Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! (4738 Views)

Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures) / MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / 'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
It's especially rampant on this forum! When stupid people say don't worry get money first and you'll see girls chasing you or you'll see girls all over you!. Must everything be about these worthless girls? Who told you that stupid lie! African people always think money would get you everything in this life. My guy, see get money and you'll still be the one to be chasing girls up and down! They will still even dump your sorry ass. It's not all about money man! Dumb black people! Just make your money and be happy u don't need woman. Enjoy your life.

I'm out!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Pajapaja: 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mrbolt565:
It's especially rampant on this forum! When stupid people say don't worry get money first and you'll see girls chasing you or you'll see girls all over you!. Who told you that stupid lie! African people always think money would get you everything in this life. My guy, see get money and you'll still be the one to be chasing girls up and down! They will still even dump your sorry ass. It's not all about money man! Dumb black people!

I'm out!
Oga . Get money and be happy .
Forget girls

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
Pajapaja:

Forget girls
na watin I dey talk na

5 Likes

Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by itzprezy(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
Aswear the talk taya me @OP.they always say it asif they never see gals dey follow broke niggo upandan

1 Like

Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by swiz123(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
Get a Benz bro.

Thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Sylver247: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
So there are still sensible people here?

7 Likes

Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by QuietHammer(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mrbolt565:
It's especially rampant on this forum! When stupid people say don't worry get money first and you'll see girls chasing you or you'll see girls all over you!. Must everything be about these worthless girls? Who told you that stupid lie! African people always think money would get you everything in this life. My guy, see get money and you'll still be the one to be chasing girls up and down! They will still even dump your sorry ass. It's not all about money man! Dumb black people! Just make your money and be happy u don't need woman. Enjoy your life.

I'm out!
Men going their own way?
Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
I just came here to laugh grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Erums(m): 4:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
I agree wit u op.. Make ur money and be happy
Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Uglymugg: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
Pajapaja:

Forget girls

Literally what he said. Learn to read.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Uglymugg: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mrbolt565:

I'm out!

I agree with you. There's always someone with more money than you.

7 Likes

Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mrbolt565:

I'm out!
don't worry get money first and you'll see girls chasing you or you'll see girls all over you!.
Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Pajapaja: 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
Uglymugg:

Literally what he said. Learn to read.
Learn to be reasonable
Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mrbolt565:

I'm out!

Niggas with no money act like money isn't everything ~~~ Drake

1 Like

Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Jayslicky: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mrbolt565:

I'm out!
That's because you expect too much when going into a relationship. Only when you see a relationship with a girl as business that's only when you'll enjoy relationship.
I've never spent a dime on any girl I've dated and I still get many pussies waiting for my dick to smash.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by ChopBellefull(m): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Op i agree wit u, in ds generation relationship and sex is the order of d day, can't a yung man enjoy himsef without thinking of dese women sef

Runs gils b looking op like

4 Likes

Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
truthsayer009:

Niggas with no money act like money isn't everything ~~~ Drake

using drake to quote? Try get sense abeg...

1 Like

Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
i second this post cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Uglymugg:

I agree with you. There's always someone with more money than you.
that's not my point. Dummy. undecided
Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
lefulefu:
i second this post cheesy

Oga lefulefu, be careful oh & do go & be co-signing an inexperienced dude like the OP. He is basically interpreting the saying that "Get money & ladies will be all over you" literally. Money will make you more good looking and attractive, because you can't have money & still look Poor or Malnourished. I know people like Adams Oshomole & OBJ are exceptions to this, but I'm not as Ugly as he is.

Who says we should just get money and forget about Women? Why do we make money if not for our families & Spouse (Woman). Biko who will enjoy the money I'm making. Oh, you want to go on that vacation to Paris, Seychelles alone right? Nah, I'm sure going there with a lady for Companionship makes a lot more sense.

Trust me, the saying is true & I've experienced it. Pure & simple.
Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
truthsayer009:

Oga lefulefu, be careful oh & do go & be co-signing an inexperienced dude like the OP. He is basically interpreting the saying that "Get money & ladies will be all over you" literally. Money will make you more good looking and attractive, because you can't have money & still look Poor or Malnourished. I know people like Adams Oshomole & OBJ are exceptions to this, but I'm not as Ugly as he is.

Who says we should just get money and forget about Women? Why do we make money if not for our families & Spouse (Woman). Biko who will enjoy the money I'm making. Oh, you want to go on that vacation to Paris, Seychelles alone right? Nah, I'm sure going there with a lady for Companionship makes a lot more sense.

that's not what I'm interpreting. Dumb fool
Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mrbolt565:
that's not what I'm interpreting. Dumb fool

Coming from same person who regretted being part of the Black race? nahh, you are not only Poor but also unfortunate.
Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
swiz123:
Get a Benz bro.

Thank me later

Asin ehn, even a 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class is enough. I've not even mentioned 2017. When small pikin dey talk, make we just dey look am.
Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
truthsayer009:

nobody is saying a man should forget about a woman but having that mindset of making money cos u want a woman to open her arms to u and ultimately have sex with her is what i find foolish.u dont have to be millioniare to make a woman be faithful to u cos afterall there are rich guys who their wives or girlfriends cheat on them with dead broke ass dudes.make dat money to get ur satisfaction and be fulfilled and not making money cos u want to impress a woman.bros if woman like u cos of wetin only dey ur bank account it wont be a nice experience oo cheesy.and as for looking nice u dont really need to spend that much to look nice na.some ppl no really jus bother about their physical appearance.it has nothing to do with being poor.

6 Likes

Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Uglymugg: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin
Mrbolt565:
that's not my point. Dummy. undecided
Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
lefulefu:

nobody is saying a man should forget about a woman but having that mindset of making money cos u want a woman to open her arms to u and ultimately have sex with her is what i find foolish.u dont have to be millioniare to make a woman be faithful to u cos afterall there are rich guys who their wives or girlfriends cheat on them with dead broke ass dudes.make dat money to get ur satisfaction and be fulfilled and not making money cos u want to impress a woman.bros if woman like u cos of wetin only dey ur bank account it wont be a nice experience oo cheesy.and as for looking nice u dont really need to spend that much to look nice na.some ppl no really jus bother about their physical appearance.it has nothing to do with being poor.

See ehn, everything you said is true. but there are only two things that can truly keep a Woman, you can argue with it If you want though. (1) is your money (2) is your Sex game. Those rich guys that have their ladies cheat on them are obviously neglecting their Manly duties & women in Nigerian(Specifically) don't mind marrying you because of money & getting sexual satisfaction or care from somewhere else.

Why can't you as a Man be Rich & also good sexually? Ehn.
You say physical appearance has nothing to do with being poor? Really? Well maybe for illiterates.

See, whether you like it or not, even though your Intention was not to attract Women with your wealth. Women will find you when money comes.

OP is saying Women should not be the main motivator or drive to success, but mehn whatever motivates you, at the end, Women will still be attracted to you when you're successful. So chase Money not Women.

1 Like

Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by MannieA(f): 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mrbolt565:
using drake to quote? Try get sense abeg...

he's saying the truth tho..... niggas with cash don't care about the shii u are worrying about.. they are making more money...
so bro...go make some money and be fly asf...stop disturbing us
Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by MannieA(f): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
lefulefu:

this is indeed the best post here....
Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by DrayZee: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
There are only like 3 people on this thread so far that understand what the OP is talking about.

The rest just typed rubbish.

One would've thought his point was clear enough. Nairalanders sef.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
MannieA:

he's saying the truth tho..... niggas with cash don't care about the shii u are worrying about.. they are making more money...
so bro...go make some money and be fly asf...stop disturbing us
ur just a born fool. Nothing more.
Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by izospindle(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Gay thread grin run for your live
Re: I Hate It When People Say This Rubbish! by MannieA(f): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
Mrbolt565:
ur just a born fool. Nothing more.

okay... it pained you... cool... but it's the truth I'm telling you...
k.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Down, I Repeat, Man Down! Call For Back Up! (picture) / How I Met And Slept With A Girl Under 36 Hours / A Letter To My Idoma Diva!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.