 Likes

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
That man in the picture with flat,hea.d but the one you claimed not have flat,hea,d.
AcuraZDX:

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by Ddokie: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
And many of us believed it was Obi.. nawaoo

The man doesn't even look like PO.

27 Likes

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by Usonkwu: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2022
I always suspected.

2 Likes

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
@Moh247 FreeStuffsNG PandoraObi Leodeking Abdul05 Biodun556 Throwback.

Come and see something. Why is APC so dishonest?

33 Likes

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
KingKO22:
Who is Bitter Obituary to shake Jagaban ?

Ordinary 3rd class dullard of IPOB republic

He can't even match the likes of Ambode let alone Fashola.

Tinubu is his master in all ramifications

Kinin so lenu bi eku ile to je agbado yo. O lo wa ise se. undecided

10 Likes

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by SensualMan: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
President Obi can never shake a hand stained with blood and shaking.

President Peter Obi did not shake a hand that can't even lift a flag.

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by Blake755: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
Chaii nice one from today I will never take urchins seriously angry sad

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by gidgiddy: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
I always knew it wasnt Peter Obi. Peter Obi has never been that skinny

37 Likes

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by successmatters(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
And what if he was the one? What's wrong in exchanging handshake at a public meeting? Did the handshake include Obi telling Tinubu that he Tinubu will win next year's election?

Just to set the records straight

Go and verify

47 Likes

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by Dcaliphate(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Make 2023 come make we rest, I'm tired of rants from supporters of the various candidates.

My vote is still for PO simply because he's best fit for the job.

35 Likes

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
This clarification is critical!

17 Likes

Re: This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi by ipobarethieves: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
grin The popular/renowned OBI HIM TU LIE can change from a lizard to Croc.A man that told us nah one wristwatch/shoe him get can deceive his gullible/confused PIGS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin / Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death / 5 Top State Universities Teaching Hospitals In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.